Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Can I Change My Jamb Name For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Change My Jamb Name For NYSC (423 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Graduation? / NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / The Course On My Jamb Profile Is Different From The Course I Studied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Jamb Name For NYSC by AbbeyHarry: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
I applied for correction of name, as my middle name was abbreviated on nysc portal. My schools SAO called and said the name nysc used was from my jamb and not the school. how do I correct my jamb name?
Re: How Can I Change My Jamb Name For NYSC by Merlissa(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
You need to do a change of name and send to NYSC.

Visit https://www.veinsng.com/ they will help you with the change of name publication

(1) (Reply)

Get This Vip Al Robot To Write Books For You For Amazon Kdp / The Razz Guy Review (lasisi's New Movie) / What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.