Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. (1384 Views)

Photos: Lionel Messi Sends Barack Obama Daughters His Signed Football Shirts / Tiki Taka Rules The World By Sunday Oliseh / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Jackal(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
The Premiership Season is about to kick-off.
A lot has been said about the transfers, new players and new managers BUT no one is talking about the new football shirts clubs will be wearing.
WHO RULES THE ROOST next season? You decide.

Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Jackal(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
The story continues. . . . . . . . . . .

Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by clemnegro(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
dude i'm a strong chelsea fan and i can confidently tel u that chelsea's away jersey is yellow. Ain't that odd. I saw it on terry, ballack and drogba and its still not as hot as last seasons.
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Hugoboi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2007
United has a new Jersey and its stil the traditional red with AIG in front.just a colour different from last seasons.mighty hott tho!!
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by mukina2: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
Emirates rules kiss Arsenal kiss

all the other Jersey's suck especially that green one up dere , yuck grin grin
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by A40(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2007
All the other Jerseys look good the Gunners jersey is the coolest though im feeling the Bolton one too, BUT WE ALL KNOW THE UGLIEST OF THEM ALL, IF I SAY C YOU SAY H ANOTHER MAN SAY E OMO NA U SABI
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by rikkyjen(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2007
mukina2:

Emirates rules kiss Arsenal kiss

all the other Jersey's suck especially that green one up dere , yuck grin grin

Ofcourse, i dont expect you to say something else! grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by mukina2: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2007
rikkyjen:

Ofcourse, i don't expect you to say something else!  grin grin cheesy

bad belle tongue ours is the best next Bolton but all the others suck grin cheesy
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by krap(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2007
even if my men do their thing on bare bodies,it will be hot and 'tingly'.

For the blues o jare cool
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by A40(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
The Newcastle Jersey is ok so is the Bolton jersey, but Chelski
pees on the ugly yellow jersey and leaves the thread
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by krap(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2007
*krap's dog trying to sniff out a chameleon in the room*
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by loyika(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Krap

Just thinking aloud, but what is the name of your dog let me take a wild guess here!? Could it be "Krappy!!" cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Why did Chelsea chose a Yellow away strip Are they Chicken cheesy Drogba in bright yellow will be a helluva funny sight to behold. (esp when he starts his diving/crybaby techniques grin)
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by A40(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2007
@krap
Im guessing you learnt a new word at school today?  grin
Good you are making some progress

@Loyika
Unfortunately he is the dog i dont know who let him anywhere near a computer,
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Razorr(f): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2007
You guys should all sharraaaaaaaaaap!  tongue

Chelsea's jersey is sexy!  cheesy

I saw it upclose and it's really cool.  cool

You guys won't really appreciate it yet until we play our first match. Then you'll start to envy us.  tongue
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2007
Razorr:

You guys should all sharraaaaaaaaaap! tongue

Chelsea's jersey is sexy! cheesy

I saw it upclose and it's really cool. cool

You guys won't really appreciate it yet until we play our first match. Then you'll start to envy us. tongue

NA so una don hear?
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2007
envy wetin? people dey envy yellow fever for road? cheesy

the jersey sucks mate, and you know what yellow means - cowards grin grin
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by topeorekoy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2007
am just waiting to get my hands on the new GOONER jersey. i'll even wear it to a party.
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2007
topeorekoy:

am just waiting to get my hands on the new GOONER jersey. i'll even wear it to a party.

AS USUAL! PARAGA IN ACTION grin
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by topeorekoy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2007
dason4life:

AS USUAL! PARAGA IN ACTION grin

na u teach me oh[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Razorr(f): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
debosky:

envy wetin? people dey envy yellow fever for road? cheesy

the jersey sucks mate, and you know what yellow means - cowards grin grin

You guys should stop calling our jersey yellow!

You never see am?

It's green!   cool
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by Razorr(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2007
Retracted
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by topeorekoy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
can someone just take another look at the gooner's jersy? doesnt it look so cute? it is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute that i can buy it for 1 MILLION POUNDS
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by mukina2: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2007
Razorr:

It's green! cool

like monkey shite grin grin grin
Re: Who Rules The Roost: 2007 Football Shirts. by A40(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2007
I have even started seeing the jersey already trust me its uglier than it looks in a pic grin

Lemon Green Lime Whatever its ugly

(1) (Reply)

Fifa U-17 World Cup Final May Not Be Broadcast - As Loc Owes Tv Station N3.5bn / Sanni Keita's Life Under Threat / Score Line For Nigeria Vs Argentina As @ 30mins Of Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.