Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Dots And Comas Of Life - Emoji Devotions For The Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dots And Comas Of Life - Emoji Devotions For The Day (92 Views)

Who Added The Diacritics To The Quran? Who Inserted The Dots And Letters? / Looking Into The Future - Emoji Devotions For Thu 29, July, 2021 / Quran Has Not Been Edited Even To The Dots/letter/words/phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dots And Comas Of Life - Emoji Devotions For The Day by sweetmusictv: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Mon 15 March, 2021

Topic: the dots and comas of life

Highlights: I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

If you have ever came across a story line paragraph without punctuation marks. Even though it contain beautiful story it wouldn't make much sense. It may feel like you are been dragged back by real life punctuations if you really want to move fast and something or some people are slowing you down. Like someone trying to catch up with an event would suddenly bumped into unexpected traffic.

In year 2020 the whole world experienced a backlash holiday from an unexpected COVID 19 pandemic which has reshaped how people live. Now you have to cover your nose, wash your hands and distance yourself from people anywhere even in the bank. An act which looks to the moral like pride if there were no pandemic. May God have mercy!

It makes more sense when we become a gentleman and gentlewoman that people want to see but what's stopping us? A good man or woman will not feel good after making someone else sad. Like looking down on the waiter in the restaurant because something went wrong with your order, or talking rashly to the roadside commuters because they anyhow bumped into you? How has anything or anyone been acting crazy like a punctuation mark lately in your story line? Do you now understand what Jesus went through before he laid down his life for me and you on the cross? See the punctuations that when Jesus said in this world you will have trouble does not refer to blows and jabs from religious fights. It's personal and a thing that defines you as gentleman. Are you having trouble coping with the real world people around you?

God knows. Yet it is those people who decides in their heart if you are good man or good woman. No, it's not a temptation when same thing happens more than once and you can only say "but God knows my heart!". Summer and winter will not cease but who will save your soul when you are remembered by what we have done?

Hebrews 9:27 -28 "Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."

Have you waited for Christ salvation or It is just a normal thing to try; to receive Jesus Christ into your life, have you made confessions about him as your Lord and saviour to genuinely show the way you behave is as a Bible believer? You can be the gentleman and gentlewoman the world wants to see. Though it is difficult, Jesus says "be cheerful I have overcome the world".

Prayer: Lord have pity on me if I have affected other people's lives negatively, forgive me and give me the opportunity to live right. I need the grace of our Lord Jesus to remember who I need to be and not what I want to be. Let me be like Jesus to the world. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Touched By Love March 14 / "I Am A Stranger With Thee." / Palm Sunday: His Passion And Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.