Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Christ Our Redeemer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Our Redeemer! (243 Views)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified As The Son Of God And Our Redeemer / Our Redeemer Is Strong / JESUS CHRIST OUR REDEEMER LIVES FOREVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ Our Redeemer! by topshore(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Romans 5:8-11; Galatians 3:13

What does it mean to be redeemed?
The Scriptures made us understand that redemption refers to as freedom from sin and freedom from captivity. The One who gave us this freedom is Jesus hence He is our Redeemer.
Jesus' redemption for us means a "buy back" from the Kingdom of darkness and into the Kingdom of Light.
The price He paid for buying us in His light is His blood. To shed the blood for the exchange, He had to die in this world in form of a human and flesh. But God, the Father in His mercy rose Him from the dead and took Him back to Heaven to live permanently with Him there.
His Death and Resurrection gave us access to go to the Father in Heaven, not as slaves but as heirs to inherit His Kingdom.
Also Jesus knew we could not inherit it by our own power so He's given us the grace of God to access it.

Brethren Jesus Has redeemed us from sins, captivity, satan, death and Hell. To enjoy the full Redemption of Christ, you need to surrender our live totally to Jesus here on earth to take over and die daily to self.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, it is only through Him we can access that throne of God as heirs of the Father, in Heaven. We cannot see God without Jesus.

Say Lord Jesus, I acknowledge I'm a sinner and I confess You as my Lord and Redeemer, come into my life now and take control forever. I say bye bye to the kingdom of darkness and enter into the Kingdom of Light, thank You Jesus in Your name I pray, amen.
Congratulations and God bless you.
Peace!
Re: Christ Our Redeemer! by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
topshore:
Romans 5:8-11; Galatians 3:13
What does it mean to be redeemed?
The Scriptures made us understand that redemption refers to as freedom from sin and freedom from captivity. The One who gave us this freedom is Jesus hence He is our Redeemer.
Jesus' redemption for us means a "buy back" from the Kingdom of darkness and into the Kingdom of Light.
When exactly were we sold to the Kingdom of darkness, to begin with? undecided
topshore:
The price He paid for buying us in His light is His blood. To shed the blood for the exchange, He had to die in this world in form of a human and flesh. But God, the Father in His mercy rose Him from the dead and took Him back to Heaven to live permanently with Him there.
His Death and Resurrection gave us access to go to the Father in Heaven, not as slaves but as heirs to inherit His Kingdom.
How exactly do His death and resurrection grant us access to go to the Father in Heaven as heirs, and not as slaves? undecided
topshore:
Also Jesus knew we could not inherit it by our own power so He's given us the grace of God to access it.
What is this grace of God you speak of? undecided
topshore:
Brethren Jesus Has redeemed us from sins, captivity, satan, death and Hell. To enjoy the full Redemption of Christ, you need to surrender our live totally to Jesus here on earth to take over and die daily to self.
You say He has redeemed(past tense) us from sin, then you add that we have to die daily to self(present continuous) in other to enjoy "full Redemption". Have we been redeemed or not? :-/
topshore:
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life, it is only through Him we can access that throne of God as heirs of the Father, in Heaven. We cannot see God without Jesus.
Say Lord Jesus, I acknowledge I'm a sinner and I confess You as my Lord and Redeemer, come into my life now and take control forever. I say bye bye to the kingdom of darkness and enter into the Kingdom of Light, thank You Jesus in Your name I pray, amen.
Congratulations and God bless you.
But according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, you have to not only believe in Him but you also have to be baptized, and eat His body and drink His blood in order to be saved from Death(condemnation of sin), not sin, mind you. So if Jesus Christ wrong? undecided
Re: Christ Our Redeemer! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Christ our Everything Good! Love, Joy, Happiness, Sweetness, Counselor, Advocate, Strong Tower, Refuge, Strength, Redeemer!

(1) (Reply)

Old Age Is Like A Bank Account / China Demolishes Mosque / Cast Out Your Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.