Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria (221 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. / Why We Should Rebuild Nigeria: The United Regions Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Our structural plan for United Regions of Nigeria

1) We suggest the creation of United Regions of Nigeria with six Regions, that is; North West Region, North East Region, Middle Belt Region, Eastern Region, Western Region and Niger Delta Region and the Federal Capital Territory.

a. North West Region comprising those parts of the present Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

b. North East Region comprising those parts of the present Borno, Adamawa, Bauchi, Yobe, Taraba and Gombe States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

c. Middle Belt Region comprising those parts of the present Niger, Nasarawa, Plateau and Benue States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

d. Eastern Region comprising those parts of the present Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

e. Western Region comprising those parts of the present Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Kwara, Edo and Lagos States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

f. Niger Delta Region comprising those parts of present Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Cross River and Rivers States and any other group of people that may desire to be part of the Region.

2.) The Federal territory shall comprise those parts of the present Federal Capital Territory.

OUR ADVOCACY

I) To engage vigorously in effective lobbying and result- oriented advocacy to ensure the liberation of the federating ethnic groups and the release of our latent economic potentials and strengthen the bond of nationhood.

ii) Internationally supervised referendum to determine which State/Region each ethnic group in the present space called Nigeria prefers to belong.

III) Each region should undertake a Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat (SWOT) analysis.

iv) Each Region shall draft and agree on the Region's Constitution/Anthem.

iv) iii) The Federal Capital Territory shall be administered by a Mayor.

We have draft down a rigorous blue print to achieve United Regions of Nigeria, which is base on Executive Council, Legislative Assembly and Elders Council for the Central, Regional and State Governments.

Our Derivation Formula
1) Local Government – 30%
2) State Government – 25%
3) Regional Government - 25%
4) Central Government - 20%

The issue of religion and tribalism as been placed into thought in our blue print. Religion and Traditional ruler are not subject of matter under any political or governmental body. They are independent all alone. In the event that government need to change any law against Religion or Traditional body, they should consult the body and the body should concede to 80% before the passing of the law.

Alot as been draft down in our blueprint, compassionately click on the connection beneath, to download our blue print or guide to Regionalism.
https://docdro.id/13Ngu1g

Twitter handle; follow us on Twitter @therebirthgroup. Facebook:http://facebook.com/therebirthgrp

Re: Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria by theTranslator: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
BABA forget the North!
They will frustrate the efforts

They want to keep reaping where they didn't sow
They don't add anything good to Nigeria!
Only pedophilia,religious extremism and hypocrisy,terrorism
But they still want to rule!
Its not done anywhere!
If we finally secede the north must be on their own!
We can accommodate the middle belt
But the north will pay!

I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!
United autonomous states of southern
Nigeria!

The many minority groups can't be alone as a
countries
So the region they find themselves in would
cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more
vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a
common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by
the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous
regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be
rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between
the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the
south for a reason!

The bible said
Then the LORD said unto me, Out of
the north an evil shall break forth upon
all the inhabitants of the land.
~Jeremiah 1:14
Re: Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria by tunjyalabi87: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
I regard your remark consistently. Simply tune in to my own assessment as well. We all know the harms that has happened up until this point. Simply allow me to show you how we plan it. Furthermore, investigate it if it will work. I realize that we are completely baffled and the public authority have failed us woefully.

Please just give me a chance and think about my own assessment.
Re: Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria by venger: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:
BABA forget the North!
They will frustrate the efforts

They want to keep reaping where they didn't sow
They don't add anything good to Nigeria!
Only pedophilia,religious extremism and hypocrisy,terrorism
But they still want to rule!
Its not done anywhere!
If we finally secede the north must be on their own!
We can accommodate the middle belt
But the north will pay!

I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!
United autonomous states of southern
Nigeria!

The many minority groups can't be alone as a
countries
So the region they find themselves in would
cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more
vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a
common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by
the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous
regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be
rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between
the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the
south for a reason!

The bible said
Then the LORD said unto me, Out of
the north an evil shall break forth upon
all the inhabitants of the land.
~Jeremiah 1:14
@bolded, if your ancestors told you so, it means your ancestors were talking those trash under the influence of alcohol.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Told Us He's Originally From Niger Republic.nyiam / Ex-security Guard, Bako Dismisses Alleged Abuse Claim Against Fani-kayode / Embattled Education Minister, Adamu Adamu Exhales “when Buhari Goes, I Go Too”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.