Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

So Confused. Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So Confused. Advice Needed (666 Views)

I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Confused. Advice Needed by emalek86(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Observer20: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
K
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by troublemakea(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
emalek86:
I don't know if this can get to front page . But I will need an advise. I have 22 million naira cash.. I already have a car and a rented apartment. I stay in delta.now this is my dilemma. I have 3 things I want to do. But I want help choosing the right one. To relocate to either Canada or UK or to start schooling at the University level or to start up a business and I need help with business idea. If need be. Please help me post this. I don't want to squander the money and regret this golden opportunity.

Cc mynd44

People like me need just 1m and I'll never go broke again in life and Infact multiply it to hundreds or nearly in 3years type

But las las Life no balance tru tru. person with idea no get money, person with money no get idea

1 Like

Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Crochet: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
The people that will scam you will be here soon to advise you so be careful.

1 Like

Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by cloud7: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
22 Milion naira cash My advice to you is to double your hustle and make it 100 million cash....then you can come back for an advise! Thanks!
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by emalek86(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by ojun50(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
troublemakea:

People like me need just 1m and I'll never go broke again in life and Infact multiply it to hundreds or nearly in 3years type

But las las Life no balance tru tru. person with idea no get money, person with money no get idea

is that your business ideal
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by addexx: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
emalek86:
This is the proof that am serious. I have other money scattered all over my other account

Cc mynd44

You don't have to prove to any1. I suggest you pull down the screenshot.

What's really your aim of trying to relocate and study overseas. Do you intend to go on a scholarship? 22m may seem big here but trust me it will vaporize in no time over there. Its just about $50k.
To me you already have a great foundation to start something here that can quadruple that amount in just a few years. There are many businesses you can do here and grow your networth. Find mentors that can put you through and help you understand the business fully first before committing. There's real estate, agriculture, construction, haulage, logistics, transportation, hospitality, travel, autos, sales and marketing, consulting etc

So I'd suggest business here in naija while taking online courses. There are many online degrees you can enroll in. Or you wait when your business is on autopilot before relocating.
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Relocating to the uk is never advisible unless you had a business over there.

You may go back to school if you havn't any degree, but i must advice you to invest the money into a business, we are in a digital age and there are lots of digital business you can start with that money.

I had a couple of thouroughly analyzed SAAS ideas, ready for implementation, we may talk about it if you are interested.

my mail is in both my signature and profile.
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by ChocolateWine(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
I have idea that'll transform the healthcare delivery in Nigeria & make you good money with 2M, let's do business....most of what is needed is already available.... Your money it's just for security.... That means you can earn even without you touching the 2M

Modified
I see someone saying you should not travel, why? Travel life's better outside, more opportunities, go for schooling, settle & get good job
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Cholls(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
My brother money don't mean shit if it don't make you happy. It's better you go back to uni abroad to school,fvck bitches,fraternite in school,join a prayer group,and fvck more college bitches and when you're done with school settle down with one of your homely college girls. Get a job have children. And never ever think of coming back to this shiit hole.
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Mannyemmy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
emalek86:
I don't know if this can get to front page . But I will need an advise. I have 22 million naira cash.. I already have a car and a rented apartment. I stay in delta.now this is my dilemma. I have 3 things I want to do. But I want help choosing the right one. To relocate to either Canada or UK or to start schooling at the University level or to start up a business and I need help with business idea. If need be. Please help me post this. I don't want to squander the money and regret this golden opportunity.

Cc mynd44
Firstly, what do you intend to study abroad? Is it a higher degree program (masters or doctoral) or a bachelor's degree? If it's the later, you may end up spending much and subsequently squander the funds. I will advise you to establish a business that will be generating revenues for you, thereafter you may now reconsider going back to school if you really desire to acquire a degree. For the main time, I will seriously advise you to go visit a professional financial advisor or DM me.
You can consider starting up any of the businesses below;

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then a rent an office and you're good to go.

Best regards.
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by emalek86(m): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2021
addexx:

You don't have to prove to any1. I suggest you pull down the screenshot.

What's really your aim of trying to relocate and study overseas. Do you intend to go on a scholarship? 22m may seem big here but trust me it will vaporize in no time over there. Its just about $50k.
To me you already have a great foundation to start something here that can quadruple that amount in just a few years. There are many businesses you can do here and grow your networth. Find mentors that can put you through and help you understand the business fully first before committing. There's real estate, agriculture, construction, haulage, logistics, transportation, hospitality, travel, autos, sales and marketing, consulting etc

So I'd suggest business here in naija while taking online courses. There are many online degrees you can enroll in. Or you wait when your business is on autopilot before relocating.
Thanks i will put this into consideration. I appreciate
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by emalek86(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Firstly, what do you intend to study abroad? Is it a higher degree program (masters or doctoral) or a bachelor's degree? If it's the later, you may end up spending much and subsequently squander the funds. I will advise you to establish a business that will be generating revenues for you, thereafter you may now reconsider going back to school if you really desire to acquire a degree. For the main time, I will seriously advise you to go visit a professional financial advisor or DM me.
You can consider starting up any of the businesses below;

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then a rent an office and you're good to go.

Best regards.
You still go with doing business here right?
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2021
troublemakea:

He's not asking you how much you need; he's asking for help.
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Qpid5(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin
ojun50:

cheesy
ojun50:

Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by STLTrust: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Confused with N22M? it is well
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by kingkaka01: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
You can start a fishery and poultry business. Do your research before setting up the business.

You can also invest in oil and gas and start AGO supply. That's what I do for now. Either ways, please do your research and be careful too.

For the fishery and poultry business, you need about N5M to start in Delta. Then for oil and gas, all you need is a few instruments to get you going, at least N2M for a start.

Don't invest big for now. Just start where you are and grow from there. All the best brov!!!
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by Blessed3030(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
i have a business plan on aquaculture (fish farming) which will see u through the whole process,the total amount needed for the business plan is 2m.....u can get it at a reasonable price n I will guide u through till u are established
Re: So Confused. Advice Needed by addexx: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2021
emalek86:

Thanks i will put this into consideration. I appreciate

Anytime. You can hit me up and we partner in some proven business ventures if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First $1,000/month Online - How I Did It. / How Do You Calculate Service Cost (service Costing)? / Make Money in Dollars By Funding Forex for People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.