Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (68313 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by lightblazingnow(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Jones4190:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.
Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.
However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.
This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that.
This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent.
Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.
But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by RomanGreen: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol cheesy don't compare Amotekun with your Terrorist group
Amotekun and OPC arrests and wait for the law
Your Boko Ipob kills immediately
Is Wakili and his sons not being prosecuted now??
Anyone that kills extra-judicially and brags about it is worse than Boko haram
At least Boko haram follow their quran
You guys are lawless!

And show me where Fulani are burning Vans I wanna see undecided

It's so shameful you just typed this, you keep living in fool's paradise, your amotekun and OPC are law abiding yet your people are now refugees in Benin republic, shame on you....if ESN being lawless means I can sleep with my two eyes closed in the land of my ancestors then I give them my full support. Shame on you again, keep spewing trash while your lands are gradually taken away, your eye go clear soon

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
sharpsecret:
even if we dnt get biafra in ur life time,the fulani's knw we aint the kind of people to toy wit,our fathers gav dem a gud fight dat is why nigeria is nt yet islamised,now we are also giving dem a good fight,and nigeria is stil one afta our lifetime,our children wil stil giv dem a greater fight than we,but i pray we achieve it soon
Jobless Mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by hollah123: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2021
1Dray:

Show your certificate first.
don't change goalposts bro,it's between Nnamdi Kanu n Buhari

we agree buhari doesn't have a certificate but can we see Nnamdi Kanu own?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2021
eodavids:

I liked your comment. And, I am Igbo.

You may need to know that Igbo is dynamic.

You may have known the bad side, which is minor. The major side is what you should go for research on.

One Nigeria is sacrosanct.
you didn't called for separation when jonathan was in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2021
This GUY should be respected and honored by FG

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You are lame with history
Adaka boro was killed by Benjamin adekunle
His fellow Nigerian soldiers

Saro wiwa was hanged by abacha his so called political uncle
They used them and dumb them,same with asari Dokubo
They might deal with him and blame ipob ,and mofs like you will start spreading concocted lies

You seem to lack basic comprehension, his post was not about who killed Adaka boro or Saro wiwa, he is talking about the backbiting, backstabbing and allergies to truth by the igbos which unfortunately you have proven to be correct by your response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Warripikine: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Enugu-awka propaganda cheesy
Eastern spotlight? cheesy

I pity the 28 others that reason like you

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by moyosore32: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
theTranslator:
They only want the SS for their coast and oil

What's there to explain??
aswear na their permutation bdat for real
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2021
RomanGreen:

It's so shameful you just typed this, you keep living in fool's paradise, your amotekun and OPC are law abiding yet your people are now refugees in Benin republic, shame on you....if ESN being lawless means I can sleep with my two eyes closed in the land of my ancestors then I give them my full support. Shame on you again, keep spewing trash while your lands are gradually taken away, your eye go clear soon
Speak of your disillusioned mind, focus on your imaginary Biafra & stop pretending to be concerned about other tribes, don’t cry more than the bereaved, Hypocrite.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
can we have proof,at least we know buhari doesn't have a certificate but show us your leader's certificate.
your buhari dose not have certificate doesn't mean he shouldn't have brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
can we have proof,at least we know buhari doesn't have a certificate but show us your leader's certificate.
Not a supporer of kanu, but y should d guy waste his time to show an idiot like u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2021
goaldynboy:

Concocted lies from a Fulani supporter of APC to deceive some naive Niger deltans!

I know this is a direct weak response of recent Asari Dokubo declaring an independent country for Niger Delta.

Why are you so afraid to have your own country without the Igbos?! Just sit in that hole you call house to concoct lies and nonsense!

Mind you, Igbos can stand on their own! Niger deltans can also have their separate country.

An average Niger deltans know that the Fulanis are evil and the sole problem of this country! They have eyes and mind and have clearly seen what is going on today!!!!

You hardly hear the northerners
complain about how gruesome Sardauna and Balewa were murdered. Had it been Zik and Okpara who were so murdered, the igbos won't have let the rest us rest. Always playing the victim even when they contributed to the problem they are facing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
it's undisputed that Buhari is daft,we all know that like we know d lines on our palm.we all know Nigeria is bad n u don't have to remind me.

guy, Nnamdi Kanu certificate is what we are talking about here.
he accused someone of not having a certificate,he should gladly present his own now at least b4 u remove d log in another person's eye u remove yours first?

fahdiga said he's a professor
gidgiddy said he doesn't have a certificate

u are telling me his imaginary records now, please present it.

I said I only know he graduated from LMU, email them, email the school .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Asin the truth is clear cut! I should better screen shot it for future reference purpose should in case the emotional blackmail surfaces.
Mumu what will u tell people when they ask u where u got ur screen shotted story ? Where did u get the source

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by sharpsecret: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Jobless Mumu.
if u hav a job u wil not reply a jobless mumu,so for replying a jobless mumu u are also a jobless slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2021
samwillyco1:
This GUY should be respected and honored by FG
He should come back & complete his trial so he can be honored in Abakaliki Correctional Facility after sentencing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Jones4190:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.
Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.
However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.
This angered Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa who both pledged support for Gowon in order to teach Ojukwu a bitter lesson for his arrogance and dishonesty. That was why Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa fought on the side of Gowon during the war. Naturally Isaac Boro couldn’t have come out of prison to join the Ojukwu who jailed him and fight against the Gowon who released him. It would have been absurd. No rational human being does that.
This is the truth of what happened and which Igbos hate to hear but prefer to blame everyone else as if they themselves were 100℅ innocent.
Igbos must learn to say the truth because if the Biafra/Niger Delta Republic they now seek is founded on lies and deliberate falsehood, like Nigeria, it will not stand but will soon become a failed state like Nigeria. We can’t leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.
But we however know that Igbos allergy to truth is incurable, therefore Niger-Delta states will never be part of Biafra

It is unfortunate that we revise history. I have always said it that there is no activist that does not have a selfish end game. Let us look at the person of Adaka Boro it was clear right from day one he was pursuing an agenda. and recent documents of our history showed that he was to be used by Tafawa Balewa after they had achieved the grand plan of walloping the West this was after creating the operation Wettie crisis using Akintola in the Western Region. The same plan was to use Adaka Boro to stoke division and problems in the Eastern Region so that a state of emergency similar to what happened in the Western Region.

Again to the person of Adaka Boro. what was the basis for his declaration of Niger Delta republic? the country at that time was already practicing 50% derivation and as such there was a lot of funds trickling down to the people. The East experienced massive industrial revolution because of the M.I Okpara's plan which saw Industrial layout in Transamadi being built. Simply there was no basis for Adaka Boro's revolution. when Balewa was unfortunately killed he decided to use the opportunity to go ahead with the proposed plan that was to create state of emergency in the Eastern Region which was to declare Niger delta republic. The funny aspect is that here is a man that was SUG president in an Igbo dominated UNN twice and he is screaming marginalization. He was on scholarship given to him without any unfairness by the Eastern region government that was igbo dominated, yet he was screaming marginalization.
The same man screaming marginalization in his journals was saying he wanted a Niger delta region for only Ijaws forgetting that there are other tribes in the Niger delta region. He was advocating for the samething he accused the igbos of doing. His hate consumed him because he was used and dispensed of by the same people that he thought was fighting for. I wonder how he would feel if he looks at how degraded environmentally the niger delta region is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2021
flokii:
Aburi accord is all lies.. you claim Gowon rejected restructuring when an Igbo dictator in person of Aguiyi Ironsi killed regionalism to steal all the wealth for Igbos thinking they would be the ones ruling Nigeria.

They keep posting half-truths to hide their evils and blame others just to keep their gullible ones in line. Y'all are lucky Nigerians didn't wipe out your race from the face of the earth during civil war.
Aburi my foot.

Are u sure u understand Nigeria history...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Arinze624: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Chiukwu gọzierem ùmu Biafrans nọ na ụwa niile gbara gburugburu na onye ndú anyị bụ MAZI NNAMDI KANU. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Sonn(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

People keep saying that Ironsi killed the Regional system of government but nobody has been able to say how.

How is it possible that Ironsi killed Regionalism when all 4 Regions where existing the day he died? All 4 Regions had resource control and fiscal federalism right up to day Ironsi died

Someone should explain this magic to me. Did Ironsi come back from the dead later to kill Regionalism?
You know when a man is gullible, you can tell him that his father is actually his mother and he will believe you, don't mind these RETARDED fellow, very soon we will all come to terms with reality, Soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2021
sharpsecret:
if u hav a job u wil not reply a jobless mumu,so for replying a jobless mumu u are also a jobless slowpoke
Disillusioned Zombie, your forefathers were sold as slaves by the real Biafrans during the transatlantic trade, the disillusioned ones 300 years later fought a war that wiped out 3 million of them, their descendants have failed to learn from history?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by superjab247: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2021
Jones4190:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Take down this post,intact delete it in the next 24hrs.

We don't need to open old wounds at this critical time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by MrCliff(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2021
sharpsecret:
i dont if mnk is an illiterate,.wat i care abt is d impact he has made in biafra land,amotekun is older than esn but esn hav driven d herdsmen far from igboland,why herdsmen are busy burnin amotekun vans
Atomic bomb, Ogbu na egwe, AK47.. In fact all the massive destruction weapon ever made by man mixed together..
That is what u just gave.
LWKMD.
I come in peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Elliot2(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You are lame with history
Adaka boro was killed by Benjamin adekunle
His fellow Nigerian soldiers

Saro wiwa was hanged by abacha his so called political uncle
They used them and dumb them,same with asari Dokubo
They might deal with him and blame ipob ,and mofs like you will start spreading concocted lies
Thank you brother. I am from Bayelsan and a biafran. My uncle was equally killed by a Nigerian officer after fighting on the side of Nigeria against Biafrans. His crime wàs that he shielded Nigerian soldiers from killing our clan men who were fingered to be sympathetic to the Biafran course. He was killed just àfter the war ended and he was preparing to return home. That young man was the most important and exposed member of our family. With him a lot could hàve gone well for us. He is the reason why my family lost our oil filled lànd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by gbami(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Jones4190:
ARE YOU A BIAFRAN?
Wow!
Can I publish it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2021
gbami:
Wow! Can I publish it?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2021
superjab247:
Take down this post,intact delete it in the next 24hrs.
We don't need to open old wounds at this critical time.
why are you running?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2021
hollah123:
we can't ignore our past cos without the past we can't have the present.
if we didn't vote Buhari in we won't b here today.

if Igbos didn't kill people's leaders out of greed we won't b here today
WHICH SOURCE U GET UR OWN PROOF ? ABI NA FROM JONES TOO ? USELESS MAGGOT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by eodavids(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2021
Jones4190:

you didn't called for separation when jonathan was in power

Even now, I am not calling for separation.

Be objective in your next comment

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He should come back & complete his trial so he can be honored in Abakaliki Correctional Facility after sentencing?

Time will tell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) by Jonathan39: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2021
Fool, I am a working class, and I support IPOB, who do you think finance IPOB and ESN? Think with your brain
Difrent:

Sounds exactly like Ojukwu

Rich kid , educated abroad BUT FAR FROM REALITY.....

Difference , while Ojukwu father was the richest man of his time , MNK father was a traditional ruler .

Ojukwu ran away after wasting millions of lives ,after some years got pardoned and foolishly joined the same fulanis party he and his people pretend to hate

Now Ibos are wiser , NO SINGLE WORKING CLASS IBO FAMILY will ever support MNK.....they got wiser after Ojukwu reason why he never won any elections in iboland despite being their so called war hero.....his wife binance couldn't win a senate seat.... So sad , if any Awolowo generation to come decides to join politics , they will always win at least for the next hundred years to come (when people win elections by even dripping Awo name )

Let Nnamdi Kanu test his popularity by contesting an election in NIGERIA....he will lose gallantly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.