Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture (729 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Nairaland Doctors Help Me!!! I'm Dying!!! (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2021
last year I traveled to my elder brother house were my family live, there's one lady my brother was dating then, she left before I came back to cut the story short she infect everybody in the house with STD, first i thought is toilet disease which i treated last year December, but later my Mom told me is not toilet disease that is a different case, my younger sister also contact it i feel like cutting it off��� it's scratching and hurt at the same time, my brother spent 75k to treat his own and care less for me, i take care of things myself, who can tell me the name of this STD and low budget to treat it am only having 3k with me, please urgent help. lalasticlala Dominique seun front page please
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by amSTARboy: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2021
officialJP:
last year I traveled to my elder brother house were my family live, there's one lady my brother was dating then, she left before I came back to cut the story short she infect everybody in the house with STD, first i thought is toilet disease which i treated last year December, but later my Mom told me is not toilet disease that is a different case, my younger sister also contact it i feel like cutting it off��� it's scratching and hurt at the same time, my brother spent 75k to treat his own and care less for me, i take care of things myself, who can tell me the name of this STD and low budget to treat it am only having 3k with me, please urgent help. lalasticlala Dominique seun front page please

Looks like genital warts or herpes.

Best you go for medical check up. Reproduction organ is not what to delay about, can cause infertility if not properly treated.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Chai this guy just spoil my breakfast...

Lalasticlala help am abeg, na him offspring be this one... E touch me.

Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Michelle55: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2021
This is something condom could have prevented, una no dey hear word. Your younger sister also has it? How manage please?

Was she sleeping with everyone in your family as some sort of pay back ni?

Doctors in the house, over to you.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by RedSquid: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Waawu. In sex you don't just get, you also receive undecided
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
This is something condom could have prevented, una no dey hear word. Your younger sister also has it? How manage please?

Was she sleeping with everyone in your family as some sort of pay back ni?

Doctors in the house, over to you.
my Mom said the lady don't use to bath and she sleep around with guys and still come back to my brother, someone say the disease might be airborne
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Anointedclass: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2021
E shock me walahi
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2021
i pray is not this cry

Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Mabizeka: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Hmm. see what a minute of madness has caused
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by jibnet1(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2021
goto to the pharmacy and tell them to inject you with GENTAMICIN SULFATE injection, and it cost 5k in PH don't knw ur location.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Michelle55: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2021
officialJP:
my Mom said the lady don't use to bath and she sleep around with guys and still come back to my brother, someone say the disease might be airborne
Technically your brother is a pig if he can accept a lady who is not only dirty but sleeps around..

How did you contract yours aboobi? Did you also eat from the same plate as your brother without protection? If so, then I'm sorry to inform you that you're in same league as your brother. Which airborne disease spreads to an entire family including your sister?. If there's truly one like that, why didn't you guys stop her from coming over again?

But not too worry, the doctors here might have a lasting solution for you.

Udo!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:

Technically your brother is a pig if he can accept a lady who is not only dirty but sleeps around..

How did you contract yours aboobi? Did you also eat from the same plate as your brother without protection? If so, then I'm sorry to inform you that you're in same league as your brother. Which airborne disease spreads to an entire family including your sister?. If there's truly one like that, why didn't you guys stop her from coming over again?

But not too worry, the doctors here might have a lasting solution for you.

Udo!
like i said she left before I got back and i do sleep on chair were she sleep and use the toilet were she use wen she was around, her baby died during child birth and no longer with the family again she's gone for bad
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
Hmm. see what a minute of madness has caused
read first before commenting
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2021
jibnet1:
goto to the pharmacy and tell them to inject you with GENTAMICIN SULFATE injection, and it cost 5k in PH don't knw ur location.

or should I run test first to know the name of the sickness
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by jibnet1(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2021
this is yeast infection you can contract the dieses by sharing of cloths or sleeping on the same bed, Air etc.
but you have money u can equally run a test, if you don't just go for the vaccine it is 5 dose.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2021
jibnet1:
this is yeast infection you can contract the dieses by sharing of cloths or sleeping on the same bed, Air etc.
but you have money u can equally run a test, if you don't just go for the vaccine it is 5 dose.
what's the name of the vaccine
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by jibnet1(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Then Buy Benzyl benzoate and rob to the affected part it will enhance the treatment.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by jibnet1(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2021
what's the name GENTAMICIN
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by KingAzubuike(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2021
officialJP:
Genital herpes. Get well soon.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2021
All these dirty girls una dey invite come house.
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by dollytino4real(f): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
if u are in a city where u can get herbal drinks pls reach go and get HB CLEANSER the big bottle is 1k then buy mycoten cream to be rubbing it 1k too

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by lilvicky68(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sorry man..if you didn't contact it through sex then it will be water borne disease..I feel your pain..use herbal cream on it and bath regularly
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by fertilewomb: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Quickly go to a good hospital and get yourself treated. Borrow money from people if you don't have. Don't delay treatment as it can render you impotent and sterile if not treated on time, Last year is already a long time. Don't patronize any herbal people go to hospital. a word is enough for the wise,
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
if u are in a city where u can get herbal drinks pls reach go and get HB CLEANSER the big bottle is 1k then buy mycoten cream to be rubbing it 1k too
thanks I hope it kill it finally
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by dollytino4real(f): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
officialJP:
thanks I hope it kill it finally
ok, u know it, still pray too I have Faith
Re: I Need Help Am Dying, Graphic Picture by officialJP(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
fertilewomb:
Quickly go to a good hospital and get yourself treated. Borrow money from people if you don't have. Don't delay treatment as it can render you impotent and sterile if not treated on time, Last year is already a long time. Don't patronize any herbal people go to hospital. a word is enough for the wise,
I've tried herbal not working so am going to hospital thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Solutions ( Graphic Pics ) / Do Not Use Charcoal Stove Indoors / Vomiting In Infants And Children. By David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.