Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons (1672 Views)

Opinion: See Why Atiku Is Not Taking The Bluff Of G-5 Governors. / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Fed. Govt. Used Fayemi To Punish Fayose - Opinion (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Omoslim26: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Is kanu your leader?

�does it matter so bcus it's your leader corruption,money laundering and criminality is good abi

I for say if hypocrisy no kill you make e no better for you for supporting bad thing,but I know wan swear for you bcus Madrid dey win

bloody onye ihu abuo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

�does it matter so bcus it's your leader corruption,money laundering and criminality is good abi

I for say if hypocrisy no kill you make e no better for you for supporting bad thing,but I know wan swear for you bcus Madrid dey win

bloody onye ihu abuo
It matters,
Eagle don’t take flying lesson from chicken
Please keep your hypocrisy one side
We will call u later
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Omoslim26: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
chiagozien:
Okuko onye egbuwara isi.

Am only catching fun with your mmegheri.
grin
chiagozien:
Okuko onye egbuwara isi.

Am only catching fun with your mmegheri.

Iti bolibo
as long as dat stupidity dats worrying will not make you stop tagging Igbo in general with your scam package ipob

I will continue to bash your big head and it will be hitting your chi na onye nzoputa in his big head too

so respect yourself and do your mumu with sense

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Omoslim26: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

It matters,
Eagle don’t take flying lesson from chicken
Please keep your hypocrisy one side
We will call u later

and wat should happen to you if you ever say anything about our the leaders of Ala Igbo

le nu onye ihu abuo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by chiagozien(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Iti bolibo
as long as dat stupidity dats worrying will not make you stop tagging Igbo in general with your scam package ipob

I will continue to bash your big head and it will be hitting your chi na onye nzoputa in his big head too

so respect yourself and do your mumu with sense
We Igbos love and support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

If you like....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

and wat should happen to you if you ever say anything about our the leaders of Ala Igbo

le nu onye ihu abuo
grin Nigerian have no right to question biafra leader
Now good nite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by jimyjames(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chibuike21:
My reasons for thinking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a hustler.

How come Kanu dissolved ipob executives in London after they queried how money is spent?
How come with all the donations, Kanu has not even met a foreign legislator not to talk of any prime minister or president?
How come the most important Igbo man to support him remains senator Abaribe no other senator or governor or rep member?
How come he only entertains by saying Buhari is Jubril with no real proof?

Ndigbo we have a hustler as leader.

why are you afonjas so concerned about ipob, focus on OPC anotekun and the yoruba refugees in Benin Republic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Notasyouthink: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
If na me I go do same thing to gullible people. IPOB are the most gullible people on earth.
You lied point of correction, proud zoogerians are the most gullible idiots on earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Notasyouthink: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
melvinjames:
Very soon the miscreant would be deported from UK if he keeps sponsoring the useless ESN.
Prayers of a gullible being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Shokoloko(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chibuike21:

How come Kanu dissolved ipob executives in London after they queried how money is spent?
How come with all the donations, Kanu has not even met a foreign legislator not to talk of any prime minister or president?
How come the most important Igbo man to support him remains senator Abaribe no other senator or governor or rep member?

Now Chibuike, all your questions are valid but I don't have the answers.

But I want to provide my own points. ESN is not a ghost network. If you go to some of the Igbo villages the elderly people farming can attest that they have sighted ESN operatives. At least we all know that ESN is not a scam.
They next question is "Now that IPOB no longer collects dues, who is buying ammunition, feeding the men and taking care of them. Most likely the money that has accumulated.
IF this man has been a scammer for years and now turned around and said no more collection of money I am going to float and finance a security network, is that not better than the Nigerian government that keeps looking for ways to choke the populace (Now there is a charge for USSD transfers

The next question we need to ask is if Nnamdi meets a foreign leader, what will the leader do? No leader will help a group that has been branded a terrorist organization.

The reason why no Top Igbo man will openly support Kanu is that they can become targets. Do you know what will happen to Innoson's factory if he ever wakes up and starts to talk about Biafra? I don't see a very long political career for Abaribe based off his support for the actualization of Biafra.

I dont know why he is insisting that Buhari is Jubril. Does not make sense. The northerners do not need to swap a person with a mask. They own Nigeria and they decide who rules. Why would they play that childish game of mask wearing

I do not know whether I like the man Kanu, but I definitely love what ESN stands for and it is such a laudable initiative that other regions have keyed in and about to create their own security networks. I also like that ESN does not impose itself on communities. Last week I was watching where some Isoko representatives where in a meeting and asked for the presence of ESN in their rural areas. And he said he would on two conditions: the ruler of the community had to give a go ahead first, and they had to have 50 men volunteers from the community before ESN would join them so ESN is not accused of land-grabbing in the future. It think that was brilliant

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by hollah123: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

What does it matter what sort of life he had before IPOB? Does anyone ask how successful Mandela was before he fought to free his people from white minority rule? Does anyone ask how successful Zik, Awolowo or Akintola where before they fought to free Nigerians from British rule?

So why are you asking how successful Kanu was before he started his agitation to free his people from Nigeria? If Kanu's followers are happy with what he is doing and contribute money to him, its nobody's business
Guy,don't because u want to support your leader n start saying rubbish.Go n read history books n check out all those u mentioned, majority of them were established lawyers.

What I realise about everything on ground is that Nnamdi Kanu career b4 ipob is just like buhari certificate...non existent.

The same way buhari will hire 10 sans to defend his certificate instead of providing it is the same way an average Nnamdi Kanu supporter will dodge the question about Kanu life b4 Biafra.

This is d same question Joe igbokwe asked d other time n the thread was over 20 pages n no one could pin point what he does b4 Biafra instead his followers were insulting everyone that cared to ask.

Bro I am putting it up to u again without Insult,please what does Nnamdi Kanu do b4 Biafra?
Any company of his own?
Any company he worked for?
The schools he attended n finished with certificate?

I know u are a man of integrity n I see u support him all the time,so answer those questions without shifting goalposts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by Omoslim26: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Now good nite
grin
Nigeriabiafra82:

Now good nite

There are 2 types of Biafra

Biafra of Igbo nation
an
Biafra of ipob online nation

so your chi na onye nzoputa is leader of the scam package Biafra of ipob

bad night dream about ghost and demons for all the nonsense you have typed today ��

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by mbaise1000: 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Chibuike21:

As an Igbo man my post should reflect Igbo, what's wrong with that?

I wouldn't know about the other things you said but according to you he has the support of the only igbo senator, the only one igbos believe speaks for them, the only one senator from here who will talk on our behalf, the rest are cowards like all the so called governors and self appointed leaders, how about that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster (my Personal Opinion) See My Reasons by jesmond3945: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Chibuike21:

what of esn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters' Shocking Report On South East's Breakdown Of Law And Order / We are coming back stronger – Adamu Garba / Moments; Namdi Kanu Confront Prison Officials (pics and videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.