Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rules To Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rules To Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself (349 Views)

See The 5 Rules Of Spending / Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules To Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself by VirtueDigest: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2021
Everyone wants to become the best version of themselves, but few actually do what it takes to be. When it comes to achieving success, chasing your dreams and living the purpose-filled life, it is expected that you become your worst critic. Of course, everyone is destined for greatness, but what are the necessary things you need to note?

Before you become the best version of yourself, you need to uncover your essentials that is, your values, interests and passion. These essentials define who you are and who you will become in life. Once the essentials have been identified, the next step is to obey the rules. Some rules to becoming the best version of yourself are:

Rule 1: Understand Yourself
As simple as it may seem, getting to know yourself is one of most complicated things to do. So, to understand yourself, here are the few questions to ask: What are my biggest regrets? What has kept me from reaching my true potentials? What impact do I want to make in the world? What is my happiest memory? What activities do I enjoy doing?

Rule 2: Think Before You Speak
You need to develop the awareness to regulating your words as well as syncing them to your thoughts. Don’t just speak, but think about the consequences before expressing them.

Rule 3: Stop Making Excuses
Before you can live a life of integrity, you need to take responsibility for your actions. So, before you make your excuses, question yourself, what can I do to improve?

Read more: https://newsbreakersonline.com/rules-to-becoming-the-best-version-of-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultants Needed Urgently! / 30% Roi Guaranteed / Margin Strategies: Three Ways To Use Margin & Leverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.