Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? (22212 Views)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? by flinton(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nkem222:
Thank you so much I truly appreciate. I have been trying to sell btc but the app isnt working. I hope with this web address I wont have any issue selling?
Try binance if remitano ain't working
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U7X42BM3
Re: Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? by Nkem222: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
flinton:

Try binance if remitano ain't working
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=U7X42BM3
thanks so much
Re: Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? by eopara(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
please it is advisable to mine in Nigeria using this gpu. looking at power and any other factor. pls advise.

Chiminemine:
your earnings depends on the type of gpu you are using...the more expensive and powerful you gpu is, the more you will earn... If you want to make serious profit, you put in serious capital. You can watch youtube videos about how to set up a gpu mining rig.
Re: Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? by eopara(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
hi pls i will need ur advise on this mining, i have done some research and gathered some funds. i want to start with 2 Nvidia rtx 3060. is that ok. or should i go for something else.

Chiminemine:
you can't mine cryptocurrency with cheap mining cards or should I say anyhow graphics card... If you really want to mine cryptocurrency, you have to invest a lot of capital... Even one of the cheapest card (nvidia gtx 1050ti) which sells for 35,000 naira, can't mine more than 12,000 naira a month( with ten of them)....

If you want to mine cryptocurrency for serious profit, like say 16,000 dollars a month, you have to go for the big dogs...like nvidia rtx 3060, titan, titan v and co... And mind you, they are hellishly expensive...you have to have at least 10 million naira of capital to mine cryptocurrency in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Joins In Nigeria/Senegal Jollof Rice Debate / Lagos Orders Markets To Open On Selective Dates Over COVID-19 / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.