Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases (55472 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty: Akwa Ibom, Rivers Lead South-South States - StatiSense / Lagos, Akwa Ibom Rivers To Spend More Than 15 Other States Combined In 2021 / Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by DD29: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Northern States should top the list from 1 to 10th
Stop Deceiving Your Self, Northern Poverty Is Just A False Cry So As To Attrack More Fund From Government Just The Way Igbos Are Crying Of Marginalazation, Real Poverty Exist In The South

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by StoneColdStun: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
morgstreme:

You obviously have English Comprehension issues...

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

A nation that has brought nothing but Evil to your doorsteps deserve more than ordinary "embarrassments".., honestly!
crime is not an option
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by DD29: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
What about the north
The North Is The Main Sustainers Of Nigeria The Poverty Is Just Politics
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Omokowa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
come to Niger state, Niger state is the only state in Nigeria that the government has not done recruitment or commission any project since assuming office, I dare any nigerlite to debate with me on this one...a very useless dull governor that cannot even speak good English, nonsense ingredients

Are you in Niger? You are very correct... I thought Niger state do not have governor until recently
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Samfloxin(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Akwa Ibom and Rivers states are not supposed to appear on that list first 25 states.

These two states are so rich that in one state, the governor donates money to other states up to N500m in one instance.

In the second state, a company like Julius Berger tars their village roads.

These people are not creative enough about employment generation or don't just care about the youths of this country.
Their leaders are simply wicked.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Imo state..ala umu akwuna..
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by ofiko123(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
God save us in Nigeria..
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by ugolinze123(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Rugaria:

Imo state was amongst the best governed states in the 80s under Dee Mbakwe! You can go and check! You were not born then, I know, but you can still learn if you can stop being uncouth! Buhari organized a coup that upstaged the Mbakwes, the Jakandes and the Solomon Lars of this world in 1983. He said he was fighting corruption! Who announced the coup? Abacha! Who did he appoint the Chief of Army staff after? Babangida! Two of the most corrupt officers ever produced by the Nigerian army! These were the men of "honor", the shining colossus that Buhari came with to fight corruption!! He hasn't apologized for that up till this day!

Almost 3 decades later, Hushcobar Tinubu in his vaulting ambition to become the president of the country, went to the land of the dead, exhumed a dead body, injected it with fresh blood and christened it "The Messiah"! Together with tribal urchins like you and inebriated partizan hacks, he managed to crown this eyesore a president! This president fired a supreme court Cheif justice and imposed his "hunter bag" carrying brother as the new supreme Court Justice! That was how Tanko juggled the law to impose one out of sort Uzodinmma as the governor of Imo state! Uzodinmma is there as we speak, ruining and running down the state as he was instructed to do by Abuja! When he's done, you will be here as usual, to blame the long suffering people of Imo state! Obviously, You are not called an online hoodlum for nothing..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Occurstaem(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
olajizz01:
Why are you guys so obsessed about Osun,you think when few were billions buying almost all villages and many in that villages were impoverished was their yardstick for wealth determining,Aregbesola did the magic in osun where by almost all the citizens have sources of income no matter how small it may be through Osun Youth Empowerment scheme,that is why the rate of Youths smoking ganja while they supposed to be at work were minimal.

El-rufai corroborated this when he visited Osun for just a week during Aregbe's regime as he told the World that,that was what inspired him to contested for gubernatorial election in Kaduna.

Therefore, stop obsessing about Osun.

They won't stop. Just as when the poverty rate in Nigeria was released in 2019 and Osun came third among the lowest rate behind Delta and Lagos States. You could tell from their comments that these haters don't mean well for Yoruba at all. And what is even more appalling is that these haters know they are deceiving themselves. Even when another statistics was released by an international body they still couldn't believed how Osun of all states would be third on the list.
Though Aregbe performed poorly on workers' welfare, but he performed well in other areas such as security, employment creation, and agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by PHijo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wike my governor is busy constructing flyovers in his native Obio/Akpor that leads to no where!

Some of the few that have jobs have not being paid for close to 6 years, pensioners have died without receiving their pensions.

If he is not building flyovers he is building markets for 500 million in far flung Sokoto!
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by olajizz01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
EzeNri:

APC deceiving themselves.

I have been to Osun and there is nothing to write home about it.

The only Osun has is good roads and yahoo yahoo boys.
Go sleep,what we are saying beyond your comprehension.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by EzeNri(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
olajizz01:
Go sleep,what we are saying beyond your comprehension.
Sifia pains for stat forgers.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Omo9ja147(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Imo, Adamawa and Cross River States recorded over 50 per cent unemployment rates, a shocking indictment on their political leaderships.

SOURCE: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases - PREMIUM TIMES www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0
kogi nko
kogi na dey worst...check wella
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Kestolove(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Amaechi2023:
lie.
about commissioning of projects, I can't say but recruitment, haba!! where you dey when Dem dey recruit new teachers in 2017 and other subsequent years.
abulolo also speaks quality English and never appears dull.
he's an ex-boi remember..
you lack two things, 1-shame 2. lack of information. the teacher recruitment was for primary schools, it was hijacked by mostly Nupe people and later it was cancel uptil date dat recruitment never hold, the chairman of n.u.t Niger state branch Mallam Yanusa is like a uncle to me so u can't tell me about teachers recruitment, about commissioning of project pls kindly name one project commissioned by the governor since he assume office, you said he speak good English kindly post one of his video speaking English nd I will point out blunders for u..his the worst ex boy wey I don see for my entire life...chairman i was born and raise in Niger state and work with Niger state civil service so u can't tell me anything about the state.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Kestolove(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Judolisco:
nda no be una vote am... Yahaya bello try bdat for kogi
yahaya bellow is like governor Zulum compare to him....
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by sulaak(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
come to Niger state, Niger state is the only state in Nigeria that the government has not done recruitment or commission any project since assuming office, I dare any nigerlite to debate with me on this one...a very useless dull governor that cannot even speak good English, nonsense ingredients

Niger State has been recruiting Bandit
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by pallydora(f): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Please next Time Abia state should be mentioned as number one on this list..that state has the worst of everything... government and all that..it's the backyard and village of Nigeria...abia needs serious help
SATANICALLY:
Imo, Adamawa and Cross River States recorded over 50 per cent unemployment rates, a shocking indictment on their political leaderships.

SOURCE: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases - PREMIUM TIMES www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by onlygiddi: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Hahaha they hid the Premium Times ..fake news , only Nairaland news .. next time try better ..data ni data co ..how did u get d data ?
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Northern States should top the list from 1 to 10th
You do realize that most northern youths are farmers the ones that don't farm are okada,tailor,mai nama e.t.c the rate of area boys in north is lower than south.The problem in the north is not unemployment but underemployment
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by BBBells: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2021
na Tinubu steal all the allocations of your state,

delta, rivers, have been pdp and opposition since 1910, na Tinubu steal their allocations?

imo, ebonyi, wey just carry one leg enter inside apc, na Tinubu steal their monthly allocations and igr?

ah #MAYGODSAVEUS OH!
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by InvertedHammer: 12:48am On Mar 17, 2021
/
Imo people believe in ala wu otu (meaning everywhere na the same). When they travel anywhere (be it Lagos, Kano, Angwan Rogo or even Iceland) there is a high probability that they will never return home again.
So how did they tabulate the unemployment?
/

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Kelvinofficial: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=Kestolove post=99933216]come to Niger state, Niger state is the only state in Nigeria that the government has not done recruitment or commission any project since assuming office, I dare any nigerlite to debate with me on this one...a very useless dull governor that cannot even speak good English, nonsense ingredients [ ]

but Niger state people couldn’t keep their in fightings aside and allow Dangote sugar to provide some jobs. As we all well know that he just recently wind up his sugar business in the state due to land controversies. So how is the state government going to woo investors that are interested in job creation??
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Jackmj(m): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2021
javaguru:
I laughed when I saw zamfara and benue as the least, the same unemploymed illiterates that made Jonathan loose election. what are the basis of this analysis or people just wake up and make assumptions.
See this useless coneheaded money ritualist and product of baby factory calling others illiterate.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by 9ty4our: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2021
So the rate of employment is higher in the Northern states ravaged by boko haram and bandits... Probably boko haram are employers of labour..

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by VTJN(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Rugaria:

Don't go there.. Just don't start before you're taken to the cleaners with facts.. Pretend you didn't see and save yourself this evening..
You second class citizens never ceased to amazed me, i wonder the number of bridges you crossed before coming down to una ulmighty west.

I'm not here to wrestle words with you

Just know that the person you mentioned is absolutely right.

Ogun state alone will feed the 5 Eastern states you all abandoned for a greener pasture down west.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Olatomiwami(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
quentin06:

yes those states have a mining industry, we all know what they mine.

Where Otokoto and Okija shrine saga emanated from? Am sure u are still playing with sand in your erosion ridden village,ask your elders.
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by MrBONE2(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kestolove:
grin

Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by ayenale1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2021
I was shocked kogi not on that list...
Re: Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Where Otokoto and Okija shrine saga emanated from? Am sure u are still playing with sand in your erosion ridden village,ask your elders.

E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.