Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out (14351 Views)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / Insecurity: North Under Siege, Elders Cry Out / Herdsmen Have Declared War Against Yoruba. Yoruba Elders Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Fejoku: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
bigfish3k:
It's like the 10 plagues of Egypt is affecting the north

I don't know the number they are in now
It's just the first plague. They will openly beg for division by the time it gets to number 7.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by FLYFIRE(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
They will always blame everyone else but buhari. The same buhari that refused to sack the security chiefs for years despite outcry. So who was supposed to tell him about what is happening.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
They came to kick out Jonathan.

Now they are with you.

They were here to promote ur religion and region

Now they are with you.

Despite u are crying loud for help

They are with u.

Whosoever diggeth de pit, shall be buried in it

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by amazingspiderma: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
It is now a problem because the terrorist can no longer be absorbed into the Southeastern region.

The terrorist have no where else to go.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Emperor5(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
They never see something!!!
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by mamajaz(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
What I don't understand is if the Northerners will still have massive voters like before in this killing and kidnapping going on up there.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by ipobarethieves: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
cool FG is on top of a tree sorry watching.Dey should continue
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by luckingto50: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
The insecurity in northern Nigeria is caused by apchi government because the hausa man I know can manage 2 hundred for 2 days to eat food but today reverse is case as a result of government bad policies which make all the commodities in market skyrocketed and intermittently increase in fuel prices and electricity tariffs. Bubu is a cause to Nigeria and whoever packaged this calamity for Nigerian to suffer will never no peace in their life.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Akanbiedu(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Esp in kaduna, was on my way from zaria to funtua, and we narrowly escaped bandits. Pathetic

The bandits didn't do well. They should have kidnapped you. Bandit sympathizer like you.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by starbn(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria.
A country without president.
Ruled by presidency.
Controlled by terrorist.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Kebbiprince: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Akanbiedu:

The bandits didn't do well. They should have kidnapped you. Bandit sympathizer like you.
Well they just kidnapped some of your brothers in anambra, do well to raise the ransom quick quick
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by spiralwedge(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
You reap what you sow. Simple.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Akanbiedu(m): 3:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Well they just kidnapped some of your brothers in anambra, do well to raise the ransom quick quick

Don't worry, your time is coming.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by 9ty4our: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Karma is indeed a bitch.. sai baba next level..lolz
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by CioAngels(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
With due respect to you my Elders, I think you have stayed too long to speak out because for six year and more, it has been happening and you people did not talk because they started by humiliating the Christians more it was not necessary to call pa Buhari to stop the carnage. You said you like his policies and his doing well, I wonder which of the policies? Is it policies to have only the Fulanis at every work place and also to import foreign Fulanis to killers farmers so as to keep southerners and MBelt hungry. The youth of the South are no longer employed in government but the Fulanis. I believe you people knows what is happening but refuse to voice out becsuse it affecting the South the more. Like you refer pa Buhari as Mr president, is the Mr president in-charge? You people are quite aware of does in-charge, so, tell them to stop the ills. Nigerians voted for pa Buhari and Prof Osinbajo, where are they?
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by gforce5: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
No sympathy. They voted for that numbskull not once but twice. Even celebrated the "next level" movement. They insulted all the EndSars protesters in the south and called it a "conspiracy" against the North. They even pleaded for the SARS police to be deployed to the North. They mocked GEJ and called him all sorts of names despite doing more for them than for his Southern brothers (what an idiot). They supported Boko Haram at it's early stages and attacked anyone who was against it. They spent the last 6 years insulting anyone who dared criticized their "darling daddy". Now they are complaining about the monster that they have created which is consuming them. Despite all this, they will still support this Government if it decides to come out for another term. I pity them not. No sympathy from me.
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Centrepage(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
Is the president not reading the newspaper or watch TV that he have to wait for the people he appoint to report to him before he take any action that's to say he is in competent to handle the affaire of the nation and he is getting what he bargain for because they brought all manner of this insecurity to the north all in the name of power so they should enjoy it while it last and stop blaming the people he appoint he as to read newspaper and watch TV and see how his people suffer
Re: Insecurity: Killings, Destructions In North Going Out Of Hand, Elders Cry Out by Ezzywaymadu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
I can see the so call elders sleep time is over Who is still sleeping Sai Baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Gives Update On The Construction Of The Fourth Mainland Bridge / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.