Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

#JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire (33361 Views)

Toluige Olokoobi Babalola's Husband Was Met On Top Of Her Body / Itunu Babalola Is Dead / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by vineyardfarms: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jonaah76:
They really need to give him some big compensation

@ johaah76 - the word is (HER)
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by grandstar(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
This issue must be handled with utmost tact and diplomacy. There are up to 2m Nigerians living in the Ivory Coast. It would be a disaster if they were considered personal non gratia (I hope I spelt it right grin)

Diplomats, do your job!
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Willy7:
Only God knows what Nigerians go through and are going through in various countries of the world, simply because everyone wants to run out from the country due to bad leadership. God have mercy on Nigeria.

its both bad leadership and bad citizenship...
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by Bimpe29: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
God will set her free

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by Cryptosmake: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Really
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by Monday60655(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
sevo:
How 2019 to 2021 equal 20 years?? All this useless reportage...

She is still in detention, 2019 was when her service started Mr questionnaire.
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by Floxyijeoma(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
I dey your back
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by youngblaq: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tareq1105:

Abike Dabiri will bring her out. I trust her.

Let's hope she does.
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by FalseOracle50: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
I see her getting freed. I see a huge compensation from the ivorian govt.
This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by BennyDGreat: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2021
youngblaq:
There won't be much of her left.

So sad. Wickedness is real
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by BennyDGreat: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2021
RomanGreen:

Nigerian system will always be the worst, I had somewhat similar experience in 2015.

I bought Keke and gave it to someone to ride on hire purchase, few months later story enter inside...the guy called me one and said the Keke was missing, I told him point blank to find it that I don't need stories...to cut it short, the guy went to police station to lodge a complaint against me that I came to his house and stole his properties and collected his 300k....mind you this same person has been owing me for months, I went to a police division around my area to make an entry for the missing Keke only for him to go the Police headquarters to make the claim that I came to his house...to cut the story short...police came to arrest me, I told them point blank I'm the one whose property was missing...the guy didn't know I had long legs in the police...later later he started begging me that it was the police man that deceived him to write such petition. Nigeria is messed up

Haba Nigeria needs a system overhaul
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by SeunDobo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Bleep African countries why them fight there fellow people
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by JohnAOne: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hi @ FeedMeNews
What's the latest on this case?
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by adepero3adelani: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
sad
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by babz11(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2021
FalseOracle50:
I see her getting freed. I see a huge compensation from the ivorian govt.
This I have seen.
You did not see anything thing, you just talk rubbish
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by AdesewaAde(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
vioment:
Since Africa, especially Nigeria is hell,

God sent us (Angels) to come make it heaven.

Evil ones have infiltrated the angels so much, that is why we are suffering.

Rip lady.
Must you comment without reading the post?
Thunder fir* you
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by KAM3KAZI: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
youngblaq:

What you said turned out to be true sad
Re: #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire by KAM3KAZI: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
youngblaq:

What you said turned out to be true sad
She's dead now sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam / Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / 2 AGIP Staff Shot Dead In Bayelsa(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.