Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom (397 Views)

See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Business Profit And Consumer Income To Increase In 2018 – FSDH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom by Emicitie1st: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
This post is about how you can grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

"Enough Income" is income that makes it easy for you to...

- Save

- Invest

- Pay your bills conveniently

- And still have enough to enjoy life.

But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

One major reason for this is the fact that people don't do what can give them enough income

What majority do are things like:

- SAVE: Duh! How does saving out of your little income get you more money?

- PAY TITHE: Paying tithe is good but it won't give you more money. If you like argue till now till tomorrow.

- GET a 2ND JOB: Haba! You are still riding the "income I can't control wheel" with this

- PRAY: This is a delicate one but the truth is - Prayer is a great weapon but prayer won't directly bring money into your bank account.

Many poor people pray a lot for money.

How come money is not dropping into their account?

That is because God is not a respecter of man.

Whatsoever a man sows, that he will also reap.

If you want cocoa trees to grow on a land for instance, you can pray all you like and nothing will happen until you get some cocoa seeds, plant them and nurse them.

It is the same thing with money.

If you want money, you should do what will bring you money.

What prayer will bring instead are ideas and insights that will help you if you apply them. Maybe that is why you are reading this.

The surest way I know of to get "enough income" *is to start what I call a high ROI business.*
What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about. An example is affiliate marketing.

One of my colleagues in affiliate marketing who used to be a pharmacist started her business in December with just N40,000 and she is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month.

I could be of help to anyone interested in starting an ROI business
Re: How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom by Emicitie1st: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Smart entrepreneurs running a thriving business know there’s always more they can do to make that business grow. One way of taking things to the next level is by finding an alternate stream of income. That doesn’t mean starting a second business, but finding ways to complement and grow the business you have by offering more value to your customers and followers.

If you aren’t participating in affiliate marketing, it’s time to consider taking advantage of this lucrative revenue stream.
Re: How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom by Emicitie1st: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
When you register on this affiliate marketing platform, you will be given over 40 digital products to market.

You will earn over 50% commission upon every successful sale you make through your unique affiliate marketing link.
That is as high as 20k on every sale.

You dont need to worry too much about how you will make your sales. You will not only be given high value products you will be trained on proffessional digital marketing; where you will learn how to

- Set up your business website

- Optimize it for email marketing.

- Create landing page, Optin page and landing page

- Facebook marketing

-Whatsapp marketing

And lots of bonuses

If you implement all the strategies that you are shown, you can make your first 5(or more) sales in the first 2 weeks and that's about 5×20,000=100k
If you implement and you dont make sales, request for a refund �
Re: How To Grow Your Income To A Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Incom by Emicitie1st: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2021
To get started on your affiliate marketing journey, please call us or reach us on whatsapp or give us you number.

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Short Term Loans Providers In Australia / Bixo Trade Nigerian Team / I Buy Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.