Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards (39605 Views)

Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video) / FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by mamaafrik(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
When will the quota system people win Grammy award for Nigeria??,eni kuure
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Kelvin3476: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
PAPA UNCHANGEABLE GOD , NA U KNW WHY U CREATE ME FOR NIGERIA.
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Success has many friends.
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Tvoice: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
FG and oga lainus clistus Mohamad plz forget about Grammy right now and concentrate on bandits , we no call u for this matter thanchu
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by otokzmail(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lieing Machine think say this one COWer AWARD.
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Labadi69: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Misplaced priorities!
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by IMASTEX: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Na to add am to the list of their achievement remain
They have done that already. . .funny people.

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by BlackFlamefromP: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
One is a boy (Burna-boy), the other is a kid (Wiz-kid) grin

Daniiel:
small boys winning grannies award

2 Likes

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Slidoo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations to our own niggars... Burna boy and Wizkid
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Kestolove(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
thank you Buhari for giving us Grammy and wto
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
anonymous1759:
sad
Unserious Granpa Aka the lying machine Aka the man who can tell 100 lies to 100 microphones at the same time.

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by seyz91(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin
Mabizeka:
Do Lai Muhammed know what Grammy is. this demented punk should focus on his lying habit and leave our stars alone
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Frogged voice fans will not like this

Make he bow to real talent
Na judges way sabi good music dey Grammy
Nor be all those politicized Nigeria top 20 songs count down way davido and other untalented moda fuckkkers for dey take first position all the time

Wack lyrics
She call me brother .....I call her sister too...imagine wetin davido spend money take feature foreign artiste for
This guy, Wetin davido do you self
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Na to add am to the list of their achievement remain
Guy over correct dey worry your head. May God continue to bless and increase your thinking cap. You just said the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Frogged voice fans will not like this

Make he bow to real talent
Na judges way sabi good music dey Grammy
Nor be all those politicized Nigeria top 20 songs count down way davido and other untalented moda fuckkkers for dey take first position all the time

Wack lyrics
She call me brother .....I call her sister too...imagine wetin davido spend money take feature foreign artiste for

There's really no need for these comparisons. They are all doing their thing in their own little way

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by babington91(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
presidency will claim it's their achievement laidis
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Extremefiles(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks to the good governance from bullhari. grin
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by kemika8989(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards

https://twitter.com/FMICNigeria/status/1371416836420567041?s=20

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Yoighaman(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

Whilst we all continue to congratulate our very own stars- Wizzy and Burna; It is important we take away a lesson or two.

I will just KISS (Keep It Short and Simple) my post.

There are so many lessons to be learned from their stories: Consistence, Faith, Resilience, Self-Confidence, Diligence etc. but the one I'd like to briefly deliberate on is GOOD ASSOCIATION.

There is a saying that you become like the 5 people you spend the most of your time with, I believe this is absolutely true. Take a look at yourself and your circle and see if this statement does not ring a bell.

Be very mindful of the people in your inner circle, they are usually a reflection of who you are; ensure you move with people of like minds, shared vision and common goal; do not be the superstar in your clique, the moment you realize you have become the superstar, it's time to move on, I am not saying you should abandon your friends, please don't, but find a way to 'move on' elsewhere where you'd get new aspirations.

Put bluntly, Wizkid would not have won that grammy award had he not associated with Beyonce and her crew; that association alone brought out the best in him and has changed his life forever; now notice Wizzy did not abandon his friends, he just knew when to 'move on' to higher grounds.

Burna also associated with other artists in the album that gave him the award [infact the album was produced by Sean Combs (Diddy)]; he too didn't abandon his friends, he simply understood the power of good association and he keyed into it.

Don't get me wrong, both of them are greatly talented and could achieve anything as individuals but your talent is at its finest when you associate with like minds. That is why we have various forms of collabo around the world that cuts across race, color, nationality, religion, language etc.

Yes, you might associate with people better than you are and still not 'blow' whether in sports, business, movies, music, careers etc. but the chances are higher when you are in such circles.

Let us continue to celebrate these exceptional talents for the grammy awards but please don't just jubilate; if you truly believe that the awards are for all of us, then you must sit down, learn a lesson or two and apply them to your life, who knows? You just might the winner of a 'grammy award' in your chosen career someday.

One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by wpadmin: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Like say dem support them
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by afube: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Digitalstarlite:
Wen I clicked in d thread, I was anticipating anoda lie by federal government...

But to be sincere guy wizkid really deserve it, remember den in 2010 to 2015...Wizkid go record songs, no video for months, sleep in studio

Most times u will hear radio stations playing his songs at d same time back to back.

And burnaboy, never loved by ppl tbh but he believed in himself and u no goodness saw him...

We pray for a better country called Nigeria for our leaders to put our wants and cares in dere heart...

the award is beyonce's technically o!

1 Like

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
afube:

the award is beyonce's technically o!

Don't like any of em but please can Nigerians do better to hide their jealousy..its do open and blatant
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by stayclearofme: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool
When is the FG congratulating Kelechi Iheanacho for getting his frst hatrick in the Premiership or is that also not a reward for persistent hardwork ?

Unserious bunch !

He he won the Premiership?
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by joe120120(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

President don loss
Chai naija

Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Idiots. That did you contribute to their success? Only when it’s time to take glory that y’all show up. Wayrays
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Adebowalay(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
Do Lai Muhammed know what Grammy is. this demented punk should focus on his lying habit and leave our stars alone
hahahaha..wicked soul
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Yus2020: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
This government evil Apc and Buhari is enemy to every Nigerian Youth they should keep their congratulatory message to Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits and Boko Haram
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by Toks2008(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Abigirlsuen:
Make we for hear word from davido fans cheesy cheesy

I still prefer David's songs anyday anytime.

Grammy is overrated. Cangrats to them all the same.
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by SarkinYarki: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Failed govt congratulating successes
Re: FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards by sayisayi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Failed govt wants to be associated with success. Just work on your first term election pledges, u no go gree.

Lazy youths abi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.