Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) (1625 Views)

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Forbes Names Beyonce As 2017 Highest-paid Woman In Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by UtopiaDream: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Controversial Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale has named American singer Beyonce as his Grammy following Wizkid and Burna Boy’s win at the 2021 Grammy awards.

Ghanaian artistes have come under criticism from social media users in recent times due to the success of the Nigerian duo at the Grammys.

Reacting to the backlash, Shatta Wale shared a picture of himself and Beyonce on Instagram on Monday, referring to the record-breaking Grammy winner as his Grammy.

“My Grammy ���✅ love you mami ��✅ � @beyonce,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMcEYKWHiz0/?igshid=1md91rtxuw4c0

In a video he shared, Shatta also accused social media users and the Ghanaian mainstream media of portraying Ghanaian artistes in bad light.

However, the dancehall act clarified that his focus was to make money from his music and not to go chasing a Grammy.

Shatta Wale worked with Beyonce on her ‘Already’ song which as a part of her Lion King; The Gift album.

Lalasticlala

Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by JasonIbori: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin
Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Bornsinner7: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Don't know why Ghanaian artistes aren't making heavy moves.. they've got good and talented artiste like mugeez and stonebwoy..

I see no difference between what they sing and what our artiste sing here..

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Beckysexy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Don't know why Ghanaian artistes aren't making heavy moves.. they've got good and talented artiste like mugeez and stonebwoy..

Nigeria is the hub of entertainment in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
See how beyonce sweet and beautiful...come be like she pose with one ape
Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Theboy21: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
This mofo neighbors of ours will forever hate us,i blamed our artist for going to their country for vacations..... But one thing still remain that no body challenges failure... cheesy cheesy
Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Ayo2004: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Stonebwoy wey dey sing like drunk zlatan tongue
Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Thereddevil: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Beckysexy:

Nigeria is the hub of entertainment in West Africa
That's the point, awards are no more given based on your skills, but based on the fanbase

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Thereddevil: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Hehe, it's not actually about the talents anymore bro, it's about the fanbase
Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by mayklef(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shatta Werey, instead make he celebrate Burna and Wizzy, him dy Form "Beyounce feature Me".....Low Life simp!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Names Beyonce His Grammy (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:11am On Mar 17, 2021
Shatta the mad man cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Destined To Pay Your Bride Price, Forget About The Age Difference"- Uche T / [rar>>download] Travis Scott Rodeo (album/zip.) / "Don't Bring Meghan To Balmoral To See Dying Queen" - King Charles To Prince Har

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.