Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? (29798 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / Grammy Awards: Billie Eilish Sweeps Five Awards, Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? by Richieniit: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
GreatResearcher:

Almost every rapper talks about the grammys but they still don't give a Bleep about it. Why has he not hype it now that he has won?

Let me break the bolded down for you. I know your brain cannot carry anything involving logic.

Rappers singing about grammys doesn't mean all of them who sing give a Bleep.

Most things rappers say in their songs they don't mean them. They just need rymhes and flow with the beat.

In "1naira" song MI called himself rat, did he mean it?

Oga leave me abeg... To get sense no be by force. Topic was if they hype on Grammy really worth it abi? They you agree rappers and singers talk abt it what does that mean to? Every musician dream of winning grammy and if a rapper diss Grammy cos he wasn't selected or nominated that's his or her own problem. Grammy is the peak of music recognition talkless of winning it. I know i don't have brain, this is three days topic... If you quote me again i go SWEAR GIVE YOU MR BRAIN. mschwww!
Re: Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Thereddevil:

You get sense... I just dey look at those comparing the Grammy and Balon d'or... In Balon D'or, even captains and coaches of each countries vote who the best player is
thanks. I'm not even a soccer fan, but the MO is as clear as the path in my front.
Re: Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? by Zetty177x: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Did African Giant win a Grammy?

But African Giant was nominated. Which Nigerian Artist has been nominated of recent? Was Davido or Wizzy nominated (forget that his Beyonce feature)

Forget the Past.Diddy producer thing Burna Boy is good

1 Like

Re: Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? by SpartaNNNN: 4:14pm On May 04, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Just knowing this.
Exactly, and unlike Actors, the Footballers put so much effort into becoming the best. They work day and night, and are highly disciplined, the best example of a high functioning human.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Thread For Highlife Music Lovers / The Word SHOKI Its Meaning / American Military Officers Perform Ayra Starr’s Rush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.