Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS (4240 Views)

IPOB, Bandits Funding Terrorism Through Crowdfunding, Betting Platforms – NFIU / Suleiman Abubakar: Boko Haram Kills Soldier (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by bosco2017: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Nigerians are weird . Buhari since 2015 has been killing armless Biafran agitators( civilians )none of you writing rubbish said any thing instead you were rejoicing and cheering Buhari . The same army killed at lekky toll gate . The same army put Biafran agitators in the mud and people from the yoruba land were making caricature of the victims . These incessant killings have forced the relatives of the dead ones to pick up arms to fight back . Please blame Nigeria for this ... they have empowered the army to kill the people they ought to protect
Nigeria is evil
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by bosco2017: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Stupid soldier killing his own . Soldiers are meant to stay in the barracks or sambisa fighting terrorists not on the road collecting money from poor people
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Ever8090:
I am sure that, 80% of ipob members are illiterate.. grin
Point of correction...99%
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Ever8090: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you know that other states in the zoo is not in good condition yet, you singled out my states as if others are better and not only that you still want the zoo to continue, are you sure you are ok??
I should be asking you that question...
Re: IPOB Bandits Celebrate On Facebook As They Killed A Soldier - PHOTOS by Notasyouthink: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
Ever8090:
I should be asking you that question...
Next time make use of your brain (that is if you have any) before commenting on biafra/Igbo related threads.

Dumbo zoogerian!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conduct Referendum For Biafrans- India PM Tells UN General Assembly / VP Shettima Charges Tax Reforms Committee To Develop Economic Roadmap / MEND Writes An Open Letter To Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.