Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tutorial !!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial !!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot (371 Views)

Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot / Make Passive Income Being A Tubebuddy Affiliate On Youtube / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial !!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do you know that Jumia Affiliate Program has taking a more positive new dimension on their Affiliates.

Meanwhile, from this 9th December 2020, the Jumia Affiliate Program is now called.
Jumia KOL. Which stands for, "Jumia Key Opinion Leader"

Do you know that many makes over 100-150k and above as a jumia Affiliate Partner (Jumia KOL)

Interestingly, the Jumia Affiliate Commission for their affiliates has also increased.

Infact, whole lots of positive changes has taking place on Jumia Affiliate Program.

And i must tell you, if you wants to make money online at ease, i have a killer strategy that will
skyrocket your effort on autopilot for effective earnings on monthly basis.

You know one good thing, as a Jumia Affiliate Partner, the stress is been taking off your heads.
You dont buy any product, you dont sell, you dont also deliver.
All you do is to direct buyers and you are on steady flow of income. And here, i have a more workable concept to
make everything go on autopilot inorder to fast track earnings.

I will be having an intensive whatsapp tutorial on how to be earning over 100-150,000 naira and above monthly as
a Jumia Affiliate Partner.

The 100-150k is just an average estimate.
If jumia is earning over 30million monthly. An affiliate partner is entitled with atleast 200k monthly with this killer concept.

The training starts Wednesday 17th March, 2021 and Time: 9-10pm
The training fee is: #1,000 naira only.
To join the tutorial, Message me on whatsapp with the title: "Jumia Affiliate"
Send message to: 08065847947
Re: Tutorial !!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by KpakamAuto(m): 3:14am On Mar 16, 2021
my question is if you are making over 200k with this what do you need my 1k for..
why can't to teach for free

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Business. Cheap Foodstuff. Delivery Anywhere In Nigeria / Make Up To $1000 Every Month / I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.