Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? (246 Views)

Opay Pos Machine Is Now Available. Promo On Offer Stop Last. / How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? / Become Vbanking Agent Make 30k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Opay POS Agent Make Monthly? by mrnwas(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
How much does POS Agent make daily?

For every business journey, it is often right and expected that you ask to know the benefits which is often measured monetarily. Having said this, i know you really want to know how much a POS Agent makes on a daily Basis.
Well, as a POS agent, i must make you understand that a your income comes from every customer that transacts a business through the pos. This might include cash withdrawals, Deposits, Payment of utility Bills, etc

In Nigeria today, you as an oPay POS Agent could make up to N1000 per transaction depending on the amount of cash your customer withdraws from the POS.

Remember that the smallest amount of cash you can make per transaction is NGN100. This depends on the class of people in the area where your outlet is located

This means having 100 transactions daily guarantees some NGN5000 and even more.

Making NGN5000 on a daily basis means your monthly income is somewhere between NGN120,000 to NGN150,000 (If you work on Sundays)

Would you spare some time to read through this post explaining how to start POS business in Nigeria today

(1) (Reply)

Operations Manager And Internship Vacancy. / Please I Need Urgent Help / Urgent Cleaner Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.