Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv (3902 Views)

Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Surf The Web Anonymously! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
surfing the internet in Nigeria is so costly and erratic especially where there is no 3G services, but solution has come our way and now you can surf the internet  and downlad unlimitedly without any restrictions or interferance, YES you heard me right that your CABLE OR SATELITE TELEVISION is the solution, with it you can surf the internet and download unlimitedly without hassle or modem problem, this is not proxy tunneller or tweak in any form, get the dstv cable and neccesary tools needed and you are on your way to unlimited internet and you will not be attached or hindered by any gigabyte or megabyte bundle plans. you will surf freely and easily even with the speed of light, you are doubting me send a mail to ictfreein4o@googlemail.com or rush to my blog for full gist NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
surf the net and download unlimitedly, be wise and frugal stop wasteful spendings on internet when you can always ge it done in a cheaper way as I am doing
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by okan1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
is it possible with star times?
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2011
STAR TIME? will not work, you either go for HITV OR DSTV, give it a try and you will not regret this walahi
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by justoj: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2011
please how am i going to do it baba? my email is justoj007@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2011
go to my blog for the full gist now
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by coteen(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
Dear bros please i need this your internet stuff. You can reach me on my email ukas2000ng@yahoo.com or call 08034904431
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by Solard: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2011
Pls mail me the info at solarizedworld@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2011
GO AND FEEL IT IS REAL AND POSSIBLE
you can as well surf using your zain line if you so wish rush to my blog
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by lifestyle1(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2011
Hi, plS what's d difference btw linksys cable modem and linksys router?
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by bajah(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
I have a nilesat receiver a free to air satelite receiver known as strong. Can i browse with it as i have a desktop computer, and are there any instruments that i can use as aid for the connection? Please reply here's my cell 07030652363 thanks a lot as you do.
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
there is aspecial way to these, if you are doubting call me and let me come and set it up for you, you can even use it for cafe
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by ruffhandu: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2011
Guys,

Go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-631801.32.html and see the how-to manual
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by okan1(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2011
I would like to see where it is being used before i can spend my money on it, seeing is believing
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by BY(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2011
am interested mail on tommy.chris3@gmail.com.
thanks.
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by gigabytes: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2011
I know one thing for sure that the satelite tv uses bandwidth. interested in it. georgeapugo@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
believe it or not we are enjoying speed here via our decoder, try it out yourself and see speed. invite us for installation and start a mini caffe in your local area as you begin to rake in cool cash
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2011
INTERNATIONAL WEB PROXY
18G EVERY MONTH/54G IN THREE IS UNSTOPABLE BY NOBODY!!!
ENJOY FULL DOWNLOAD,WATCH LIVE!!! EVENT AROUND THE WORLD
OPEN ALL TH SECURED SITE LIKE FOREX.GMAIL,YAHOO.HOMAIL
DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE,MUSIC AND OTHERS
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK WITH
GEJ MGBENKA IFEANYI
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by okan1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2011
can see one that u have done b4 spending my hard earned money on it
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by Vitality31(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
@Folafola,
i will like to know how much this thing could cost to set it up. I use cable tv (CMTV) and I also use strong latest model, will it work on any of the two. or is it just HiTV and DSTV and what makes you think it wont be blocked with time? just curious anyway.
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
thanks for your responses I might not have enough time to explain everything HERE just go to my blog and read it or call me for the manual. Ok? or better still invite us to come and the set it up for you. stop beign doubting thomas it will will work on strong decode as well
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by folafola(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2012
the foreing IP in use is down at the moment I will come here to announce it anytime we have headway
Re: Do You Know You Can Surf The Net Using Your Cable Tv by winnieG1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
@fafola,
you see your life, full of deceit.
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR HERE
It is not possible to browse with satellite decoder esp DSTV,HITV or whatever, the only allowable format with those Satellite TV providers is One-way internet access in which you require another mobile telecom (glo,MTN, etc) for your upload while your download come through the satellite. The only advantage is that you get broadband up to 2mbit/s download even in a rural area where there is no broadband/3G but you will be paying for the two ( mobile upload ISP and the satellite ISP)

browsing with cable modem requires a cable tv provider using terrestrial interface and not Satellite TV providers like dstv, unfortunately there is non in Nigeria but come up someday. i'm currently working with one now, hoping all necessary things will be put in place for the take-off

(1)

Clean Apple Imac ME086LL/A 21.5-inch Desktop For N260K (Giveaway Price) / Indian Web Proxy Version 3.0 Is Out With Trial Account / Best ISP Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.