Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno (79772 Views)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Gone are the days when we truly hav Rugged majors to do the needful..

Fvck up all these pot belly officers and clean up every corrupt civilians in power.

But no, they are all after Money.. And stupid show off on the harmless innocent citizenry.

Very shameful!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Sirjamo: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Racoon:
What a shame for a nation.Lies has a beginning and has an end.This is how the gruesome deaths of gallant soldiers who fought for nation out of loyalty were being denied.Too bad.So sad! RIP soldiers.Your nation never deserves you.

Where is Lai Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu and all the zombies? I am happy I never enlist with the 2014 DSSC.
This the kind of news that gives you erection
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by samwillyco1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One time go reach for this country wey Nigerian Army go begin force people to go buy army form but dem no go ever see single one person wey go try am..

This fight against insurgencies just be like gamble to me....Thank God say I no reason am back then when my enemies dey ginger me to go join army....By now,na only God know how many flowers wey my grave for don grow

grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by samwillyco1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
ceaser:
What happened to air support that should have fried these guys with hellfire missles?

Oh I forgot it's Fulani run Nigerian government, not Ghana government run by true Ghanaians.

It's either Buhari is managing the bombs that we have or he has outrightly by his body language commanded for the terrorists to be spared since they also are from Fulani dominated Northern Nigeria.

Air support are meant for unarmed Easterners and not for insurgents and Bandits
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Sniper101(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
"an army that lies to it's people, cannot protect it's people".
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Henvest: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Each time we ask for picture and video proof for Military statement Manna and co will tag us sons of predictions..
Hope they will hide their face in Shame now
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
How can Boko Haram be terrorising the country for over a decade....

And these criminals camp in the bush/forest, and a whole country no fit defeat dem.

y'all go tell me why and what you're all voting a president for.

Pls make dem shut down this country.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by CXLVII: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
adadike:
Please ndi igbo, resign from the army Biko. Resign now am begging you my brothers, please resign

Do you have a job for them after resigning?

Hope you know their count in the NAF
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sirjamo:
This the kind of news that gives you erection
Instead of you to bemoan what your nation have become under a failed government, you are obsessed with my opinion.God help you some more.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by CXLVII: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
How can Boko Haram be terrorising the country for over a decade....

And these criminals camp in the bush/forest, and a whole country no fit defeat dem.

y'all go tell me why and what you're all voting a president for.

Pls make dem shut down this country.

Its a Guerrilla warfare

Its much expected. Even the USA has been in such warfare for that long, and still fighting

The tactics cant make you spot the enemy easily.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Those days when the country was good and unemployment was low, nobody gave a damn about the army. Na beg dem dey always beg make people come join army. They'll throw advertisement everywhere.
Lol
Gone are those days...A time will come when no parent will advise his/her unemployed son no matter how much hatred they have for him, to be recruited into the Nigerian Army...
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Ramanto(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shekau is more truthful than Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Spandau: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Racoon:
What a shame for a nation.Lies has a beginning and has an end.This is how the gruesome deaths of gallant soldiers who fought for nation out of loyalty were being denied.Too bad.So sad! RIP soldiers.Your nation never deserves you.

Where is Lai Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu and all the zombies? I am happy I never enlist with the 2014 DSSC.

My advise for all soldiers of Southern extraction. Leave the Nigerian army. Your skills are needed at home right now. Join us and prepare to defend your fathers and mothers; wives and children because there is a war coming up. Our foes, in their wickedness are prepared to wipe us and our memory out using terrorism of ISIS proportions with the auxiliary support of the Nigerian Army. They will not let us live and grow in peace. They bring death and suffering. Presently, with the support of the UK and other Western powers, they have removed Igbo and Yoruba languages as part of the indigenous languages in Nigeria while they have replaced them with Fufulde with Hausa still maintaining its relevance. Come home and join the resistance!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Spandau:
My advise for all soldiers of Southern extraction. Leave the Nigerian army. Your skills are needed at home right now. Join us and prepare to defend your fathers and mothers; wives and children because there is a war coming up.........!
Sure bet! A military that have been infested with BH elements and polarized? I am a shame

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by maishai01: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
fatymore:

Can. someone explain to me in layman's terms, why are we not winning this war against terrorism. So many innocent lives lost

Honestly I don't understand myself.

There is clearly more than meets the eye here.

How these guys are still able to cause this kind of havoc is what I can't understand
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Sonn(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
I no dey see our ONLINE WARRIORS again, they Don go join army abi na Boko Haram them go join? make them come defend their DARLING YANKEE as usual, shamelessl people
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Spandau: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
CXLVII:

Its a Guerrilla warfare

Its much expected. Even the USA has been in such warfare for that long, and still fighting

Bros, the structure of the vegetation up North does not make guerrilla warfare incorrigible. With honesty and sincerity, the NA could have wiped them out. But those afore mentioned values are non existent. Government get hand in what is going on. Buhari is mentally gone so he is just the figurehead president. The Northern cabal which consists of Northern governors, senators and representatives, civil service administrators, high ranking Northern military officers, are the ones controlling the country. They control the situation and ensure that the army does not do a thorough professional job. They give BH coordinates. They leak military info. They supply them with finance, logistics and arms. The next plan is to storm the South and replicate albeit in a grander version what is already happening up north. They will not hand over power to the South.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by maishai01: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
CXLVII:

Its a Guerrilla warfare

But major question is how are they able to fund thier seemingly unceasing attacks??

This is obviously a battle funded with millions of dollars. I doubt even the alleged proceeds from kidnapping or robberies can find these kind of sophisticated operations

I find it very hard to believe that all these while no one has been able to ascertain the source of.mony
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Kubernetes: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Assuming you dey near me now you for chop hot slap.
People are slaughtered by some few fùcktards, you’re here talking of psychological warfare.
How big is bokoharam that they deserve this height of respect?

Illiteracy is really a bad thing.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Adobeacrobat: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Honestly, reading this gives more pains than the information itself. Can't our people leave the place for goodness sake?
It's scary.
l weep.
l am saddened!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Buhari is as useless as a concrete parachute. For how long will these dudes continue committing these atrocities?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by GeoNyke: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
we keep on decieving ourselves, when did Nigeria Army joined this politics? Say the truth and let's know the way forward. if all of us will join the military lets flush out this criminals. I feel pained to lost a soldier. The same soldiers will capture and rehabilitate buku haram members. me no understand oo
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by 9japride(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
We all should stop deceiving ourselves in this country. If the military are ready to win the war they can do it. If it were in the east all these senseless attacks is happening, it won't take the military 24 hours to flush them out. Money being wasted on this senseless war could have helped reduce poverty in the land. While the wicked and shallow minded nairaland zom.bies wont say anything. I just weak for the whole thing.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Curvinus(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
These Northerners think the rest of us are dumb but they don't know that clearly we can see the plot.

Today, a very vital multi-carriage expressway in the FCT was renamed after the Nigerian President, Mamadou Issafou by President Muhammadu Buhari, in the presence of more than half a dozen Northern Governors. Sadly, no Southern Governor was there present.

The very laughable reason given was that Issafou is maintaining the brotherly relationship between Nigeria and Niger, even though the meaning of that is still lost on most people.

Daily, we see how Southern resources are being exploited to develop Abuja and other Northern states but when vital decisions affecting the country are being made, the South is never considered.

Back to the sad story, the only reason the war against terror has not been won after so many years is because any attempt to reposition this country and place it on the path of progress is fiercely resisted by the Fulani oligarchy who know this will spell doom for their outdated ways of life.

My heart goes out to the pawns in the army who are not part of key decision making and whose lives are being sacrificed daily to tame a demon created by the North.

For those soldiers still battling to contain this malady, you really have a very uphill task at hand.

To those who have paid the supreme price, may your souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by petitejolie(f): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is just terrible
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by 02Kebreal(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
adadike:
Please ndi igbo, resign from the army Biko. Resign now am begging you my brothers, please resign

Brainless FOOL
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by Tonitoniton(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
so sorry for the lose.

this is what u get when u make venomous snake ur pet.

I pity for the path of the south that pampering Islam in their mixt citing they are not radical like the north.

just watch out for them.

muric has started their evil campaign already.

chase Islam out of ur people as quick as possible.

Islam is evil and evil is islam
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by ekevwe(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
adadike:

What are they still doing there. I once advice one of my friend's husband to resign he laughed. He said they will conquer. As I type bokoharam eventually killed him a yr ago. So painful.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One time go reach for this country wey Nigerian Army go begin force people to go buy army form but dem no go ever see single one person wey go try am..

This fight against insurgencies just be like gamble to me....Thank God say I no reason am back then when my enemies dey ginger me to go join army....By now,na only God know how many flowers wey my grave for don grow

Nwanne, I have been moody on this post.. seeing dead colleagues really got me sad, but your comment on how many flowers wey for dn grow for your grave nearly got me going hysterical..
Ike gwuru, Ndia ji anyi na eti okwe..
I'm just weak and tired ..
Re: Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno by boolet: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Racoon:

I am happy I never enlist with the 2014 DSSC.

Like say if dem shortlist you, you for no thank your stars undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.