Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? (629 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / Banks Blame CBN For Scarcity Of Naira Notes / Coke, Fanta Prices To Increase As FG Imposes N10/litre Excise Duty On Carbonated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by Niorte: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

I have just noticed the scarcity of coca cola products (coke and fanta) in Lagos.

What does this imply? Is Coca cola company leaving Nigeria or their production is less than the demand for the product.

Feel free to share your opinions?

Re: Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by iHart(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Even RC and 7up products are currently scarce in Umuahia,
Re: Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by tundeabib1: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
My wife is in the business of wholesale to retailers. She is complaining of this scarcity too. I am trying to find out the cause. Maybe another business opportunity in the lurks. Raw materials.......

2 Likes

Re: Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2021
Maybe it's just your area cos these drinks are still available in Shoprite stores
Re: Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by Mulahmanbmr(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
tundeabib1:
My wife is in the business of wholesale to retailers. She is complaining of this scarcity too. I am trying to find out the cause. Maybe another business opportunity in the lurks. Raw materials.......

Bro is she buying directly from distributors or the company?
Re: Are You Experiencing Scarcity Of Coke And Fanta In Your Area? by aamalik070: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2021
It may be due to naira and doller flotations, changing of weather as demand for cool drinks increases, and shortages of raw materials for production as the list goes.

(1) (Reply)

200k To Invest To An Online Business / How To Save Money Even In A Hard Time / How Can I Make Payment For Goods On Ebay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.