Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison (36460 Views)

See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by JasonIbori: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

La illaha illallah
Onyé arà...
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by 1Sharon(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
JasonIbori:
Onyé arà...

Ashhadu Alla Ilaha Illa Allah Wa Ashhadu Anna Muhammad Rasulu Allah, infidel.

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by November24(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, ASP Adewale Amos, told the court that Wakili, Abu, Samaila and Manu on October 20, 2015 allegedly conspired to kill 32-year-old Akinwale Akande.

Imagine accusing an old blind man of trying to kill a 32 year old woman in 2015. Which we all know is false accusations

I thought this was about fulani herdmen, it is just a tribal witch hunting against wakili.

Yoo jam laato

Ur papa
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Olatomiwami(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yewa people in refugee camps still won't return home for fear of there own land

Won ti sepe fun e with this your nonsense.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ABJ4Real(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, ASP Adewale Amos, told the court that Wakili, Abu, Samaila and Manu on October 20, 2015 allegedly conspired to kill 32-year-old Akinwale Akande.

Imagine accusing an old blind man of trying to kill a 32 year old woman in 2015. Which we all know is false accusations

I thought this was about fulani herdmen, it is just a tribal witch hunting against wakili.

Yoo jam laato
And when did he become blind?
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by DSC7: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
Slow death will be pleasing....
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Olatomiwami(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see him falling sick in prison, I see his fellow fulanis agitating for his temporary release so he can access adequate medical care, I see the court ordering his release, I see him dying in hospital. This I have seen.

Seer, u do well.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato

No sense in your defense at all. If you think you have a point go and defend him in court.
Old age is never a barrier to being evil. You could be 99years old and be commanding a legion of army, robbers or killers who have respect and honour for you. All you need do is give order and a whole town is burnt down in twenty minutes. Is it those you sent alone that did it. No! You are their leader and you are more guilty than them because perhaps you didn't give the order the did would have been averted.

Try to use your head once in a while.

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by JasonIbori: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

If you like, recite how you scream during love making with your 85yrs old husband, it still doesn't change the fact about the type of person you are.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by poeticsoldier(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
I hope this is not a paracetamolistic tendency to make the Yorubas ease their pains for a while.I just hope the case is indeed followed thoroughly and justice served in reality not in picture.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by DSC7: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Why the incantation nah?....

Bloodsucking Terrorists sympathetic bitcchh...

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
JasonIbori:
If you like, recite how you scream during love making with your 85yrs old husband, it still doesn't change the fact about the type of person you are.

Your son will be Muslim.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
DSC7:

Why the incantation nah?....

Bloodsucking Terrorists sympathetic bitcchh...

Allah has you marked.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ogbonnachrys: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Where is FFK? I thought he said they arrested the wrong person.
Asslickers everywhere

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Victoraguwa: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
I thought FFK said he is not the wakili
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by JasonIbori: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Your son will be Muslim.
You wish...

A lion cannot give birth to a ram.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by DSC7: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Allah has you marked.

You and your Allahh no go die well.....

Pray u re not frm the cursed north else i mark u and everything related to u.....
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by KoshCAD: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato
You can go there to release them. Witch hunt lo. Socerer hunt ni
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by chloride6: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
The same man Fani the desperado said was not the one?
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ejimatic: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Vickym1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
FBIBOT:

The thing tire me
Naija news tire me
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by witworth(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
this is the same man FFK claimed wasn't wakili, what a shame, such a lame.
All government security personnel attached to FFK protection should be withdrawn with the speed of light and he himself should be taken into custody for public disinformation and misinformation.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Cashify: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
really
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato

It is not your fault. The Yorubas fought Biafra war only for Mai Deribe, Ndimi and others to enjoy oil well while the North came to Lagos to control our waters through NPA and NIWA. You are controlling our viable Airports (Lagos & PHC) through Aviation Ministry , you control Niger Delta oil through NNPC, You closed our borders and control our seaports through Customs, you use Police, Army and Judiciary to oppress and suppress us. You control our resources and exchange our lives and foreign reserves with your brothers operating as Bandits and Boko Haram.

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by tempest01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Story.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato

Pray you don't fall victim..........is better u keep silent than for you to speak out trash
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by hotwax: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Wakili will be left of the hook for lack of evidence and charges against him struck out ... Just watch out

he has 200 withness ...victims who recognized him as their assailant...shutup
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by OBALOLA55(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good..

Let him hire lawyers to defend him..

That's how things should be done

If you have proofs Wakili is innocent, why not go and represent him in the court..
BUHARI WILL HIRE 70 SANS FOR HIM
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by drey076(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
But that useless man called FFK said the man is not the wanted wakili

Oponu
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by simplesearch: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thought FFK said he isn't the much talked about murderous wakili, rather a harmless innocent fellow sitting helplessly in his house but had his peace truncated by some uncalculated arrest from bigots and tribal warlords.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by kingsceedon(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Wahala be like Dangote yanshi oooo, no towel dey fit cover am, Chal see old man wey drive Afonjas enter border

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good news.

Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Professor Peter Ogban Jailed For Announcing False Election Results For Akpabio / IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred