Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (60060 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by 9jaRealist: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
Nobody should moral police anyone here. I had a friend back in the days in the University that had a problem, he can not control his sexual urges. His dick stands at the sight of every beautiful girls, and releases when ever they touch him be it on the shoulder or anywhere even when no sexual action us performed. That does not mean that he goes about raping or anything. It is his own cross. And must not be judged since that is what freedom means. If he complains that it is a problem for him and you want to help then fine.

You do know there’s something called medicine and people known as doctors...
People have all manner of medical issues that can be managed with medication.

Meanwhile, one’s problems are no longer exclusively his...
The minute it starts to infringe on the rights and freedoms of other people.
>
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Weathered:
how is a lady exposing her breasts equal to a man performing solo sexual act in public ?

The worse thing about you is that you genuinely believe you're intelligent when you're just a poor excuse for a sexist.

You had better not have anything to do with law else you will be a sorry case.

Can the lady prove that he was masturbating? did you watch the video at all? Even if he was masturbating how does that contravene when there was no exposure of genitals?

I wont respond to any illogical mentions henceforth.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by 9jaRealist: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
Damn. Baba don cast!!

People do this stupid shi a lot as I've come to discover. In 2019 before the pandemic, around November/December, can't remember exactly. I went to a bar around Ikeja and it was just past noon. I really needed a cold Stout because the heat then was just ridiculous to describe. Soon as I got in, I saw a man. He was all alone I guess cause of the time frame. I could tell he was drunk af. He had a leather briefcase on his thighs. I asked the waitress to bring my drink and peanuts. I mostly ignored him, pressing my phone. Next thing I heard was "Oga come dey go abeg e don do. For the past two hours you go just bring your prick out dey spit on top am dey rub am. You think say e dey freak me? I get enough dick for my side." As I looked at him, he was struggling to return his erect penis into his trousers. I was pained that there were only the three of us at the bar. As he made to leave, I said to myself, "I must treat this guy's fuckup." Naso the guy reach near me, I give am just one slap. No be your regular type of slap o. I dey talk about the one that your entire palm will cover the front of the face. My guy fall yakata. As he made to stand up, he rushed me. Naso we begin rack. The waitress went to get the manager and other staff. By the time they got there, Naso one rudeboy ask "How much he don spend here?" The girl replied "Only one Heineken o....since morning" The guy replied "Since that time?" Naso my guy start to collect part 2. Others joined and I did too. He was disgraced out of the lounge/bar.

Omo some people dey ment

Sure you meant well...
But physical violence is never the answer.
>
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2021
post=99922094:
For this particular case, we need to listen to the man's side of the Story, before jumping to conclusions.
We saw the video and it was inconclusive.
His private wasn't exposed,
Yes, he was scratching something,
who knows if it was craw-craw or kwashiokor?
#ThinkLikeDemMANNA.

Well, that being said,

Another lady was seen in a tricycle popularly called keke marwa as a fellow male passenger tried to put his hands up her skirt.
The lady made sure to record evidence before confronting her abuser.
After the man was confronted and called out for putting his hands inside her cloth, the man denied it saying the lady was completely wrong despite the evidence being on video.
Now, This particular man is a pervert, the video showed it all.

Shared as permitted.....
(Don't click the video please!)

Lol cheesy,
Na screenshot nah smiley
Screenshot no dey move ooo.
U go only dey press, dey press, dey press dey go.
That's why we put the rejoinder o! smiley

This is the first time I agree with you.
Woke culture and internet mob is the problem here.
DSVRT abi wetin dey call them are just following the crowd.
I can bet that lady who claims she knows him is lying as well.
Nothing in the video suggests he's masturbating.
But you know how these slay girls like to dey do oversabi
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by GeneralPula: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
Damn. Baba don cast!!

People do this stupid shi a lot as I've come to discover. In 2019 before the pandemic, around November/December, can't remember exactly. I went to a bar around Ikeja and it was just past noon. I really needed a cold Stout because the heat then was just ridiculous to describe. Soon as I got in, I saw a man. He was all alone I guess cause of the time frame. I could tell he was drunk af. He had a leather briefcase on his thighs. I asked the waitress to bring my drink and peanuts. I mostly ignored him, pressing my phone. Next thing I heard was "Oga come dey go abeg e don do. For the past two hours you go just bring your prick out dey spit on top am dey rub am. You think say e dey freak me? I get enough dick for my side." As I looked at him, he was struggling to return his erect penis into his trousers. I was pained that there were only the three of us at the bar. As he made to leave, I said to myself, "I must treat this guy's fuckup." Naso the guy reach near me, I give am just one slap. No be your regular type of slap o. I dey talk about the one that your entire palm will cover the front of the face. My guy fall yakata. As he made to stand up, he rushed me. Naso we begin rack. The waitress went to get the manager and other staff. By the time they got there, Naso one rudeboy ask "How much he don spend here?" The girl replied "Only one Heineken o....since morning" The guy replied "Since that time?" Naso my guy start to collect part 2. Others joined and I did too. He was disgraced out of the lounge/bar.

Omo some people dey ment

You’re not even the owner of the Bar?

What if the man died from the slap? Even the bar people to act like say dem no sabi you..

Learn how to mind your biz next time..
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2021
The spirit of masturbation is much stronger and wicked than the spirit of fornication.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Calm down bro, i no dey fight you. YES i read about other stories too but they all pointed to the same direction.

A guy walks into your room and you call him a thief and he said NO, he is only their for something else...how do you prove to the world that he came to steal from you? you could charge him for unlawful entry.

This guy was always seen doing something with his hands inside his trousers and using a file to conceal. He could be doing a whole lot of things and even if he was masturbating, that does not contravene any unlawful act cos the pnis was not exposed.

You should not only read but learn to interpret.

All the best,.
the man will go in for disorderly conduct any time any day! Na public sexual act be that. Stop hanging on the line of indecent exposure. There was one .

Try disorderly conduct or sexual act in public, Mr I-Too-Know Toks.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

You had better not have anything to do with law else you will be a sorry case.

Can the lady prove that he was masturbating? did you watch the video at all? Even if he was masturbating how does that contravene when there was no exposure of genitals?

I wont respond to any illogical mentions henceforth.
So public masturbation isn't a crime? Lolz;

You no dey ever get sense.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2021
vhuqnl:

Bitch, shut up and suck my dick. I'm sure you slap him cos his dick is bigger than yours. Jealous low esteem fool
you're already measuring a dick you didn't see.

Here's the perv all of Lagos is looking for! Purge of Nature!
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by vhuqnl(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Weathered:
you're already measuring a dick you didn't see.

Here's the perv all of Lagos is looking for! Purge of Nature!
Lowlifer. Get a life. Bully
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2021
Weathered:
So public masturbation isn't a crime? Lolz;

You no dey ever get sense.

you guys will mention someone, make lame comments and then get insolent on top of it all.

I repeat...Does the video prove that the guy was actually masturbating? and if in any case he was, how did he contravene when there was no exposure of genitals.

sometimes i think it is best to ignore some comments and conserve my energy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Weathered:
the man will go in for disorderly conduct any time any day! Na public sexual act be that. Stop hanging on the line of indecent exposure. There was one .

Try disorderly conduct or sexual act in public, Mr I-Too-Know Toks.

Disorderly conduct for putting his hands in his trousers to do whatever he likes with his genitals when he could as well be scratching or easing a painful phallus.

You see when you use the word ''i too know'' for another person making an opinion, it is a terrible sign of low self esteem. Make your point and stick with it. Don't label anyone for holding on to his or her stance. It is a terrible sign of low IQ.

Carry the guy to court and see how the case will be thrown out.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by 9jaRealist: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2021
driand:
I came here to listen to lies from hypocrites... grin grin

Chai See casting,...! But rules of engagement on this thread is thus

Any nigga that has ever fvcked a girl who didn't remove her pant by herself, has no right to criticise Mr Matthew

Dude, you seem to be struggling with a basic concept such as CONSENT...
Consent can be verbal or non-verbal, so if someone ALLOWS you to disrobe them it’s the latter.
If, however, you’ve been disrobing ladies who’re kicking-and-screaming, you’re headed for a JAIL TERM!
>
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by mechanics(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

you guys will mention someone, make lame comments and then get insolent on top of it all.

I repeat...Does the video prove that the guy was actually masturbating? and if in any case he was, how did he contravene when there was no exposure of genitals.

sometimes i think it is best to ignore some comments and conserve my energy.
According to the all-knowing Tolks, as long as there is no exposure of genitals, then there's no crime in what he did.

Tolks the lawyer, policeman and judge says public masturbation isn't a crime as long as the genitals aren't exposed!

I told you youre almost smart but not actually smart

You only have courage to state your ignorance boldly.

Oga Toks public masturbation is a crime of disorderly conduct. Forget your rubbish.

And yes, the video is proof enough with the testimony of other girls who have experienced same thing with that same man in same route.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by one4GOD(f): 8:48am On Mar 16, 2021
judetov2:
I see no case here.... did he touch her?
No, he didnt touch her, he hit her go watch the video.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Samiah33(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

In Nigeria, it is an offence for a person to expose his or her genital organs or a substantial part of it, with the intention to cause distress to another person or that persons seeing it may be tempted to commit an offence. See Section 26 of the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act 2015.

The Act states that: A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs, or a substantial part thereof with the intention of causing distress to the other party, or that
another party seeing it may be tempted or induced to commit an offence under
this Act, commits an offence termed ‘indecent exposure’.

Violence Against Persons Act will be liable upon conviction by a court to a term of imprisonment not less than 1 year or to a fine not exceeding N500,000 or both.

Like Someone already said, na akamu dey your head.
Did he expose his genitals?
Did you watch the video or just follow the crowd to judge by quoting one stupid constitution?
all this gals that goes around almost naked some without bras or panties under one flimsy dress causing emotional distress have you or the government ever sue any of them?
Simps no wonder they say the future is female, cuz they can do things a guy cannot go and get away with?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Disorderly conduct for putting his hands in his trousers to do whatever he likes with his genitals when he could as well be scratching or easing a painful phallus.

You see when you use the word ''i too know'' for another person making an opinion, it is a terrible sign of low self esteem. Make your point and stick with it. Don't label anyone for holding on to his or her stance. It is a terrible sign of low IQ.

Carry the guy to court and see how the case will be thrown out.
Lolz, see the bolded....you're struggling with your own logic as that guy was struggling with his own urges. The both of you are similar, your brain architecture and cognition cannot bear the weight of your logic.

Now, Mr Toks, if you took time to read the girl's narration , you will discover that she said her attention was drawn by the guy unnecessarily touching her even when the bus wasn't crowded at the back. It was the unnecessary pressing of his elbow against her body with the other hand on his penis that got the girl's attention.

In trying to think outside the box and prove you're not a victim of groupthink, you only just displayed you have perceptual disturbances and high levels of chronic analphabetism.

Yes a grown girl doesn't know when a man seated with her is masturbating and using body contact for stimulation. The other girl too was also lying.

Nairaland cannot afford you a second chance to prove your failed line of reasoning
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Samiah33:

Did he expose his genitals?
Did you watch the video or just follow the crowd to judge by quoting one stupid constitution?
all this gals that goes around almost naked some without bras or panties under one flimsy dress causing emotional distress have you or the government ever sue any of them?
Simps no wonder they say the future is female, cuz they can do things a guy cannot go and get away with?

Dolts are people like you who quote like airheads.

Other people made their reports and shared their personal experiences with same man and you think the authorities are stupid enough to declare the man not just wanted but with a reward of 100k on his head?

You think it was just ordinary incidents that would warrant that?

If you see any woman intentionally exposing her genitals openly in Public then you are under law permitted to carry out a citizens arrest for indecent exposure too

Stop talking like an airhead

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by ArchyDesmond(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Baba don cast

grin

If I'm not handling your building design, you're sitting on a looooooong thing

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Righteousness2(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2021
adedolapoololade:

Bro please I need your guidance
What's the Matter sir?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Weathered: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
vhuqnl:

Lowlifer. Get a life. Bully
lowlife? My posts on this very thread has more value to humanity than your entire existence.

Perverted human debris
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Affamefuna(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Calm down bro, i no dey fight you. YES i read about other stories too but they all pointed to the same direction.

A guy walks into your room and you call him a thief and he said NO, he is only their for something else...how do you prove to the world that he came to steal from you? you could charge him for unlawful entry.

This guy was always seen doing something with his hands inside his trousers and using a file to conceal. He could be doing a whole lot of things and even if he was masturbating, that does not contravene any unlawful act cos the pnis was not exposed.

You should not only read but learn to interpret.

All the best,.
I love ur sense of maturity, ur type are very rare here. Welldone

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Elliot2(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

You do know there’s something called medicine and people known as doctors...
People have all manner of medical issues that can be managed with medication.

Meanwhile, one’s problems are no longer exclusively his...
The minute it starts to infringe on the rights and freedoms of other people.
>
So, recording is the cure for his behavior ba? In what way did he infringe on her right when he was handling his own genitals?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Karlovych:
grin Matthew Ogunsola the serial masturbating algae soup eater.

This guy you funny die cheesy
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Pacesetter123(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=99925004]

Ask the witnesses who called him out and which made it necessary for the authorities to deem it fit to place a bounty on his head and seek his arrest.[/quote)

Which witnesses? The ones who couldn't voice out and present any evidence when dey were being molested? Who waited until they see the post of this other woman before they suddenly remembered that sometimes ago,that the suffered the same molestation from the same man? So to you, immediately anybody mada a random statement of accusation about other person,that will form evidence of Truth before you?
Coming back to your argument with Toke2008, let me ask you;have you watched the video yourself?
If you have watched it,be truthful to urself,was the whole or any parts of (or SUBSTANTIAL PARTS; according to ur quotes) of the man's genitals exposed?
If yes,then the man has committed an offence and de law should take it's full course.But if the genitals or it's substantial parts were not exposed in the said video,then the section of the constitutions u r quoting has no bearing with the matter at hand.Then if that is the case,u should see urself as the one misinterpreting a certain portion of the Constitution and misleading the public by arguing baselessly in a public forum. From her write up,the woman talked about the man's elbow touching her n not his genitals or fingers.If she feels offended by the elbow touching her,then we should talk about physical molestation here rather than sexual molestation.It is high time we the youths of this country began to think critically and analyze national issues objectively rather than being sentimental and emotional about it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

I don't even understand the way some of you reason, how can he be jerking off in a public place and you say you see nothing wrong, if he can jerk off in public, what stops him form raping her? If you see no case, then why did police place a bounty on him, or if the lady was your sister, girlfriend or daughter, you will still see no case. Go to the lady Twitter handle and see the man molested her. And read on how the man has been disgracing himself with other women

I can bet two kobo ALL those other women are lying
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
So, recording is the cure for his behavior ba? In what way did he infringed on her right when he was handling his own genitals?

In what way does a person infringe on your rights when he is having sex with his own underaged child or even adult child? Abi the child na your own?

Use this as a case study to your question in bold
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Mindlog:

As long as there is a video of him doing it in public, it will be very difficult for him to rationalize it in court. I work in a psychiatric facility and we have patients the court sent to the facility based on such evidence.
Where's the video of him doing it
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

In what way does a person infringe on your rights when he is having sex with his own underaged child or even adult child? Abi the child na your own?

Use this as a case study to your question in bold
Wait. Masturbating is a crime like pedophilia
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Draslo:
Damn. Baba don cast!!

Omo some people dey ment

Why did you take laws into your hands ?

Assuming that man broke a bottle and pierced your artery, heart or stomach, will you be here typing ?

That is how crimes happen, when people fail to mind their business. If you can't invite the police, you mind your business. Don't tell me you are an officer because if you guys were beating the man and he faints and dies in that bar, you will be in jail now.

It's like most Nigerians are not normal.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Wait. Masturbating is a crime like pedophilia

They are both crimes under the law of Nigeria. One under indecent exposure while the other under Incest.

A crime is a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.