Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair (4262 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Why Are Igbos Insulting A Great Ijaw Son Asari Dokubo? / Asari: Let Us Be Happy Of What Is Happening. IPOB Autopilot Fighting IPOB DOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by agulion: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls ignore this OP he is a local Yoruba Muslims and a member of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants). Biafra is for all of us in the SE and SS

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
who are you ? Can you name ten people who knows you in your street
One of them is not even in my street he is holding his phone and replying to my post, I'm that popular, you already know me man but you dont matter
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

One of them is not even in my street he is holding his phone and replying to my post, I'm that popular, you already know me man but you dont matter
... Your friends are online.... Hahahhahahaha... I see
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Asaba was in the Midwest, not in the Eastern region it was eastern region that seceded not AlaIgbo, this time it will be AlaIgbo and I hope you get the message
Bro, you won't leave with any Nigeria territory unless Nigeria self destruct. If Nigeria will still be existing, no single inch of Delta state will any referendum be done. Also forget about PH.

If you won't agree to this, then Biafra will keep on existing on Nairaland and other Social Media Apps.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
Bro, you won't leave with any Nigeria territory unless Nigeria self destruct. If Nigeria will still be existing, no single inch of Delta state will any referendum be done. Also forget about PH.

If you won't agree to this, then Biafra will keep on existing on Nairaland and other Social Media Apps.
Who told you that we are leaving, who told you that we want a Multiethnic Biafra, it is either Biafra of only Igbos or Nigeria continues
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Coldie(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:
Asari is going confrontational, AlaIgbo will not keep silent, Uche Mefor might have something, some shady knowledge of Kanu's handling of IPOB that had made Kanu and IPOB keep silent to his sabotage but Asari should be smart enough not to be the one they use his head to break palm kernel.

AlaIgbo will not keep silent, Ijaw nation that issue we had been discussing is here, it is not going to be funny, how can Asari declare a parallel Biafra, is the parallel Biafra now another name for Niger Delta Republic?.

Asari hopefully wants to Annex PH a shared city becuase I know that his Biafra will not have capital in Enugu, otherwise, he will understand why Enugu was chosen.

If he makes any attempt to make PH the capital of Biafra that's where it will all start, even our own Kanu got lots of uproar when he tried to shift the capital. If the Ijaws must join Biafra they do it in a level playing ground, they have no such capacity to impose anything on us or stylishly annex our city.

Let his Biafra have its capital in Bayelsa or Warri and we will have no issue, ofcourse he can't come to Enugu flying the flag of Biafra, we will not give him the same embrace we gave Borro in Nsukka he is not less of a snake.

Asari if he is smart enough, Uche Mefor will lead him to a catastrophic position, Uche Mefor is trying to use Asari to implement IPOB's blueprint, it won't be funny because even Kanu met resistance even when most of us never took Kanu quitte seriously in AlaIgbo.

Asari's declaration is a joke taken too far and an attack against the Igbos.
Igbos are not Biafrans go nd BIAFRA somewhere else
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Coldie:

Igbos are not Biafrans go nd BIAFRA somewhere else
You are right, we are AlaIgbo Republic, Asari's biafra is western Biafra aka Niger Delta Republic
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Who told you that we are leaving, who told you that we want a Multiethnic Biafra, it is either Biafra of only Igbos or Nigeria continues
Good!! Biafra that's made up of only the 5 south east state or Nigeria.

You have chosen wisely bro
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Coldie(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You are right, we are AlaIgbo Republic, Asari's biafra is western Biafra aka Niger Delta Republic
We are Nigerians,there's nothing like alaigbo republic
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
Good!! Biafra that's made up of only the 5 south east state or Nigeria.

You have chosen wisely bro
The five south East state is more than enough then any other Igboid that choose to join us free lets see if you can stop any Igboid from join their brothers in the East
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Igboid: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

"Our own Kanu"? Is kanu some kind igbo deity? What is wrong with you sef? You have been hiding under this "only igbo Biafra" to spread hatred between the Igbos and their neighbors. Nothing about your idea is really altruistic, just another laughable attempt to inject confusion.. You are starting to sound very mischievous! More like a skillful Afonja trying to devide and rule. You guys start by faking pro-igbo posts, then this.... Enugu ko, Abakiliki ni!? Asari is doing a good job! Kanu is doing a marvelous job!! Two of them are equal Biafrans!!! If you don't like it, stay put in Lagos

Nnaa isi nogini? Hatred between Igbos and their neighbours?
Nnaa, there was never any love there, except the one you imagined.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Coldie:

We are Nigerians,there's nothing like alaigbo republic
You are right for now we only agitating for Igbo province, the Republic is a back up plan
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

The five south East state is more than enough then any other Igboid that choose to join us free lets see if you can stop any Igboid from join their brothers in the East
Why will I stop people that believe in Biafra but lives on Nigerian territory of Asaba and PH from migrating to Biafra land(Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo) .

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Coldie(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

You are right for now we only agitating for Igbo province, the Republic is a back up plan
Igbo province how?

Can u explain this to me,

Can u show me a map of this province or how many states make it
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
Why will I stop people that believe in Biafra but lives on Nigerian territory of Asaba and PH from migrating to Biafra land(Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo) .

We all believe Biafra same way we believe in Nigeria, we believe in Nigeria more than you, Arewa started secession agitation, followed by Oduduwa, then Niger Delta and at last ndigbo so we are all in Nigeria together let's see who really gets tired

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Coldie:

Igbo province how?

Can u explain this to me,

Can u show me a map of this province or how many states make it
I can not explain it to you, our approach is confidential, our map is AlaIgbo, go figure it out, Saboteurs
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Coldie(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

I can not explain it to you, our approach is confidential, our map is AlaIgbo, go figure it out, Saboteurs
Do u support restructuring?
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by tunjiajayi: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Dem done chance Biafra from ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

We all believe Biafra same way we believe in Nigeria, we believe in Nigeria more than you, Arewa started secession agitation, followed by Oduduwa, then Niger Delta and at last ndigbo so we are all in Nigeria together let's see who really gets tired
Okay bro! I don't give a Bleep about Nigeria. But anybody that wants to leave Nigeria should do it in a legal way and must go with their territory alone.
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Coldie:

Do u support restructuring?
No, I don't support restructuring, I only want one law amended but not restructuring,
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2021
BabaOwen:
Okay bro! I don't give a Bleep about Nigeria. But anybody that wants to leave Nigeria should do it in a legal way and must go with their territory alone.
Our territory is AlaIgbo or East central we are not South East and we are not even tired of Nigeria, if you are tired of Nigeria you should leave with your territory
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Ojiofor: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:
Asari is going confrontational, AlaIgbo will not keep silent, Uche Mefor might have something, some shady knowledge of Kanu's handling of IPOB that had made Kanu and IPOB keep silent to his sabotage but Asari should be smart enough not to be the one they use his head to break palm kernel.

AlaIgbo will not keep silent, Ijaw nation that issue we had been discussing is here, it is not going to be funny, how can Asari declare a parallel Biafra, is the parallel Biafra now another name for Niger Delta Republic?.

Asari hopefully wants to Annex PH a shared city becuase I know that his Biafra will not have capital in Enugu, otherwise, he will understand why Enugu was chosen.

If he makes any attempt to make PH the capital of Biafra that's where it will all start, even our own Kanu got lots of uproar when he tried to shift the capital. If the Ijaws must join Biafra they do it in a level playing ground, they have no such capacity to impose anything on us or stylishly annex our city.

Let his Biafra have its capital in Bayelsa or Warri and we will have no issue, ofcourse he can't come to Enugu flying the flag of Biafra, we will not give him the same embrace we gave Borro in Nsukka he is not less of a snake.

Asari if he is smart enough, Uche Mefor will lead him to a catastrophic position, Uche Mefor is trying to use Asari to implement IPOB's blueprint, it won't be funny because even Kanu met resistance even when most of us never took Kanu quitte seriously in AlaIgbo.

Anybody from the former Eastern region have the same right as Nnamdi Kanu to use the name Biafra for whatever purpose even in this their scam agitation industry MNK doesn't own it exclusively. All na scam.
How many Ijaws are in support of Biafra actualisation that you have to drag them into Asari's personal money induced adventure?
He only want to cash out like the Supreme scammer and his former boss Ralph Uwazuruike.
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Rugaria: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2021
Igboid:

Nnaa isi nogini? Hatred between Igbos and their neighbours?
Nnaa, there was never any love there, except the one you imagined.

No love between Igbos and ibibios? And anangs?
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Rugaria: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

Anybody from the former Eastern region have the same right as Nnamdi Kanu to use the name Biafra for whatever purpose even in this their scam agitation industry MNK doesn't own it exclusively. All na scam.
How many Ijaws are in support of Biafra actualisation that you have to drag them into Asari's personal money induced adventure?
He only want to cash out like the Supreme scammer and his former boss Ralph Uwazuruike.

Biafran agitation is not a scam! And ipob is not scamming nobody!
If you accuse, you should prove.. I just hope We can all resist the temptation to turn anti ipob agitations into another huge "scam industry".
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Ojiofor: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

Biafran agitation is not a scam! And ipob is not scamming nobody!
If you accuse, you should prove.. I just hope We can all resist the temptation to turn anti ipob agitations into another huge "scam industry".

I know Uche Mefor knows better than you do.One day you will realise you've been scammed.
When an individual based abroad promised to to give you back Biafra that was defeated in a 3 year war and you believed him, I have nothing but pity for you.
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Rugaria: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

I know Uche Mefor knows better than you do.One day you will realise you've been scammed.
When an individual based abroad promised to to give you back Biafra that was defeated in a 3 year war and you believed him, I have nothing but pity for you.
Don't care whom you know or whom you don't know! You don't know me either!
Give me back Biafra? Uche Mefor? Is your idea of Biafra all about Uche Mefor, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB? You should stop thinking that by sounding different you will sound intelligent... If you feel they're scamming people, start something! You can't turn opposition into a profession. Start something and folks will gravitate towards your messaging, that's if you are not another one of them scam posters rattled by Igbos reach and effectiveness..
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Ojiofor:

If Biafra is money induced why will Asari not focus on his pipe line contracts, and NDDC, is imo not part of Niger Delta, his decision will affect Ijaws especially the ones in Rivers as well as Igbo, let wait until he announce the sit of his venture First
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

No love between Igbos and ibibios? And anangs?
Those are not our problems, are they the one announcing a parallel agitation, lets wait and see what he got but any mistake could be costly, take note
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by sageb: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

which embrace did you give Boro? Do you know how Boro won the SUG presidential election in UNN. stop lieing and face the truth, Ijaws have no alliance with you guys. Asari does not represent the Ijaws. Asari is using nnamdi kanu and Igbos to cash out. It is what it is

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

If Biafra is money induced why will Asari not focus on his pipe line contracts, and NDDC, is imo not part of Niger Delta, his decision will affect Ijaws especially the ones in Rivers as well as Igbo, let wait until he announce the sit of his venture First

Affect anybody how?
Pipe line contract does not pay any more and he want to join the likes of Kanu and Uche Mefor to swindle gullible and emotional Igbos in the name of Biafra.His target are not his Ijaw people because they are not emotionally attached to Biafra.It has nothing to do with territory.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Our territory is AlaIgbo or East central we are not South East and we are not even tired of Nigeria, if you are tired of Nigeria you should leave with your territory
Good of you bro.

Now have a good day and stay safe in the south east.
Re: Ijaw People Call Your Son Asari, Let Him Stay Out Of Igbo Affair by Ojiofor: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

Don't care whom you know or whom you don't know! You don't know me either!
Give me back Biafra? Uche Mefor? Is your idea of Biafra all about Uche Mefor, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB? You should stop thinking that by sounding different you will sound intelligent... If you feel they're scamming people, start something! You can't turn opposition into a profession. Start something and folks will gravitate towards your messaging, that's if you are not another one of them scam posters rattled by Igbos reach and effectiveness..

You mean I should join you in wasting my time,money and emotion to restore a lost Biafra or open a scam company like MNK and of recent Asari and be collecting donations from gullible folks like you with promise of getting you Biafra?You guys have a long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think About State Police In Nigeria / US Report: Nigerian Military Tipped Off Boko Haram About Chibok Girls Rescue / My Life, Family, Business In Danger In Lagos – Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.