Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Davido's Reply Why He Broke Up With Chioma And His New Girlfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Reply Why He Broke Up With Chioma And His New Girlfriend. (747 Views)

Chioma And Davido Step Out For A Date, Reveals What Appears To Be A Baby Bump / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Reply Why He Broke Up With Chioma And His New Girlfriend. by zebjoe: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Again, Davido made his way into the news, this time for allegedly cheating on his purported fiancée and baby mama, Chioma Rowland.

Davido had been alleged with cheating scandal last year 2020, but that died down after a while,

Rumors started again when the Model Mya Yafai came to Nigeria last year to spend Christmas with Davido.

Both lovebirds even journeyed to Accra Ghana, as part of their unforgettable rendezvous.
Yafai testified that she enjoyed herself as she wrote on Instagram: “I Love you Africa”.

Reports said Chioma had stopped wearing her engagement ring since December, having gotten wind of Davido’s new romance.

The promise in the assurance video seems to have faded and even the plans for a 2021 wedding now looks bleak.

Watch all about why Davido Broke Up With Chioma and His New Girlfriend here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbEjhCDqV-I

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Woman With Longest Nails In The World Chops Them / I Didn’t Buy Anything With My Money Two Months After Bbnaija- Dorathy / D'banj, Mercy Eke, Linda Ikeji, Others At The Unveiing Of Tecno Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.