Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB (22116 Views)

Dino Melaye Demands Refund Of Funds From Party Agents After Loosing Kogi Guber / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / UK Receives £90bn Stolen Funds From Nigeria, African Countries Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Not bad. Let each region protect themselves since government can't protect it's citizens.

Weldon ESN
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by chiagozien(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
gimakon2:

Appears you don't know history. If you know how many trials this government alone has made to Ridicule Ibos, let alone other administrations , and we still stay strong youd know nothing can bring this particular tribe down.
After the war , na 20 pounds them give us each to some of the big names in Ibo land. The same 20 pounds gave birth to Chisco, The same 20 pounds was given to Coscharis and few others. Look at them now...
They took Seaports from us and brought all to the West, We have the big shots still in the west. Education we day, Money we day, I know the next thing you'd say is we dont love Ourselves - Wrong, We do.
We have oil now. We have GOD, we have everything. We just want our own republic. We basically not asking for much.
Dont let your hate for my tribe ruin you. You'd only hate yourself in the end.

Ndi Igbo nna m Mma mma nu!!! Zuo nu, Diri nu ndu oooooo

I am Ibo, And I am proud!!
Na only you be ibo.

We are Igbos.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by ekochris(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ikinternational:

It's best to shut up so people assume you have sense.

Are you the only one who haven't heard people say they're sponsored by politicians?
They're letting you know they're sponsored by ordinary citizens

I can see the index of your 'sense' at the bolded.

'ordinary citizens' sponsoring an illegitimate militia. You berra get your head outta ya ass.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ikinternational: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
ekochris:

I can see the index of your 'sense' at the bolded.

'ordinary citizens' sponsoring an illegitimate militia. You berra get your head outta ya ass.

So these citizens don't own passport or what??
If they're not citizens what are they?

For your mind, the people that rushed Capitol Hill are not citizens abi. You're indeed a fuvcking genius

Watch you reply back still fighting while drowning..smh
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by ekochris(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ikinternational:

So these citizens don't own passport or what??
If they're not citizens what are they?

For your mind, the people that rushed Capitol Hill are not citizens abi. You're indeed a fuvcking genius

Watch you reply back still fighting while drowning..smh

You're just a wannabe warrior flexing your muscles behind the privacy of your phone. Continue fighting with your keypad. Cheers!
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by sirp9898(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
guy222:
Online country and lies be like bread and butter. Soon them go tell us say donald trump also donated money. Useless stupid bastard. May thunder fire anybody that will quote me negative.

Untill the jealosy agaist igbos by others rigions stop especially the yerobas nigeria will remain as it today
that is the main problem of this country that is the truth
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by sirp9898(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
wink2015:
The collective Igbo spirit in the funding of the ESN is a commendable initiative and should be copied by the south west, south south and other regions that value their freedom.

Waiting for crude oil money is madness.

The yoruba should stop waiting for Niger delta crude oil to fund Amotekun.

They should study how the Igbos are going about their strategies and learn some positive step to enhance to present and future needs.

NIGERIA CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH THIS PRESENT HAUSA/FULANI FEDERAL STYLE OF GOVERNMENT.

Buhari should be the last CENTRALIST PRESIDENT Nigeria had ever got.

Each region should be getting prepared for Independence or confederalism.

Restructuring is even too late.

u are right
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ikinternational: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
ekochris:

You're just a wannabe warrior flexing your muscles behind the privacy of your phone. Continue fighting with your keypad. Cheers!

Hello pot...

What is this drivel? Are you okay?

What irrelevant rubbish is this?

God forbid I flex my intellectual muscles when discussing with a dunce.

Oya let me know where you want to meet up n fight at. Maybe that's more palatable 4u drowning man
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Light1259: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
BlackfireX:
arrest that KANU boy... Python dance on ipob... burantai destroy ESN

are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by shedy03(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
November1857:

https://punchng.com/esn-receives-funds-from-members-in-120-countries-ipob/
Complete the sentence:
While Boko boys and bandits receive funds from...........

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
gimakon2:

O n'ete Bleaching cream?
grin grin

Uzo Nwoke ahu adighi mma Cha cha. grin grin

The he-goat n'ete ude oku ka odi ocha. grin grin grin
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

The he-goat n'ete ude oku ka odi ocha. grin grin grin

Nwanyi techa , o te nke ya, Negodu ihe Iberibe n'eme Dimkpa. Nke a sokwa na 9 months Okwa ya?
Ata kwa nu m Ndi kporo ya Supreme Court governor, Onye nwuru awu na ga ije.

grin grin

Ndi Igbo ibe m mma mma nu! Zuo nu, Kwe zuo nu oo..
Ndi Igbo unu g'adi ndu, ruo na mgbe ebighi ebi. Si nu Amen.

Ga n'iru! Chukwu Di na be nke anyi!!!!

E ji kwa m onodu a N'asi unu.. Daalu. Chukwu bu Eze!!

2 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
gimakon2:

Nwanyi techa , o te nke ya, Negodu ihe Iberibe n'eme Dimkpa. Nke a sokwa na 9 months Okwa ya?
Ata kwa nu m Ndi kporo ya Supreme Court governor, Onye nwuru awu na ga ije.

grin grin

Ndi Igbo ibe m mma mma nu! Zuo nu, Kwe zuo nu oo..
Ndi Igbo unu g'adi ndu, ruo na mgbe ebighi ebi. Si nu Amen.

Ga n'iru! Chukwu Di na be nke anyi!!!!

E ji kwa m onodu a N'asi unu.. Daalu. Chukwu bu Eze!!

Ezigbo Nwafo Igbo, udo diri gi nwanne. Asusu Igbo Amaka Nwannem, anyi ga na-asu ya ma werekwa ya na-eme onu.
Ndewo Nwanne Mmadu, Ya Gaziere Nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Jonathan39: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are after the market structures and not to beg, go to any market in Africa, you will she alot of Igbos there not to talk of Nigerian market that Igbos run
Elgorny:
When hungry is beating hard on them in south east. They all seek for refuge in south west. And north. There are ten millions+ igbos scater acros nothern states. You are making mouth bla bla.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Uchek(m): 3:10am On Mar 17, 2021
You speak the truth unvarnished!

nero2face:
Truth be told, if Nigeria split today, I bet u won't believe how the SE will develop, no be to get richest Dangote from Kano or former President Obasanjo from Ogun, the Igbos have thousands and millions of billionaires mostly abroad and these men will come back with full force to make their place a place to be as soon as this shit hole country is no more...mark my words
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Updating9JA: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2021
nero2face:
Truth be told, if Nigeria split today, I bet u won't believe how the SE will develop, no be to get richest Dangote from Kano or former President Obasanjo from Ogun, the How To Join Telegram Channel Igbos have thousands and millions of billionaires mostly abroad and these men will come back with full force to make their place a place to be as soon as this shit hole country is no more...mark my words
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by UncleDaddy2017(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2021
alfasexy:
Have you seen my signature?

So like this, let's donate to you in the name of IPOB?
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Kennybh: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2021
I supply handkerchiefs and high quality leather belts with 10 years guarantee. call me on 09062090818 for good business.

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by AMvanquish: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2021
gimakon2:

And why hasnt the so called Yawa Bursted since?

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2021
AMvanquish:

Uncle see, Leave all these images you show here.
Let me tell you one thing, You may hold the idea for a Long time, But it cannot die, just like that.
This idea has been in the hearts and minds of every young chap out there, do you think it will die down, just like that? It cannot!

You can kill the message , not the messenger!
ESN is basically telling Buhari and the entire north that, they want to go home and have their own place.

Does not matter if they have their businesses in North, South West, They basically want an independent republic!

You dont even know who's Arming this People , its not showing this images and whatsoever you doing here. No yawa can burst.
Nigeria has fought biafra , Nigeria has massacred the IPOB people (A genocide against them has been taken to account ) And yet they still scream, Biafra , Biafra and all, shay your mind tell u say, The next one you day bring be them like something?

Which yawa fit burst again?
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by alfasexy: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
UncleDaddy2017:

So like this, let's donate to you in the name of IPOB?

Don't be easily deceived. Do your research.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by ekochris(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ikinternational:

Hello pot...

What is this drivel? Are you okay?

What irrelevant rubbish is this?

God forbid I flex my intellectual muscles when discussing with a dunce.

Oya let me know where you want to meet up n fight at. Maybe that's more palatable 4u drowning man

You're trying so hard just to make sense. If I were you, I would keep meeting up with me out of my wish list.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ikinternational: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
ekochris:

You're trying so hard just to make sense. If I were you, I would keep meeting up with me out of my wish list.

No be today.
I stay ready. So I don't have to get ready
Let's jam abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EVICTION ORDER: APDA Youths Faults Ango Abdullahi, Hails ACF, Faults APC / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.