Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

NIMC Extortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Extortion (421 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) / NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth? / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

NIMC Extortion by spirul77: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2021
G
Re: NIMC Extortion by Trueigbo: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2021
This will not make front page for authorities to see.

Maybe you should add you saw snake in the office
Re: NIMC Extortion by Daisukee: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Front page please, I was there on Thursday’s last week and they made it clear that the place is designated for immigration staff to register only, but they collected 7 k from people and registered them, I tried calling NIMC customer service but it has not connected since last week, OP thanks for bringing his here, our sim will soon be blocked not knowing we did our bit but the curropt system ruined us
Re: NIMC Extortion by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerians too like free thing..how much is international passport/driving license? Mchew.
Re: NIMC Extortion by Jeux: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
This one na just mumu, is NIN not free all over the country? Why is Benin different ? I was at this immigration center too and it’s same,why would they charge 6k for what is meant to be free?
Cutehector:
Nigerians too like free thing..how much is international passport/driving license? Mchew.
Re: NIMC Extortion by Jeux: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Stupid corntree
Re: NIMC Extortion by lilvicky68(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Here in Ph to enter the office na 5k then to get the NIN na 3k..before your finish you don spend pass 10k.. corruption has eaten deep into Nigerians.

Re: NIMC Extortion by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Jeux:
This one na just mumu, is NIN not free all over the country? Why is Benin different ? I was at this immigration center too and it’s same,why would they charge 6k for what is meant to be free?
as in you no fit just make simple sentence without adding curse words, if i insult your parents now, you go dey ment. Take ya time
Re: NIMC Extortion by Trueigbo: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here in Ph to enter the office na 5k then to get the NIN na 3k..before your finish you don spend pass 10k.. corruption has eaten deep into Nigerians.

Even Nairaland mods
Re: NIMC Extortion by Jeux: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
No vex joor, I just Dey paro
Cutehector:
as in you no fit just make simple sentence without adding curse words, if i insult your parents now, you go dey ment. Take ya time

Judiciary/legislature Autonomy: Falana, Akintola Back Govs’ Rejection Of Executi / Pantami: "How I Converted Over 1000 Extremists With My Islamic Teachings" / Don’t Allow Anybody To Deceive You To Join EBUBEAGU — Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos