Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter (647 Views)

Picture Of The INEC Twitter Handler That Liked Seun Kuti's Post Against Obi / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 6:43am On Mar 16, 2021
INEC Handle Tweeted:
“....Day-3:
ICCC Manager, INEC, Taiwo Makanjuola @taimakson, speaking on "Role of INEC Citizens Contact Centre & Voter Education" at the ongoing INEC/IFES Voter Education Manual Review/ Validation & Training of Trainers Workshop for VEP Staff in Lokoja, Kogi State.
@IFES1987
@USAID....”

And in my humble reply, I commented:
“...Sack that ICCC manager..
He is a total dunce.
INEC Contact Center doesn't reply to comments on social media, they don't reply to Private Messages.
Currently, INEC doesn't have a functional email address.
Even sef, the nonsense iccc@inec.gov.ng email is a total nonsense...”

Na So them carry block give me make I chop.
grin grin cheesy

Anyway shaa, na to open another Twitter account and follow them Bumper-To-Bumper..
Them never see me finish yet.

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2021
But the thing pain me well well shaa..
Is it a bad thing to tell them the blunt truth??
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 6:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Cos you always ask unnecessary questions
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
But Last Last, na Thunder Go Fire That Your Fingers Wey You Use Type This Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
But Last Last, na Thunder Go Fire That Your Fingers Wey You Use Type This Nonsense.

Exactly... Not only asking unnecessary questions, you are also aggressive when someone put same unnecessary questions to you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly... Not only asking unnecessary questions, you are also aggressive when someone put same unnecessary questions to you.

And I still maintain that Thunder go soon fire your fingers

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
And I still maintain that Thunder go soon fire your fingers

Same way you only operate less than 2 weeks in a month on NL cos the rest 2 weeks na banning....

You are not the only blunt person in Nigeria/NL, you are not the only one who can ask irritating questions.

If you can't stand the kitchen heat, get out from there
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Same way you only operate less than 2 weeks in a month on NL cos the rest 2 weeks na banning....

You are not the only blunt person in Nigeria/NL, you are not the only one who can ask irritating questions.

Now you're talking trash..
I can't even relate with any single thing you wrote up there.
You expect me to come and live on Nairaland, so that the “Time I Spent Online” will increase??
To what gains??
Bye..
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You expect me to come and live on Nairaland, so that my “period of activity” will increase??
Bye..
Have a nice day

Unconsciously you are aware of what I am talking about but you are denying it consciously.

Anyways, we get plenty bluntcrazemen in Nigeria that can ask dump and irritating question like you
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Foolishbuhari: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

If you saw those questions asked as unnecessary, God punish you! No wonder you live and kiss asss for a living.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

But mista-man,, you dey crase well well.
So, since 6 years ago, you didn't even spend up to a month on Nairaland, and you are talking.
Them don ban you well well on Nairaland be that too.
In Fact, your bans sef dey last 6-months..
grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Foolishbuhari: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You expect me to come and live on Nairaland, so that the “Time I Spent Online” will increase??
To what gains??
Bye..
Have a nice day

That one na very bastard re.tar.d no dey follow am knack teeth. Heluines your new disguise/moniker could not even mask your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Unconsciously you are aware of what I am talking about but you are denying it consciously.

Anyways, we get plenty bluntcrazemen in Nigeria that can ask dump and irritating question like you
Now Get Lost.!!
I Am Done With You.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

That one na very bastard re.tar.d no dey follow am knack teeth. Heluines your new disguise/moniker could not even mask your foolishness.
I thought as much..
Na Helinues Be That??
grin grin grin cheesy

The Zombie-General of Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Now Get Lost.!!
I Am Done With You.

You are not going anywhere.

Let me also serve you your own coin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

You are not going anywhere.

Let me also serve you your own coin
Oya Naa,, Continue..
When you're through, you can start going.
Bye.!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Freestainworld(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
To what gains??
Bye..
Have a nice day
sorry to say this, you behave a child, must you attack people for talking back at you? if you can't stand criticism why are you on public forum
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by johnmartus(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
You should go and learn how to talk in public...When you meet someone in authority you don't talk to them as if you're the one that appoint them there.

That's mistakes okorocha made and he suffered it.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by Monogamy: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

Another one

Rule 2

You need this

Re: Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Big deal Block them too na

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen,Boko-Haram, ISIS & ISWAP working towards the same goal-Gov Ortom / Pantami Named As Best Minister In Nigeria / We Have No Other Country, Let’s Stay United: Gov. Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.