Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others (8854 Views)

Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by GRACEGLORY: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
According to the English dictionary, A federal government is a system of dividing up power between a central national government and local state governments that are connected to one another by the national government.
You hold the power to yourself without the division of power and claim you can’t secure.

We asks you to restructure Nigeria, you refuse, if you restructure, even the local government to the grassroots will be able to secure herself. Until then, you must secure all.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by pickatyouu: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Then step down or close schools that are in volatile regions.

Who we offend wey carry this mofos give us .

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Coldie(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Secure school, NO

Ok allow the people to secure themselves NO

Ok at least allow us carry guns NO

Ok stop corruption in police NO

This country

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Kubernetes: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Civilians can only take charge and attack the bandits if they are empowered with same weapons the bandits are using.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by ArchyDesmond(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Shame on buhari

If I'm not handling your building design ....you're on a looooooong thing

architectdesmond @gmail. com

Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Lloydfather(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/be-vigilant-we-cant-secure-all-schools-federal-government-tells-parents-others/
FG cannot protect all the school,. and you want us to believe you when you said Nigerian's are secured.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by pedrilo: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
GEJ never said a thing like this b4 hausa and yoruba pipo started insulting and calling him names
enjoy the fruits of ur evil deeds

1 Like

Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by ransomed: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
But can secure all the money coming into government treasury . Secure looted funds .
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by femijay8271(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Racoon:
Whao! Yet the government cant resign abi? So the poor hapless populace are the ones to face Bandits, killer Fulanis and BH terrorists when they attacked? Yet you refused to legalize self gun running for the citizens?

Then Nigeria still remains a failed state under the Buhari led government.We have no business having the so called democratic government.Can the NASS be bold to initiate impeachment proceedings against this failed president?

Racoon, I always respect your views. nice one
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by charlesucheh(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Then Employ more hands. the citizens pay tax and in return, they should be able to get security which is their right.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by duro4chang(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
You don min it. Then it is finished!!!. Federal government cannot protect school?
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Lashist(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Amitez:
If you are still living in Nigeria with wife and family and you are not saving for ransom payment, you are deceiving yourself. Hence I pity anyone believing he/she is making money and not having about N10m assured saving to rescue your family member from kidnappers.
If you believe the story that the kidnapped pupil, Adewale Rasaq escaped from kidnappers as the family was in negotiation with his kidnapper, you are a joker. I can confidently tell you that 99% of all "escaped" kidnapped victims paid ransom.
Omo you go likely dey among these kidnappers o grin
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by victorikpe(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
failed nation
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Bayaar02(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Wow...
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Prussian: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Amitez:
If you are still living in Nigeria with wife and family and you are not saving for ransom payment, you are deceiving yourself. Hence I pity anyone believing he/she is making money and not having about N10m assured saving to rescue your family member from kidnappers.
If you believe the story that the kidnapped pupil, Adewale Rasaq escaped from kidnappers as the family was in negotiation with his kidnapper, you are a joker. I can confidently tell you that 99% of all "escaped" kidnapped victims paid ransom.

A DSS officer was kidnapped in Katsina and after his family paid 5M ransom, he was killed. Just imagine that madness.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by arsenal33: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2021
What are state governors doing?
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by vengertime: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2021
In other words, You're on your own (OYO) is your case.

Watch how almajiri children will increase to 50,000,000

Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by lexy2014: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The government can not secure all schools but how many schools has the government secured to start with ?

Despite assuring the Jangebe kidnapping incident to be the last, school pupils are getting kidnapped at random with the government watching helplessly.

Actually, govt isn't supposed to secure all schools because that will very expensive. For d minister to be talking about govt securing all schools shows how jaundiced d govt is. D govt is sitting down waiting for bandits to attack schools before they react instead of formulating a simple plan going to neutralise d bandits were they are
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Shame on you
Shame on Buhari, and all BMC!

Simplyleo Thatbosstrevor1
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Mayeldah(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Ok, Can you and your useless government better resign please.

What Nonesense!!!

A terrorist President is elected by fellow terrorists and foolish people.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Thomthom(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Very shameful, very soon toddlers will be asked to protect themselves in Nigeria. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people
Big shame I swear
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Donedeal1(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
The government lack capacity, so every extra days spend by it is a total waste, Match to the national assembly and chase them out if they too cannot do the needful period.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by spymaster(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Amitez:

I am a joker because I believed the boy escaped. If you watched the news on TV yesterday, he narrated how he escaped when his abductors left him with a younger boy of the same age with him. What we should be concerned about is the Nigeria Army that claimed to rescue a boy that had already escaped from his captors. They found the boy, not rescued the boy
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Karemarealty288(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Banks as a matter of fact have to initiate Ransome Saving Accounts(RSA) for prompt payment of Ransome.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Urban9aira: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
ORDINARY SECURITY FG NO FIT PROVIDE...

]WHO BE THIS FG SEF ?
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Andyvilly: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2021
use all the money for paying Ransom to hire foreign mercenaries insurgency will end drastically, but beneficiaries know this and won't consent to it
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Reference(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2021
If you cannot do it simply pass laws to enable others do it. It is not rocket science.

Restructure Nigeria to empower the children citizens of Nigerians care for themselves oh inept, irresponsible daddy called Federal government.

You want all the aces in the deck of cards yet cannot score a joker. You guys are nuts.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Nigeriaarmy2021: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Good day Nigerians, this is my story, NIGERIA ARMY is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for Nigeria army exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for ADMISSION. i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things really surprised me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call MAJOR TURKUR BURATAI YUSUF with this number 09041544931, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if your name did not come out, just try and call him because he will help you. IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR 2020/2021 Recruitment now HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO REGISTER NOW. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP IN AIR FORCE, NAVY, CUSTOM, NIGERIA ARMY, CIVIL DEFENSE, NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY ETC…CALL HIM ON 09041544931. now am in the NIGERIA DEFENSE ACADEMY. MAY ALLAH BLESS HIM FOR ME….
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Bimpe29: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Yes of course
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Mrquote: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Said by a man whose children are schooling abroad.
Re: FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others by Sonn(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2021
The worst Government ever, So shameless and senseless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Frank Blames Buhari’s, Apc’s Incompetence For Nation’s Calamities / State Of The Nation: noa Calls For Peace, Tolerance And Caution / 301 Reps Sponsor Bills To Stop Ajaokuta Steel Company Concession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.