Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun (21079 Views)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Two OOU Students Abducted In Ogun Regain Freedom / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by tit(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Next, bandits will kidnap 1000 girls from Enugu.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by obosi2028(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
You people should go and begged the Emir that you people have accepted to give all the land in Yoruba land and move to Benin republic. Sai baba plus 4+4.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by obosi2028(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
The Emir is at police station waiting for you people to come and meet hm that you people have accepted to move to Benin republic and not coming back again. Sai baba 2015 4+4 2019 .
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Gaddafih001(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
oilPUSSY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/gunmen-kidnap-two-female-students-in-ogun/
The way we abuse the word bandits eh...
They are either kidnappers,Fulani supporters of APC or Kautal hore herders that has conquered the south west and annexing them to Benin Republic..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by tiredoflife(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE KIDNAPPED STUDENTS OF OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF AGRIC YEWA CAMPUS AIYETORO undecided

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN’T SEEK REFUGE IN BENIN REPUBLIC JUST LIKE THEIR PARENTS undecided

grin grin grin

yorubas don suffer for una hand
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by rafcrown(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Shameful incidents on daily basis.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by jrusky(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok e don red for SW. Let OPC and Amotekun sort it out because i'm still upset wakili bitch was left to still be alive.

I have said it that untill SW take ESN approach to this matter I won't be happy. #Catch them kill them# that is all I want.

I'm very upset right now with SW approach to this fulani bullying.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Urban9aira: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Buhari just skipped this news
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by hola106(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omo OOU na get inside children full there now not the rugged old OOU who born bandit back then
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by bejeria101(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
The deaf dullard is there doing what exactly?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Omoslim26: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE KIDNAPPED STUDENTS OF OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF AGRIC YEWA CAMPUS AIYETORO undecided

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN’T SEEK REFUGE IN BENIN REPUBLIC JUST LIKE THEIR PARENTS undecided

Nwokem dis thing u are living is not life at all ,you are living a very useless life and no one seems to be ready to tell you instead they are adding to your nonsense by giving you likes

just because some animals here are doing nonsense does not mean you must join them to do nonsense too

I will never understand wat you guys gain in this senseless Yoruba vs Igbo and other tribal bigotry wey dey hungry una for dis forum

shun bigotry

Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Onepeople: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Everything is now suspected bandit's, suspected herdsmen etc, we don't even Kno if police are even the one kidnapping people now again
childish and height of insensitivity to the oppressed.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Monogamy: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwokem dis thing u are living is not life at all ,you are living a very useless life and no one seems to be ready to tell you instead they are adding to your nonsense by giving you likes

just because some animals here are doing nonsense does not mean you must join them to do nonsense too

I will never understand wat you guys gain in this senseless Yoruba vs Igbo and other tribal bigotry wey dey hungry una for dis forum

shun bigotry

Abi oo..

Politics no be do and die affairs now
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by MickzyDonald: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
lexy2014:

That will mean it is "suspected police".
I tell you, it's very easy for them because no one will ever suspect them
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by emsco91(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
when the former CBN governor told us terrorist. were heading south in droves under the disguise of covid .....
we thought it was tails by moonlight.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Omoslim26: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Abi oo..
[s]Politics no be do and die affairs now
[/s]
You are one of the people doing nonsense on dis forum
get out of here with you hypocrisy

Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by ogbonti: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
paduzman:
Bandits don dey reach Ogun? shocked na wa o

Lagos next / then Nigeria is over and done with!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by ogbonti: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
wait ooo when bandits kidnap girls or women - will they not f v c k the women ? hmmm jisos, that’s the most annoying part of the situation- mass rape with no consequences- Gawwwd!!! cry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by OBALOLA55(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
I ACTUALLY DONT ARGUE WITH SABOTEURS, BIAFRA MUST SURELY COME AND THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU FULANI WILLING TOOLS CAN DO ABOUT IT. IF YOU LOVE THE KILLER HERDERS SO MUCH THEN RELOCATE TO THE NORTH PERIODT angry angry angry

PLEASE DON’T EVER MENTION ME AGAIN angry angry angry angry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by TruthHurts1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
If there was an Olympic gold medal for stupidity you would win hands down without any fear of rivalry.

Dotherightthing:
Pigidioott amaka

Don't go and face your eroded conquered yeast. angry

It seems Vanguard owned by pigidiotts is the one stop shop for bad news
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by akolat(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Victims has been released. This was stated in a news bulletin minutes ago
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Faithful1234(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria is not a country....non of u should disturb me on my sleep.....most especially u.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dem fit rape those girls.

Na that one deh vex me pass.

How a man go forcefully fvck a woman.

Such a crime should be met with death sentence, or by facing firing squad.

May God save the girls ooh.

Ogun kill those stupid criminals!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
I just dey pity their breasts and pusssssy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by BoneTackle: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:

grin ;DI love the way you keep hammering these coneheaded descendants of oduduwanker. You will live long grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Cryptosmake: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jesus
Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
tiredoflife:

grin grin grin

yorubas don suffer for una hand

grin

My brother no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
jrusky:
Ok e don red for SW. Let OPC and Amotekun sort it out because i'm still upset wakili bitch was left to still be alive.

I have said it that untill SW take ESN approach to this matter I won't be happy. #Catch them kill them# that is all I want.

I'm very upset right now with SW approach to this fulani bullying.

They still being hospitable to them. Yet they kill them and rape their women and girls. Chai, I day imagine the smell. People way day use cow piss baff, what nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Beats Female Journalist In Akwa Ibom / Fraudsters Busted After Scamming Man Of N4 Million For Curing HIV/Aids. Photos / Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.