Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. (396 Views)

Nigeria Need A Rebirth; United Regions Of Nigeria / Policy Review: Oyetola Has Given Osun Education A Rebirth - IPAC / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by kellynoah: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
I swear with this list Nigeria can't fail, oh my desire to see a better country I can be proud of, see the list an air your views, seun Osewa Minister for Information/ Digital Economy. Mod. Abeg forward my list to all obedient citizens for their views, I remain Obedient forever.

Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by donbachi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
E spoil for the ending
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by christejames(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Remove Omokri, Ribadu, Bakare, El Rufai, Seun from the list and you will have a better list cool
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by kellynoah: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
christejames:
Remove Omokri, Ribadu, Bakare, El Rufai, Seun from the list and you will have a better list cool
I feel there can perform better.
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by kellynoah: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
donbachi:
E spoil for the ending
lol so nna seun spoil am, baddest u
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by TheSameGuy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by kellynoah: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate
among all the candidates, I think obi is the best, with Ideas to transform for a better Nigeria.
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
kellynoah:
lol so nna seun spoil am, baddest u
see my armpit oo.
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by kellynoah: 5:02am On Jun 30, 2022
I still feel Obi/Ribadu could bring a great change in our country.
Re: A Nairalander Proposal For A Rebirth Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 30, 2022
kellynoah:
I swear with this list Nigeria can't fail, oh my desire to see a better country I can be proud of, see the list an air your views, seun Osewa Minister for Information/ Digital Economy. Mod. Abeg forward my list to all obedient citizens for their views, I remain Obedient forever.
Remove the name of any PDP or APC member there.
We are forging a new ideology. They will taint it with their old ways.

Insecurity: Amotekun Moves To Enforce Installation Of CCTV In Ondo / Spiritual INEC Has Declared Tinubu The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election. / Who Are Tinubu's Parents/brothers/sisters/relations?..why The Mystery?