Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

2odds Daily. Double Your Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2odds Daily. Double Your Money (3783 Views)

Sure 2odds Daily / 1.5-2odds Daily Tips To Make Money / The best I can give you with 2odds daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by jtwnz: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dre183:
If u can't drop game here, to hell with u

IM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE INSANE , MAD , UNGRATEFUL FOOLISH....TO ADD TO THIS YOUR TITLES SEARCH GOOGLE YOURSELF AND FIND THE SYNONYMS OF WORDS ABOVE YOU WILL SEE LOT MORE WORDS TO QUALIFY YOUR ATTITUDE.

Do you think it is easy to see 1.5 , 1.6 at time 1.7 odds for bet9ja

Someone as been doing this painstakenly without asking for a dime and you are here spewing trash

Go everywhere on the net people are asking you to pay heavy still give you trash or are you a learner

The man is sleeplessly adding value , what value have you add to life.

tell us else you are the fool that i called you

Ormaybe you still beleive in bonepower,,,,,,the world has moved to BRAINPOWER.........Upgrade your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by jtwnz: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Check as I take they fail for my own link on nairaland, you think it is easy :

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=6460427&post=103976038

jtwnz:

IM PLEASED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE INSANE , MAD , UNGRATEFUL FOOLISH....TO ADD TO THIS YOUR TITLES SEARCH GOOGLE YOURSELF AND FIND THE SYNONYMS OF WORDS ABOVE YOU WILL SEE LOT MORE WORDS TO QUALIFY YOUR ATTITUDE.

Someone as been doing this painstakenly without asking for a dime and you are here spewing trash

Go everywhere on the net people are asking you to pay heavy still give you trash or are you a learner

Ormaybe you still beleive in bonepower,,,,,,the world has moved to BRAINPOWER.........Upgrade your brain.
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by Dre183(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
jtwnz:

U can cry harder man

Compound fool
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by wealthgrowers(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
mechoau:
Thanks for today game… the winning of today’s game is on our side..

Wow! Thanks. It's been a while I came on Nairaland. Thanks for the compliments and encouragement.

Attached is the WhatsApp chat as screenshot from the WhatsApp group

Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by wealthgrowers(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dre183:
If u can't drop game here, to hell with u
Honestly, I wish I can drop every game here, but I will tell you two reasons why I stopped dropping regularly here:

1. After the rogirous search for games, I'm exhausted to post both here and on WhatsApp.

2. Most people on Nairaland don't appreciate the hardwork put into setting games

1 Like

Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by Dre183(m): 5:38am On Jul 23, 2021
wealthgrowers:

Honestly, I wish I can drop every game here, but I will tell you two reasons why I stopped dropping regularly here:

1. After the rogirous search for games, I'm exhausted to post both here and on WhatsApp.

2. Most people on Nairaland don't appreciate the hardwork put into setting games

You've spoke sense unlike that idiot quoting and started saying rubbish like someone who reason from his anus.

Can I have ur digit so u can be dropping it for me directly on Whatsapp
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by wealthgrowers(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Dre183:

You've spoke sense unlike that idiot quoting and started saying rubbish like someone who reason from his anus.

Can I have ur digit so u can be dropping it for me directly on Whatsapp

My number is in my signature.
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by Dre183(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
wealthgrowers:

My number is in my signature.
Ok boss

I will beep u
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by Kayark: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: 2odds Daily. Double Your Money by charlly2016(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Add me to the whatsaap group:09023301229.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Quality Turkish Fabric, Textile For Furniture And Curtains. Buyers Needed. / Business Plan For Supermarket / GTBank And Graphcard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.