Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM (2239 Views)

Okuama: Police, Not Army Should Probe, Try Suspects — SANs, Retired Judges / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Hope Uzodinma: My Successor Should Probe Me If I Steal Imo Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
EFCC should probe how road contracts under Babatunde Fashola went from N1 billion at state level when he was Governor to N2.1 billion per kilometre now he is a Minister at federal level. The recently awarded Abuja to Kano road contract presented by Fashola to FEC was awarded at N809.7 billion for a 375km road, which amounts to N2.1 billion per km.

Redeemed Christian Church of God recently executed a 8.2KM road contract at Ifewara,Osun at a cost of N22.9 million per kilimetre for a total contract sum of N188 milllion naira.

Fashola has a controversial history relating to inflated projects when he was Governor of Lagos state,ranging from N78 million spent on his personal website to N139 million to sink two boreholes.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
EFCC should look into Inspector Fashola, he knows how to find hidden cameras at Lekki tollgate, but is unable to spot inflated projects right before his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
No clean water in Enugu for 25 years
Enugu is planning to increase pension that Lagos has abolished since 2020
Imo state has the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria
Abia is the most undesirable state in Nigeria

But its Yoruba and SW that's giving you sleepless night? Use your wisdom and knowledge on the advancement of alaigbo. Alaigbo is all you have!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
SuperBold:

But its Yoruba and SW that's giving you sleepless night? Use your wisdom and knowledge on the advancement of alaigbo. Alaigbo is all you have!
Babatunde "Inflated Proejcts" Fashola is now at federal level, so his actions concern everyone in the country. He learnt the tricks of the trade from former Chicago drug baron Bola "Hushcobar" Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage

Stop calling mods to move this garbage thread to fp.

It belongs to dust bin instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop calling mods to move this garbage thread to fp.

It belongs to dust bin instead
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
SuperBold:

Enugu is in the hand of God.

Even if there is no running water, they should wait for God's time cos it's the best.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Enugu is in the hand of God.

Even if there is no running water, they should wait for God's time cos it's the best.

grin
All the leaders that have ruled this failed state since 1960 need to be bundled to Kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

undecided

From Tinubu, to Osinbajo, now Fashola.

I am very sure you next corruption thread would be about Gbajamiamila...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the leaders that have ruled this failed state since 1960 need to be bundled to Kirikiri.

And only Yoruba leaders are corrupt right?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

From Tinubu, to Osinbajo, now Fashola.

I am very sure you next corruption thread would be about Gbajamiamila...

I never see you on my Peter Obi,Okorcha,Akpabio corruption threads. Only when I call your masters, you come out from hiding after begging for alms at Bourdillion, lazy Lagos youth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Monogamy: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I never see you on my Peter Obi,Okorcha,Akpabio corruption threads. Only when I call your masters, you come out from hiding after begging for alms at Bourdillion, lazy Lagos youth.

Tinubu's thread that you have created on NL is 10 times more the combine of those you listed...

If you really need the list of corrupt Nigeria politicians, why not visit EFCC office and get thousands of them... With that, you don't have to repeat a corruption allegations about an individual in a year

That's only if your intention is pure

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by SarkinYarki: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fashola is is the one that made it impossible for Nigeria to have good roads.... It was under his leadership as Lagos State govt roads were first awarded at 1 billion naira per kilometer , this is at a time when the road average was at about 90 million naira to a km nationwide ...Soon all governors learnt and adopted the 1 billion per km as a standard and since then road building has become a herculean financial problem in this country...now as minister he has now set a new standard of 2 billion naira per Km again which is unheard of anywhere in the world even for under water tunnels

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Tinubu's thread that you have created on NL is 10 times more the combine of those you listed...

If you really need the list of corrupt Nigeria politicians, why not visit EFCC office and get thousands of them... With that, you don't have to repeat a corruption allegations about an individual in a year

That's only if your intention is pure
You're right all the government officials are equally corrupt, he just happens to be the poster child for open display of fantastical corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Babatunde "Inflated Proejcts" Fashola is now at federal level, so his actions concern everyone in the country. He learnt the tricks of the trade from former Chicago drug baron Bola "Hushcobar" Tinubu.

I think Uzodinma learnt his political hoeness from stinky Peter HObi. undecided
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
SuperBold:

I think Uzodinma learnt his political hoeness from stinky Peter HObi. undecided

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=99942479][/quote]

I don't care what yeewbow say among themselves. I hate gossip
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
SuperBold:

I don't care what yeewbow say among themselves. I hate gossip
Surprised you're a low I.Q tribalist,smh.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Fashola is is the one that made it impossible for Nigeria to have good roads.... It was under his leadership as Lagos State govt roads were first awarded at 1 billion naira per kilometer , this is at a time when the road average was at about 90 million naira to a km nationwide ...Soon all governors learnt and adopted the 1 billion per km as a standard and since then road building has become a herculean financial problem in this country...now as minister he has now set a new standard of 2 billion naira per Km again which is unheard of anywhere in the world even for under water tunnels
Federal level is not Lagos state,where you can inflate projects as you please to acquire private jets and bullion vans. The Bureau of Public Procurement(BPP) issued him a query previously, but nothing came of it as usual in this fantastically corrupt failed state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/351503-fashola-tackles-bpp-over-alleged-contract-inflation.html

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Surprised you're a low I.Q tribalist,smh.

I have not reach my target yet grin I want to see how it feels to be igbo.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
SuperBold:

I have reach my target yet grin I want it see how it feel to be igbo.
You are better than this brah. Don't put your grammar school education to waste.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are better than this brah. Don't put you grammar school education to waste.

Don't brah mi joor. You guys will look for trouble push gentle people to the wall, then u preach peace when they turn on you.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Don't brah mi joor. You guys will look for trouble push gentle people to the wall, then u preach peace when they turn on you.

Then stay off my thread brah.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by nony43(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2021
SuperBold:

To start with, do you know the meaning of Enugu? When you know the meaning you will know why they don't have water. Have you been to Abia of recent. Stop typing nonsense from your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
nony43:

To start with, do you know the meaning of Enugu? When you know the meaning you will know why they don't have water. Have you been to Abia of recent. Stop typing nonsense from your bedroom.
Re: Fashola:EFCC Should Probe How Road Contracts Went From N1 To N2.1 Billion Per KM by Madmadrevo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

apart from my Sullivan Chime

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Has Atiku Ever Won His North East Region? / More Photos as Bola Tinubu Shut Down Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.