Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB (22113 Views)

Dino Melaye Demands Refund Of Funds From Party Agents After Loosing Kogi Guber / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / UK Receives £90bn Stolen Funds From Nigeria, African Countries Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
B
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Danchibez: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
To my observation, IPOB/ESN is the leading commanding voice of the Old Eastern Region for now. Their systematic approach and responds in security consciousness of the region is second to none. This exceptional act made the people including all business moguls both home and abroad, political elites and the present governors not to have any other option than to endorsed them silently to continue their good job. As it is now, they hv come to stay since their men are highly profile gallant men that seems to hv receives a professional security training from foreign intelligence personalities. Up ESN!!!

3 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Mrpojj(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
nero2face:
Truth be told, if Nigeria split today, I bet u won't believe how the SE will develop, no be to get richest Dangote from Kano or former President Obasanjo from Ogun, the Igbos have thousands and millions of billionaires mostly abroad and these men will come back with full force to make their place a place to be as soon as this shit hole country is no more...mark my words

True talk,
It's only a fool that doesn't know that the south east will develop very after breakup,

3 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Akuruoulo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
chiagozien:
Having money is different from having mind to help your people.

Igbos always say "Aku ruo ulo,amara onye kpatara ya"
Meaning when wealth reach home,people will now know who made it.

THANKS FOR QUOTING ME
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by onuman: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
IPOB, did you have to descend too low to reply a Fulani stooge governor in Imo state who invited armed forces to bomb and kill innocent civilians in a part of his state?
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by onuman: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
EastisBae:
Up ESN!

Down to slavish puppets who don't care about us.

With the backing of millions of Igbos abroad, I doubt if ESN would ever lack anything cool

Wow. Arewa-led government of Nigeria made Nigeria difficult for Igbos. Igbos fled abroad in droves.

Now that Nigeria is hell for Arewa.

Without the help of the colonial master to Arewa, Igbos can easily regain their own country free from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by onuman: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
udoakwa:
This IPOB get bad mouth sha, they called Hopeless Uzo supreme Court administrator. I'm not Igbo but i love the way they are organized

Wow. Arewa-led government of Nigeria made Nigeria difficult for Igbos. Igbos fled abroad in droves.

Now, that Nigeria is hell for Arewa. Arewa people now flee to Igbo land for safety.

Without the help of the colonial master to Arewa, Igbos can easily regain their own country free from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
AMvanquish:
Lol.. They are there flexing in other countries, and cajoling those on ground in Nigeria. If yawa bust , we know who feels the heat first.

And why hasnt the so called Yawa Bursted since?
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
BlackfireX:
[s]arrest that KANU boy... Python dance on ipob... burantai destroy ESN[/s]

you dont have sense.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by jacobnel(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
What your South West Governor did was the best ooh.Atleast they have control of your Security outfit.One day the ESN will turned like Boko Haram, cos the South Eastern Governor are not in control.Nnamdi Kanu will use the Security outfit to achieve his agenda.I just dey pity the South Eastern Governor.Naa so Boko Haram take start dem no go call Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob to order now wey the thing never get out of hand.Make dem secretly dey sponsor the ESN security network.
Mabizeka:
I like how the Igbos do their thing. how I wish we have such down here in the west. our governors are playing politics with people's lives while most of our people are in Benin Republic IDP. what a shame
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
udoakwa:
This IPOB get bad mouth sha, they called Hopeless Uzo supreme Court administrator. I'm not Igbo but i love the way they are organized

+50

He is no governor na. Who made a tout like him governor?

4 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by chiagozien(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Akuruoulo:

THANKS FOR QUOTING ME
hahaha
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
There are things you don't bring to the public.

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by masterP042(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Hiss as I jump and pass the thread.

Most Igbo's and their way of showcasing tribalistic traits sef.
Na igbo thread be this.. Fvck off with your bad energy
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by iamjavadem(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Isn’t it funny how ESN never produce any videos or photos on their claims of victory. Magas just dey pay, e bi like say me sef go run this kind format, lolz.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by MickzyDonald: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
zolajpower:

Guy no dull yourself I'm taking God is good motors in the morning tomorrow to join sharpaly. Even the incentive and allowance na mouth watery oo. Talk more salary
please how much is their pay
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
God bless Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people.
The supreme court governor doesn't have any iota of sense to talk about ESN. Shameless bleaching goat.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ikinternational: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
ekochris:
Okay.

Which kind of sense do these people have? So what do you want us to do about it....we should sit on our heads and wave our hands?

It's best to shut up so people assume you have sense.

Are you the only one who haven't heard people say they're sponsored by politicians?
They're letting you know they're sponsored by ordinary citizens

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by 21stDecember: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
jlinkd78:
Ha amakwanu ka anyi siri kwado
Mana anyi kwadoro ofuma
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ikinternational: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Elgorny:
When hungry is beating hard on them in south east. They all seek for refuge in south west. And north. There are ten millions+ igbos scater acros nothern states. You are making mouth bla bla.

Your ethnic bigotry runs deep

This post is beyond stupid.
As if finding your own way and going after greener pastures is now a bad thing.

I love when yorubas pretend not to know why ALL Nigerians troop to Lagos. Very funny...

The same guy that typed the nonsense im responding to himself is looking for Visa...smh

2 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by IMASTEX: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
udoakwa:
Spotted grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Elgorny:
[s] When hungry is beating hard on them in south east. They all seek for refuge in south west. And north. There are ten millions+ igbos scater acros nothern states. You are making mouth bla bla. [/s]

Appears you don't know history. If you know how many trials this government alone has made to Ridicule Ibos, let alone other administrations , and we still stay strong youd know nothing can bring this particular tribe down.
After the war , na 20 pounds them give us each to some of the big names in Ibo land. The same 20 pounds gave birth to Chisco, The same 20 pounds was given to Coscharis and few others. Look at them now...
They took Seaports from us and brought all to the West, We have the big shots still in the west. Education we day, Money we day, I know the next thing you'd say is we dont love Ourselves - Wrong, We do.
We have oil now. We have GOD, we have everything. We just want our own republic. We basically not asking for much.
Dont let your hate for my tribe ruin you. You'd only hate yourself in the end.

Ndi Igbo nna m Mma mma nu!!! Zuo nu, Diri nu ndu oooooo

I am Ibo, And I am proud!!

9 Likes

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ikinternational:

Your ethnic bigotry runs deep

This post is beyond stupid.
As if finding your own way and going after greener pastures is now a bad thing.

I love when yorubas pretend not to know why ALL Nigerians troop to Lagos. Very funny...

The same guy that typed the nonsense im responding to himself is looking for Visa...smh

+50

grin grin grin
Hapu usu ahu, omaghi ihe grin
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
LordOfTheGame:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people.
The supreme court governor doesn't have any iota of sense to talk about ESN. Shameless bleaching goat.

O n'ete Bleaching cream?
grin grin

Uzo Nwoke ahu adighi mma Cha cha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
onuman:
IPOB, did you have to descend too low to reply a Fulani stooge governor in Imo state who invited armed forces to bomb and kill innocent civilians in a part of his state?

grin Just putting Uzodimma Al Bashir Dan fulani in his Place.
Thats what they doing.

grin That Mad man no understand say, He own case go worse pass Rochas and Oshiomole matter combined.

grin

Onye Igbo n'eme Nzuzu. Uzodimma na disgrace.

1 Like

Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Ibadanpikin: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
How can i join pls i am from Anambra.
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by gimakon2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
How can i join pls i am from Anambra.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by ejanla077: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Hiss as I jump and pass the thread.

Most Igbo's and their way of showcasing tribalistic traits sef.
E pain dis afonja

Hating from benin idp
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Jayslyder: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Make I no lie.. if that's their outfit it's lit af...unlike the ametokun. .
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Cryptosmake: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: ESN Receives Funds From Members In 120 Countries –IPOB by Kim999: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
warripekin:
ESN is making them shiver. Abeg make una come recruit for Warri

U talk sense baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property / Army Five-Star Hotel Under-construction In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.