Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (60059 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by almarthins(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2021
superlanny:
Anybody living in this Buhari government that still thinks they are normal should think twice before blaming this man. Depression, Stress and the problems of Nigeria can make any normal person start misbehaving.

I don't condone his actions, but we have more pressing issues. I wonder if the man thought he was invincible.

And it could also be that the lady was just paranoid, maybe one of those pained feminists that just hate the sight of anything men.

Well all this is just a maybe, only God and the two of them know wetin them join together.

God help us o.

Why u never start to dey mad?
Let's call evil what it is
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Affamefuna:

I love ur sense of maturity, ur type are very rare here. Welldone

Thanks boss. Ironically some people think otherwise but that is the beauty of life.

Cheers.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

They are both crimes under the law of Nigeria. One under indecent exposure while the other under Incest.

A crime is a crime
Masturbation is not a crime. Stop confusing yourself. Touching yourself is not a crime. The crime is exposing your genitals in public. In other words, you can zip down in a bid to pee and have your genitals exposed. That will still be wrong.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Mindlog: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where's the video of him doing it

Based on DSVRT, a Lagos State government agency they have also viewed videos of him in the acf which has circulated online, maybe you should search them out....I am more involved when such persons have gone through the legal system and have been referred to a psychiatric hospital like the one I work in, where some patients have been brought in for their serial public masturbation.

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by 1EmmyKay: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Pevert's evrywhere
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Masturbation is not a crime. Stop confusing yourself. Touching yourself is not a crime. The crime is exposing your genitals in public. In other words, you can zip down in a bid to pee and have your genitals exposed. That will still be wrong.

I think you have clearly gone off track here. I am referencing the man's actions and you are talking about just masturbation. Set your head straight please.

Touching yourself SUGGESTIVELY in public is a crime.

Even common sense teaches you that when you zip down to pee you do so either in a hidden place or in such a way that your Penis is not in public view.

Why would you even zip down to pee with your genitals exposed for all to see? You well so?
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You should not only read but learn to interpret and and understand what you read.

Let me state the law again and show you where you missed.

"In Nigeria, it is an offence for a person to expose his or her genital organs or a substantial part of it, with the intention to cause distress to another person or that persons seeing it may be tempted to commit an offence. See Section 26 of the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act 2015."

Don't mention me again
So how does it look to you like he's causing distress to the other person when he's covering it. You're the one with insufficient ability to interpret
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I think you have clearly gone off track here. I am referencing the man's actions and you are talking about just masturbation. Set your head straight please.

Touching yourself SUGGESTIVELY in public is a crime.

Even common sense teaches you that when you zip down to pee you do so either in a hidden place or in such a way that your Penis is not in public view.

Why would you even zip down to pee with your genitals exposed for all to see? You well so?

Calm down with the insults. If I start we won't finish.

Can you quote the law that says touching yourself suggestively is a crime.
As you yourself have alluded to common sense, you state that the genitals should be hidden from public view. If you have watched the video which I seriously doubt, you'll see the guy covering himself with his bag. So where is the exposure?

Besides, you're the one who equated masturbation with paedophilia. Where's the common sense in that?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

So how does it look to you like he's causing distress to the other person when he's covering it. You're the one with insufficient ability to interpret

When they say a lot of you never read or when you do, you just end up exposing how education was wasted on you, you will say we lied for telling you the truth about yourselves.

Read the attached and the underlined in red. When you are done reading the now obvious, refund your school fees to your parents

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Calm down with the insults. If I start we won't finish.

Can you quote the law that says touching yourself suggestively is a crime.
As you yourself have alluded to common sense, you state that the genitals should be hidden from public view. If you have watched the video which I seriously doubt, you'll see the guy covering himself with his bag. So where is the exposure?

Besides, you're the one who equated masturbation with paedophilia. Where's the common sense in that?

*Facepalm*
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

When they say a lot of you never read or when you do, you just end up exposing how education was wasted on you, you will say we lied for telling you the truth about yourselves.

Read the attached and the underlined in red. When you are done reading the now obvious, refund your school fees to your parents
You're obviously enjoying your display of foolishness. Just cause DSVRT said he's performing sexual acts on himself means they are right?
In case you don't know, they still have to go to court to prove what they allege, which the only evidence they have is the video which shows nothing like that.
I'm still waiting for the law that says touching yourself is a crime you harebrained goat.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

*Facepalm*
Good you have found your shame were you lost it.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You're obviously enjoying your display of foolishness. Just cause DSVRT said he's performing sexual acts on himself means they are right?
In case you don't know, they still have to go to court to prove what they allege, which the only evidence they have is the video which shows nothing like that.
I'm still waiting for the law that says touching yourself is a crime you harebrained goat.

Airhead they saw the videos and the content was obviously the reason behind the additional 100k bounty placed on his head.

He clearly exposed his genitals otherwise they would not have mentioned it at all. Or you think everyone is as stupid as you are in reasoning?

You will be fine. I know your type. Zero mental capacity to understand simple stuff but always wanting to throw themselves in the fray with complex stuff.

I feel your pain. He is now a wanted man so if you are also in the habit of public masturbation (which I am now seriously suspecting) you are advices to cease and desist forthwith or you would be next.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Mindlog:

Based on DSVRT, a Lagos State government agency they have also viewed videos of him in the acf which has circulated online, maybe you should search them out....I am more involved when such persons have gone through the legal system and have been referred to a psychiatric hospital like the one I work in, where some patients have been brought in for their serial public masturbation.

Mr. The video is on Twitter. There's nothing to show the guy was doing anything of such. The so-called DSVRT is just following the mob. Take a while and watch the video too. As a matter of fact, the guy got angry when the lady suggested he was masturbating
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Elliot2(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Weathered:
I knew you had that kind of problem when I saw your first post here.

Thanks for sharing, purge of nature.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Good you have found your shame were you lost it.

It is WHERE and not WERE olodo. Refund your school fees. This is one of the reasons you just cannot mentally handle today's story
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Mr. The video is on Twitter. There's nothing to show the guy was doing anything of such. The so-called DSVRT is just following the mob. Take a while and watch the video too. As a matter of fact, the guy got angry when the lady suggested he was masturbating

This is not his first time FYI.

Also he was caught both times on Video and both videos were seen by DSVRT which is why they had to include a 100k bounty on his head.

Even in the video on Twitter he never denied what he was doing, he rather said and I quote " IT IS MY BODY. IS IT YOUR BODY?"

His own words attested to the fact that he was actually doing what she accused him of.

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

As far as i am concerned, that lady is a clout chaser and when im not rooting for the guy in anyway, i think the lady ought to have ignored rather than making a lame video that proved nothing. The people placing bounty on him are as clueless as the lady that recorded him and the people asking for his arrest.

No matter how many times people have seen him act that way, my point still remains that he can't be charged for anything not because he was not doing what they claim he did but there is no concrete evidence to nail him. This is my point.

Nigerians just love to focus their energy on inconsequential matters.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by SOFTENGR: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
His case is not a case mere physical solution..
The young man needs Deliverance.
Don't be Suprised that he would not be able to Explain what made him perform such enterprise.

Masturbation is a major instrument the devil has used to torment and Disgrace so many men and Women today. So many are powerless over it!
It takes a Great Deliverance from above and Discipline of the flesh to overcome it!

The devil is so Wicked!
Leave devil out of this. The man needs psychological help. Some people have been deprived of emotional needs, leading to abnormal behaviour.
Rather than launching a manhunt, they should seek to help him.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

As far as i am concerned, that lady is a clout chaser and when im not rooting for the guy in anyway, i think the lady ought to have ignored rather than making a lame video that proved nothing. The people placing bounty on him are as clueless as the lady that recorded him and the people asking for his arrest.

Nigerians just love to focus their energy on inconsequential matters.

So indecent exposure is inconsequential. I see.
Ask your girlfriend or wife to walk around in public nude or with even her bare boobs since it's inconsequential.

And by the way the bounty is now 200k and not 100k anymore. This will be his last public masturbation act if he values his freedom
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Airhead they saw the videos and the content was obviously the reason behind the additional 100k bounty placed on his head.

He clearly exposed his genitals otherwise they would not have mentioned it at all. Or you think everyone is as stupid as you are in reasoning?

You will be fine. I know your type. Zero mental capacity to understand simple stuff but always wanting to throw themselves in the fray with complex stuff.

I feel your pain. He is now a wanted man so if you are also in the habit of public masturbation (which I am now seriously suspecting) you are advices to cease and desist forthwith or you would be next.
As usual low iq people getting deceived by the internet. Can you quote where DSVRT placed a bounty on him.

I have asked you for so many evidences to back up your asinine allegations but nothing has been coming forthwith. Why am I surprised. An e-fool remains one.

Here you are thinking you're smart not knowing you're another halfwit sucking internet blockos

And yeah, it's adviced not advices chief zebrudaya
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

So indecent exposure is inconsequential. I see.
Ask your girlfriend or wife to walk around in public nude or with even her bare boobs since it's inconsequential.

And by the way the bounty is now 200k and not 100k anymore. This will be his last public masturbation act if he values his freedom

I believe you went to school right and for you to be typing in English it means you understand what exposure means.

I will help you out just this last time...

''Indecent exposure laws in most states make it a crime to purposefully display one's genitals in public, causing others to be alarmed or offended''

Now read that again and try to understand why there is no case against him. i'm not defending the guy, but only stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

It is WHERE and not WERE olodo. Refund your school fees. This is one of the reasons you just cannot mentally handle today's story

Thank God you can handle the story. The only problem is you can't handle your lies. You lie and lie and lie and resort to insults to cover your tracks.
If you can't provide the law that says masturbation is a crime, or touching oneself is a crime or show where the guy's genitals are exposed in the video available online, then you're a crass and irredeemable nitwit.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

As usual low iq people getting deceived by the internet. Can you quote where DSVRT placed a bounty on him.

I have asked you for so many evidences to back up your asinine allegations but nothing has been coming forthwith (BROUGHT FORTH). Why am I surprised. An e-fool remains one.

Here you are thinking you're smart not knowing you're another halfwit sucking internet blockos

And yeah, it's adviced not advices chief zebrudaya

Correction made for free.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Heeeeey slow down bro. Don't bring sentiments or wishful thoughts into this matter. We all watched the video and except there is a video anywhere else where his genital was exposed, we should just let this matter rest.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Thank God you can handle the story. The only problem is you can't handle your lies. You lie and lie and lie and resort to insults to cover your tracks.
If you can't provide the law that says masturbation is a crime, or touching oneself is a crime or show where the guy's genitals are exposed in the video available online, then you're a crass and irredeemable nitwit.

I still insist that you stop your acts of public masturbation just like this man was caught doing otherwise you would be next
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

I believe you went to school right and for you to be typing in English it means you understand what exposure means.

I will help you out just this last time...

''Indecent exposure laws in most states make it a crime to purposefully display one's genitals in public, causing others to be alarmed or offended''

Now read that again and try to understand why there is no case against him. i'm not defending the guy, but only stating the obvious.

I bet you didn't know there is a second video of same guy where he was caught publicly exposing himself and masturbating.

THEY SAID VIDEOS!

This is why his bounty now stands at 200k and no longer 100k

No need to thank me for the heads-up

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I bet you didn't know there is a second video of same guy where he was caught publicly exposing himself and masturbating.

This is why his bounty now stands at 200k and no longer 100k

No need to thank me for the heads-up

Then why the argument? My stand view was that until we have a video of him actually exposing his genitals then there is no case. So if indeed there is a video, let us see it even if they have to blur out the genitals. Gone are the days when people will just flow with baseless emotions and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Then why the argument? My stand view was that until we have a video of him actually exposing his genitals then there is no case. So if indeed there is a video, let us see it even if they have to blur out the genitals. Gone are the days when people will just flow with baseless emotions and sentiments.

Take your activism to those who have a manhunt out for him and have placed the bounty.

Why do you want to see the video of his exposed Penis? Why does that interest you so much as a male?

The authorities have seen it and have declared him wanted. Period
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Take your activism to those who have a manhunt out for him and have placed the bounty.

Why do you want to see the video of his exposed Penis? Why does that interest you so much as a male?

The authorities have seen it and have declared him wanted. Period

So you have not seen it and you are here E-warlording over what you cant substantiate. SMH! Enjoy your day.
Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus by ekerintee: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Abeg No slap am next time ,na dat Kind slap i hear say cause problem for oyo.way aboki slap man and man die.So avoid such,what If you slap somebody and the person die ,then that is a murder Case,how you See am?

Draslo:
Damn. Baba don cast!!

People do this stupid shi a lot as I've come to discover. In 2019 before the pandemic, around November/December, can't remember exactly. I went to a bar around Ikeja and it was just past noon. I really needed a cold Stout because the heat then was just ridiculous to describe. Soon as I got in, I saw a man. He was all alone I guess cause of the time frame. I could tell he was drunk af. He had a leather briefcase on his thighs. I asked the waitress to bring my drink and peanuts. I mostly ignored him, pressing my phone. Next thing I heard was "Oga come dey go abeg e don do. For the past two hours you go just bring your prick out dey spit on top am dey rub am. You think say e dey freak me? I get enough dick for my side." As I looked at him, he was struggling to return his erect penis into his trousers. I was pained that there were only the three of us at the bar. As he made to leave, I said to myself, "I must treat this guy's fuckup." Naso the guy reach near me, I give am just one slap. No be your regular type of slap o. I dey talk about the one that your entire palm will cover the front of the face. My guy fall yakata. As he made to stand up, he rushed me. Naso we begin rack. The waitress went to get the manager and other staff. By the time they got there, Naso one rudeboy ask "How much he don spend here?" The girl replied "Only one Heineken o....since morning" The guy replied "Since that time?" Naso my guy start to collect part 2. Others joined and I did too. He was disgraced out of the lounge/bar.

Omo some people dey ment

Modified
Okay maybe I was a little out of line but he deserved it. The guy had to be 10-15 years older than me. I was more ashamed than angry so no be anger management issues I get. Did I mention the manager asked that I be served an extra two bottles for free? I gave it out though to the rudeboy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.