Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun (19255 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by ohosi4real(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2021
This become a business in Nigeria. Let praise Nigeria police once they are working
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Prophet777: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2021
This one is a confirm fulani boy...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2021
post=99922643:

As u tell dem make dem quickly send your Evans to god abi?
Hypocrite Akwamkpuruamu, what a moniker!

Felix stay your zone B Lane and continue your asslicking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by JoeEeL(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Arrested

Or Arrested and Killed?

We the Yorubas (both the OPC and the residents) are not specimen to be risking our lives just to be advertising these blood-sucking extremely useless janjawid hopeless idiots from the sahel

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Gyong(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2021
grin
molotough:
You provide all these facts without informing the people about the brutal fact of its all....these landless fulanis black arabs have never, would never, will never and must never PAY TAX to the government.

Native Indigene: Why are you so wicked to have moved your cows to graze on my farmland? Can't you see your cattles have destroyed millions worth of crops that were planted with intense labor with no banking or governmental support?

Fulani terrorist mongrel: Kai! This land dukia Nigeria koi!

Native Indigene: My fore-father's land is dukiya Nigeria?

Fulani terrorist mongrel: Yowa!

Native Indigene:These cows too are dukiya Nigeria

Fulani terrorist mongrel: *Removes dagger* and *brings out Ak-47!*

you funny grin
molotough:
You provide all these facts without informing the people about the brutal fact of its all....these landless fulanis black arabs have never, would never, will never and must never PAY TAX to the government.

Native Indigene: Why are you so wicked to have moved your cows to graze on my farmland? Can't you see your cattles have destroyed millions worth of crops that were planted with intense labor with no banking or governmental support?

Fulani terrorist mongrel: Kai! This land dukia Nigeria koi!

Native Indigene: My fore-father's land is dukiya Nigeria?

Fulani terrorist mongrel: Yowa!

Native Indigene:These cows too are dukiya Nigeria

Fulani terrorist mongrel: *Removes dagger* and *brings out Ak-47!*

you funny
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by AfonjaConehead: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Oko awon coneheaded structures. grin

OkoyOuba grin

Blackpantherxxx
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Gyong(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Felix stay your zone B Lane and continue your asslicking

This suya guy will willingly donate his ass for Fulani's to drill. His ass licking is epic
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by OnyeOgboni: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Where are the cows??
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by prigoz(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Let the police hand him over to ESN, so they can do the needful
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by PROPHETmichael: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Aguilar:
so na this small rat they kidnap person, make you try am with me. I go feed am him testicles.

I pray for you that may you not experience "This small rat"
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by StreetFight: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Arrested or executed?
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by PrinceMajestic: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Fulani are terrorists. All of them, I never hated any group in my life but the fulani terrorist ethnic group who have no land and are known to be vagabond. It is painful that he will be released
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Aguilar(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

I pray for you that may you not experience "This small rat"
if you see how big and determined I am you won't be saying this
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by foreshore(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2021
This small boy
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by PROPHETmichael: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Aguilar:
if you see how big and determined I am you won't be saying this

Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you how your great grand father was bigger and more determined than you.
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Onepeople: 7:30am On Mar 16, 2021
post=99922597:

Oloriburuku people.

Looks can truly be deceptive sha.......
are they sponsored by the opposition party?
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2021
Onepeople:
are they sponsored by the opposition party?
Politics don do something to dis one patapata.
Everything is politics to him.
What a way to live life.
Omase oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Gbagura: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Obalatule:
So na this small boys dey make ogun people run go benin?
No na this yam leg

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Onepeople: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2021
post=99922643:

As u tell dem make dem quickly send your Evans to god abi?
Hypocrite Akwamkpuruamu, what a moniker!
and you think an average igboman cares what happened to a man who has chosen criminality as occupation? Go and check records all Evans victims where igbos, it's only an irresponsible and irredeemable bigot that will bring tribalism into criminality.
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by kayusely70(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2021
I hope the man would be made to face the law and not release secretly.
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by atonement12: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Yoruba Muslims would carry fulani culprit to station to be politically correct in their sophistication

Fulani Dpo would take culprit, cool him off and ask Yoruba Muslims to come lay complaints about culprit

Whether Yoruba Muslims goes to lay complaints or not case is dismissed for lacking merit

Fulani culprit goes back and kill his Yoruba Muslim arresters, others evacuate to cotonu

Rinse and Repeat
Myopic, narrow-minded and bigoted Ipobian!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by yazzman(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2021
how old is he?
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by atonement12: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Why was he arrested on his home soil? How can you arrest a man in his home? He's an Ogun indigene, an Omoluabi.
Effects of refusing to take your medication.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by ProfAmaben(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2021
atonement12:
Effects of refusing to take your medication.

My nairaland doctor grin
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by atonement12: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:

My nairaland doctor grin
I'm not a mental health doctor!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by Aguilar(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you how your great grand father was bigger and more determined than you.
that was in the olden days, life now is a jungle. it's either you kill or get killed. I was born a soldier and I won't run from a fight. NEVER!!!!
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Miyetti nonsense people are already working behind the scene to secure his immediate release through the usual "order from above".

I would have loved to see a small hole on his forehead made by a .22 colt automatic slug. That's enough to delete this useless criminal from futa jalon from the surface of the earth.

Nigeria Police should stop wasting people's time with a show like this because it is a common knowledge that you guys will eventually release that fulani killer boy later. How many of them have you successfully prosecuted and sentenced before now ? If he doesn't thread with care,the state Commissioner of Police may have some problems because of this little fulani man !
Re: Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun by faceland: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2021
He doesn't look dangerous and very clean. I am sure he speaks proper English.

Since the guy confessed (and I don't see any signs of beating), they should just kill him otherwise he would use that ransom money to pay his way to freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many / Horror: Lagos Student Stabs Father In The Eye Over Christmas Clothes. / NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.