Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Asari Dokubo, The President Of Biafra Republic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, The President Of Biafra Republic. (243 Views)

Asari Dokubo, The Leader Of The Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, And His En / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Biafra Republic Versus Igbo Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo, The President Of Biafra Republic. by service44: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Little i know about asari dokubo, my former boss, i cant gurrantee president but chief of defence, if hin vex e, water fit boil' no,no, but military leader, 100%., a president of a country surpose to be calm and gentle, but dat one no dey for my boss dictionary. Lol, ask me any question about him, apart frm his wife and children.
Re: Asari Dokubo, The President Of Biafra Republic. by Ofodirinwa: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
He's not fit to be a military leader either if you're trying to host a professional world class military force. If you want the Nigerian agbero style military he will work, but he's uncouth, and undereducated, undisciplined, bombastic, emotional and ethnocentric.
Re: Asari Dokubo, The President Of Biafra Republic. by service44: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
@ofo, his father was a judge, he was a law student b4 he droped out, he is granded in world history and order, he has related with alot of presidence in africa and beyond, he seems like tout because of his approach to things, but i bet you, he is better than 99% nigeria past and preset presidents.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Diligent Female Traffic Warden Was Spotted Controlling Traffic Under The Rain. / Alake Of Egbaland Tackles Igboho, Others, Warns Against Calls For Nigeria's Brea / I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter - Orji Uzor-kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.