Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi (3273 Views)

Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music / Falz Sues NBC For N100m Over 'this Is Nigeria' Ban / 10 Banned Nigeria Songs By NBC But Still Trending In Clubs And Parties..2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Aysup247: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Concerned Nigerians have reacted to mouthwash grossing video of Bella Shmurda Rush which has grossly display semi-nude contents of bre***s and half-naked clips of ladies in the viral video .
Rush music video was shot by Naya the video director who creatively engaged Bella and ladies on the video .
There were much comments been made by Nigerians asking NBC to shutdown the play of Rush music video on public wave

To read the rest of the story visit here
https://blendng.com/bella-rush-music-video-ban/entertainment/

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by BabbanBura(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Aysup247:
Concerned Nigerians have reacted to mouthwash grossing video of Bella Shmurda Rush which has grossly display semi-nude contents of bre***s and half-naked clips of ladies in the viral video .
Rush music video was shot by Naya the video director who creatively engaged Bella and ladies on the video .
There were much comments been made by Nigerians asking NBC to shutdown the play of Rush music video on public wave

To read the rest of the story visit here
https://blendng.com/bella-rush-music-video-ban/entertainment/

Very soon, aboki will start using nude girls dey sell shoe polish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by WoundedLamb: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Lol... These musicians don't have limits anymore. The same people onhere shouting about BBN (which hardly shows nudity) and how it's corrupting our youths would gladly look the other way when musicians do worse. Finally, people only talk against what they don't like and not really against immorality.
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Emilokoiyawon: 2:35am On Mar 17, 2021
Bella omo ton so
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by EbukaHades10(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Call for ban but watch it secretly with undivided attention.

Something dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by femi4: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Let me wait for it on sound city....you can't ban that one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by pepperdemzombie: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2021
Shebi Flavour released looking yansh, una clap for am.
Some says it is showbiz, so why are you people complaining?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by kenzysmith: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2021
Hypocrite is a daily meal in Nigeria after masturbating with d vedio u rush here to blast bella

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Queenslander(f): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Everybody is copying naira Marley's style, with the nude scenes!! A very stupid one at that!!
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by wagazala: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Shebi Flavour released looking yansh, una clap for am.
Some says it is showbiz, so why are you people complaining?

You took the words right out of my finger tips ( grin)

Hypocrites everywhere. They all clapped for looking Yansh, is it because one is front and the other is back? Both are terrible videos and terrible standards to set. Unfortunately these guys are getting bolder and will continue to push their imaginations in the wrong direction influencing loads of followers wrongly.

I mean there's nothing wrong with making an adult rated video. If that's you wanna do, please do but then it will only be shown on 18+ platforms. But these covering of sensitive parts makes it okay for platforms like youtube to stream.

The Govt needs to take proper control of it's internet space and regulate the kind of contents that gets aired here (If possible).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by rex444(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2021
Those breasts all don turn dry kwilikwili for chest na.... I sure say if I be pikin see that thing , I go begin cry cos na eyesore
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by pepperdemzombie: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2021
wagazala:

You took the words right out of my finger tips ( grin)

Hypocrites everywhere. They all clapped for looking Yansh, is it because one is front and the other is back? Both are terrible videos and terrible standards to set. Unfortunately these guys are getting bolder and will continue to push their imaginations in the wrong direction influencing loads of followers wrongly.

I mean there's nothing wrong with making an adult rated video. If that's you wanna do, please do but then it will only be shown on 18+ platforms. But these covering of sensitive parts makes it okay for platforms like youtube to stream.

The Govt needs to take proper control of it's internet space and regulate the kind of contents that gets aired here (If possible).

Flavour's father was on sick bed, he went there to sing Osadebe's songs to sooth him. So I asked why he didn't sing Ukwu or Looking yansh to him, the bashed me here.
They said it is showbiz, they are business men, that's what sells, etc. My point was that since they are good music to him, he should be proud to sing them to his father. If Osadebe had sang about yansh, whose music should have been used? When we and Flavour are on our sick bed at old age, what music will be used to sooth us? The same Osadebe or looking yansh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Kondomatic(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Queenslander:
Everybody is copying naira Marley's style, with the nude scenes!! A very stupid one at that!!
Nairal Marley of yesterday?
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Kondomatic(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Flavour's father was on sick bed, he went there to sing Osadebe's songs to sooth him. So I asked why he didn't sing Ukwu or Looking yansh to him, the bashed me here.
They said it is showbiz, they are business men, that's what sells, etc. My point was that since they are good music to him, he should be proud to sing them to his father. If Osadebe had sang about yansh, whose music should have been used? When we and Flavour are on our sick bed at old age, what music will be used to sooth us? The same Osadebe or looking yansh?
Same way Bobrisky dressed like a man on his father's birthday. These guys do what they do to make money, they don't care whose child is being misled or corrupted, the society is fvcked already.

Trying to correct anyone is a waste of time, abnormal is the new normal and the normal we used to know is now old school/outdated.

It's unfortunate.

I think it's all man for himself now, live good and live right and if one is to marry, he should look for one that see things his way, or at least close to it so that together they will instill a stable source of moral guidance in their kids otherwise nah hoodlums they will turn out to be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2021
Music Videoooooooo ?
Re: Nigerians React To Bella Shmurda Music Video Needs To Be Banned By NBC For Publi by Kestolove(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2021
d video is ok Oga, nobody force u watch am

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Assaulted By Nigerian Police. / Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Melons [see Photo] / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her $400,000 Pink Lamborghini Aventador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.