Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment (656 Views)

The Moment Body Of Herbert Wigwe Arrives Isiokpo For Burial (video) / So Confused. Advice Needed / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Mylady28: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello nairalanders, please i need your advice. Am nursing mother/housewife. My baby will be a year on 18th of this month. I currently need what i can be doing to help myself/family finanacially. Hubby is not bouyant enough to probably help me out with money to start up something for myself and i have been thinking so hard on what to do. Even if its something i can be start with #10,000 and then gradually grow. Nothing is coming in my mind. Pls help me suggest on what i can do that will be less stressful considering the fact that i have a baby i am taking care of.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Shalommy(f): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Buy garri and sell.
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Mylady28: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
That means renting a shop which i dont the money for
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Mylady28: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you so much for your response. The whatsapp link is not opening.
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by rainlover(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Mylady28:
Thank you so much for your response. The whatsapp link is not opening.
u can start a YouTube channel.
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Ecomfreecourse: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
If you know how to make popcorn or meat pie e go make sense
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by missidy: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can sell baby items from your house. Diaper, baby clothes, tissue in pack/bag etc. Post them on your WhatsApp status too.
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Chequeen(f): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mhm there are so many ways to do this

Do you have a laptop or access to one?
If you do, you can learn a high paying digital skill and earn money online in $$ (freelancing) and it costs you just 12500... That way, you can support yourself and your family too.
If you're interested, private message me

However if you don't, you can try this free method but I'm not sure if you'll be interested and it's a bit hard.
Okay.

Saving apps have a refer and earn feature where you get 1k when you refer someone and the person gets 1k too. The catch is that the person has to register fully as a valid user and deposit about 1k for both of you to access the money.

Just go to the Piggyvest website and then click on Register. When you see referral code, put this number 0 9 0 6 6 7 1 2 5 2 4 (without spaces o)

These are both juicy offers, my advice to you is to do both. No be one way enter market o
Re: I Am So Confused Of What To Do With My Life At The Moment by Mylady28: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks all, i really appreciate. I will have to look into the ideas and check the one that will favor me the most.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money Account In Nigeria: How To Deposit & Withdraw To Your Bank / An App That Pays You To Watch Videos Online / How I Finally Got Cash From Ecobank And CNN Showing Nigerians Queuing To Get Cas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.