Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian (1721 Views)

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 For The Average Nigerian / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money In 2021 Written By Toyin Omotoso / The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
I created this short report to help many people avoid some of my mistakes and get into the right path.

So, let’s get into it.

First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right from the word go so you don't waste your time, money, energy and effort.

1. DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".

If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".

99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze.

DO NOT DO IT!

Enough said.

2. To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must learn how to sell itonline.

You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, "do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping" aka MMM.

You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by offering something of value, a product or service, in exchange for money.

3. You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.

Get it?

Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online and
what you should run away from when you hear "make money online".

I'll start with what to avoid with a long spoon. Engaging in them is like dining with the devil and using a short spoon.

1 Like

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Next, Please Avoid These 6 Models

1. Online surveys - purportedly, you simply respond to surveys and you get paid a certainamount.

If it was that simple, trust me, everyone will be doing surveys right now and smiling to the bank. It is a lie.

2. Get paid to read emails-this one is so dumb I don't even know how people believe it.

3. "Oil and Gas investment" - also masquerading as "online investment programs"aka, invest=N=100,000 and get paid 40% every 30/60/90 days.

There are currently new ones making the rounds now.

Who are the people who invent these things? And who believes all that?

4. Cash Gifting programs - a.k.a MMM and its many cousins (ohwhen, Iwasin Russia, I found Mavrodi's house. If you lost money in MMM, I know where to find his mother, just kidding.)

All that, "provide help, receive help" nonsense. Their promoters morphed into #3 above.

5. Online MLMs - pyramid schemes disguised as network marketing opportunities.

If they have no real product and focus on recruiting new members, it's bullshit, it's a pyramid and it will come tumbling down.

And oh, if their "product" is a bunch of ebooks/courses, same applies.

6. Basically, anything that promises you'll make a lot of money doing very little to nowork.

It's mostly shysters and scammers who promote those things and I don't care if it's your trusted cousin telling you to join in.

Avoid them all.
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Now Let's Get Into The Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.

Once again, please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or service you provide and they will pay you.

So, below is my list of 4 Legitimate and Effective Ways You Can Use to Make Money Online in 2021

Read through each part carefully and choose the one that fits you.
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by fastlane84: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ride on
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oh shoot! I just realized I can't upload the Free PDF here.

I'll update this soon as I find a way to share the free pdf
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by akintola12(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes ooo
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please ignore any contrary post (advertising Binary and others )that is not from me on this thread. You engage with such post at your own risk
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
PDF is READY!

4 Practical Ways to Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian

You can now download the complete guide to the 4 Ways to Make Money Online here

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
Let me know if you got value from the PDF
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Aydeen(m): 6:27am On Mar 25, 2021
The pdf didn't open after download
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Anyone can start a money-making online business.

The internet is the great equalizer. In business specifically, it has leveled the playing field. Anyone can start a money-making online business— that is, anyone with a computer or smartphone. But here’s the thing: virtually no technical experience is needed. Today there are plenty of tools you can use to build an online business that makes the technical work a lot easier than it was in the past.

You can also live anywhere you want, set your own schedule, and work as little or as much as you want, depending on how fast or big you want your business to grow. No business or marketing experience is needed either. It’s a truly democratic medium for entrepreneurship.
Best of all, unlike other businesses, you don’t need a lot of startup capital. In fact, you can get many internet businesses up and running with no money at all because so many free services facilitate the possibility.

With affiliate marketing, you offer the products for sale, each product has a unique link that tracks back to your account with your affiliate partner. A prospect who clicks on the link is taken to your partner’s shopping cart for checkout. Once they buy, that purchase is recorded and you receive a commission.

As you can see, there’s little or no risk on your part and very little investment is needed. Just like with drop shipping your only costs will be marketing and advertising to drive traffic and generate the sale.

It's easy for me to talk about this because Affiliate marketing is a huge revenue generator for my home based business.

You can reach out to me for details on how to become an affiliate of a platform that pays 50% -80% commission to its affiliates.

IMPORTANT One thing to keep in mind is that you don’t have to restrict yourself to just one online business. You can start out with one and get it going, then add new revenue streams as you’re able.

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I can send it directly to you via email or Whatsapp if you are still unable to access the pdf.
Aydeen:
The pdf didn't open after download
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by DiDawn(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Emicitie1st:
Hello, I can send it directly to you via email or Whatsapp if you are still unable to access the pdf.

I also can't access the PDF after downloading. Pls could you send via WhatsApp to this number - 09057117696

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Kayclite: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please send PDF to: ...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
When we talk of businesses with high ROI (Return of Investment) Affiliate marketing is top of the list.

In simple terms, ROI (return on investment), is the calculation to determine how much you earned on a sale after the costs are subtracted.

Take the screenshot below for an example, this affiliate marketer launched into affiliate marketing and digital marketing (of which registration covers both) with a small startup and the small startup has generated close to N2 million. Without spending an extra dime on paid advertising and all that.

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Pdf has been sent to all who requested the pdf to be sent to them directly.

Also, don't forget to watch the bonus video sent to you on how to make upto N750,000 monthly through one of the business models mentioned in the pdf
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Coolis: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please send to robertokewu@gmail.com
thanks

postt=100237622]Pdf has been sent to all who requested the pdf to be sent to them directly.

Also, don't forget to watch the bonus video sent to you on how to make upto N750,000 monthly through one of the business models mentioned in the pdf [/quote]
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by AMI3(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Emicitie1st:
Pdf has been sent to all who requested the pdf to be sent to them directly.

Also, don't forget to watch the bonus video sent to you on how to make upto N750,000 monthly through one of the business models mentioned in the pdf

Please can u send to me via whatsap 08154933420
N Ëmail amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 2:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Aydeen(m): 1:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Emicitie1st:
Please you can send the pdf to my mail lustnot@gmail.com or whatapp number 08055788439
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Jopem: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2021
@ OP, very inspiring and loaded. Kindly send PDF to
jopemj@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by mubanoni(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
olasheni2sure@yahoo.com
Kindly send
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hello, trust your day is going on well.

Affiliate marketing is one fantastic way to earn from home; It doesn't require you to own any product, you only need to recommend high value products to the right audience and watch your business grow.

As an affiliate marketer, I earn weekly by just pressing my phone at strategic times and applying a few strategies that I learnt.

I look forward to getting you signed up and mentored on this profitable business opportunity.

Regards.

Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2021
“Skills make you rich, not theories.”
#MondayMotivation
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Want to Grow?

Commit to doing the things that will get you the results you want.

These are difficult things, the things other people run away from, the things that scare you...

For it is in doing the difficult things that true progress is going to happen for you.
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sell With Your Cell:

In today's world, there are many opportunities that make it possible for you to start a profitable business with nothing than your cell phone.

The main thing you need is knowledge and of course, the desire to win.

No.1 on this list is Affiliate Marketing.
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by Emicitie1st: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
To receive the free tutorial on affiliate and digital marketing, send me WhatsApp message or give me your WhatsApp number
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by chosen4now: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian by lexzycc: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website / Enquiries Into Running A Business Centre. / Flossy Unisex Shoes Distributors Wanted Nation Wide Comes In 19 Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.