Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison (36445 Views)

See How Much I Am Charged For Electricity Despite Less Than 6hrs Daily Supply / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by supereagle(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

So Wakili was the one operating in Yewa?

Hatred for SW by some people is what is making the region progressive hence upper Iweka people can't stop in a day without trooping in.

Don't mind many of them come to Lagos with an ordinary #30 polythene bag, but come home after a while blessed.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Duplexxx: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Look at his face wicked man
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Funkeshuga(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:
go tell them that in oyo state.

thebosstrevor1 won't come back alive. Oyo people ain't Ogun state
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Olobofife(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, ASP Adewale Amos, told the court that Wakili, Abu, Samaila and Manu on October 20, 2015 allegedly conspired to kill 32-year-old Akinwale Akande.

Imagine accusing an old blind man of trying to kill a 32 year old woman in 2015. Which we all know is false accusations

I thought this was about fulani herdmen, it is just a tribal witch hunting against wakili.

Yoo jam laato
you are so stupid
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ThatFairGuy1: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Earlier, the prosecution counsel, ASP Adewale Amos, told the court that Wakili, Abu, Samaila and Manu on October 20, 2015 allegedly conspired to kill 32-year-old Akinwale Akande.

Imagine accusing an old blind man of trying to kill a 32 year old woman in 2015. Which we all know is false accusations

I thought this was about fulani herdmen, it is just a tribal witch hunting against wakili.

Yoo jam laato
You'll be incarcerated with him, Seems You're also one of his right hand
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Blackdisciple(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
They will soon receive order from Above to free him?

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Blackdisciple(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
They should inject him with substance so he could die a miserable death in there cos soon order from above will be issued.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Obamaofusa: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yewa people in refugee camps still won't return home for fear of there own land

It is Igbo people in Yewa who fled to IDP camp in Benin Republic because they are so used to IDP camps which are strewn all over Igboland and it is their culture to flee especially to Ivory Coast.Igbo cowards fleeing from Fulani cowards and Fulani cowards fleeing from Igboho,the Yoruba warrior and destroyer of Fulanis and their sarkins.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Emmy000seun(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ride on pastor grin grin cool
FalseProphet1:
I see him falling sick in prison, I see his fellow fulanis agitating for his temporary release so he can access adequate medical care, I see the court ordering his release, I see him dying in hospital. This I have seen.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato

In 2015, he was 64-65 years old. I don't believe he's blind even now, but more than 5 years ago, was he blind?

Before his arrest, we were hearing his name, weren't we?

Well, now he's been arrested, and, no matter what you say, he will be tried and sentenced if found guilty.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Initial gra gra
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by spinna: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
False accusations .

Yoo jam laato

This your comment is oozing of ignorance and bigotry.. so being old means he is automatically innocent? the opc that tailed him.. police that charged him and the victims are all stupid?
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

If he knows what awaits him outside, he will pray the court to sentence him and his cohorts to life imprisonment instead ! Head or tail,Wakil and his criminal gangs are goners already !

By handing Wakil and his cohorts over to the police,the OPC strategically set up a trap for the government and I don't think they will be stupid enough to walk straight into that trap by releasing Wakil and his boys ! Trust me,government won't know what is hitting fulanis across the length and breadth of Yoruba land if that happens.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sure Buhari is not aware of this. This is the first time a Fulani herdsman is being charged to court. Can't believe this o.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Tareq1105: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
He's only pretending as if he cannot talk.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Alba3: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yewa people in refugee camps still won't return home for fear of there own land

This pains you really hard that your master is finally remanded.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ipobarethieves: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
iPOB HOODLUMS are PIGS.KANU 2018
theTranslator:
Yes. this is how it should be
No extra judicial killings like that of a terrorist group led by a substandard(a ba-made) shekau

Anybody that kills extra-judicially when it isn't war is a terrorist
Period.
We are not savages!

Is Ibarapa in Yewayou're just too stupid

Keep masturbating hard on Yoruba's problem
You will soon climax undecided
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ipobarethieves: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin dnt mind dat Malam.Sa.e waKILL wey dey do bee bee bee like deaf N dumb suddenly SORO SOKE last week.
theTranslator:

Lol cheesy
Quota system product grin

I guess they used Hausa/fufulde to teach you English
Is conspired the same as act(killing)
Criminals always become weak when caught
Who is blind?
Na you blind am??
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
donnie:
HalleluYAH ...first in history!
Don't jubilate o. They will soon be found innocent. Afterall, FFK said the wrong Wakili was arrested.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Samunique(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
FBIBOT:
I thought they said he wasn't the one... That the opc arrested the wrong old man... See Nigeria police outside
Na FFK talk that one no be Nigerian police.

So that parrot FFK should bow his head in shame.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by donnie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Don't jubilate o. They will soon be found innocent. Afterall, FFK said the wrong Wakili was arrested.

Abi o shocked
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by theTranslator: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin grin grin grin dnt mind dat Malam.Sa.e waKILL wey dey do bee bee bee like deaf N dumb suddenly SORO SOKE last week.
cheesy
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by Victoria938(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hope this remand is not the audio type. In Nigeria, anything is possible!
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by theTranslator: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
iPOB HOODLUMS are PIGS.KANU 2018
Nnamdi said that?? shocked shocked
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by NaijirianKing: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
donnie:

Abi o shocked
Yes. And anytime we say "Wakili is a kidnapper", they will quickly refer us to the court rulings that vindicated him and remind us of how in the eyes of the law he stands innocent. Wakili can even sue us for defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by od501: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin grin the runaway director Osama bin Kanu kal his pipu idiots,PIGz prostitu2, UZODIMA kal dem HOODLUMS.Ask any fl@theads here.
theTranslator:

Nnamdi said that?? shocked shocked
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by theTranslator: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin the runaway director Osama bin Kanu kal his pipu idiots,PIGz prostitu2, UZODIMA kal dem HOODLUMS.Ask any fl@theads here.
Chai shocked
Igbos don suffer cheesy
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by akilo1: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
I think femi says this is not the guy? Funali slave
Re: Wakili Charged For Murder, Kidnapping; Remanded In Prison by calcal: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

They should release them immediately so that jungle justice can be done. after release, they won't last for long!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.