Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music (724 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by envoymedia: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To Number 2 On Apple Music

Popular R&B Nigerian singer, Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu popularly known as Ric Hassani has expressed thanks to the National Broadcasting Corporation, NBC, for giving him publicity by banning his song, IgbereTV reports.

On Friday, Feb 26, 2021, Hassani took to his Twitter account to state that NBC has banned his song and are fining radio station for playing it.

He wrote;

"So, the NBC has banned my song ‘Thunder Fire You’ and are fining radio stations that play it. Interesting."
https://twitter.com/RicHassani/status/1365400226039820295?s=20

Barely a day after news of the ban broke, Hassani has thanked Nigerians and the NBC because their action only succeeded in making more people download and stream his song and album.

The new interest in his music has made ”Thunder Fire You” to make the top 30 on the charts and his album; ‘The Prince I became’ has risen to the number 2 spot, closely behind Wizkid’s MIL on Apple Music.

He tweeted;

”NBC don blow me, Nigeria really does help us youths. Thanks Nigeria, Love u."
https://twitter.com/RicHassani/status/1365627778004041737?s=20

"Thank you NBC, Thank You Nigeria.

Keep streaming ‘Thunder Fire You’, keep streaming the album, ‘The Prince I Became’.

https://backl.ink/theprinceibecame

Love"
https://twitter.com/RicHassani/status/1365649603748630528?s=20

Lalasticlala

Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by aro360: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
such is life..... person sing better song (thunder fire u) wey be true talk but dem ban am... as if say dem no dey curse for their life
Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by Perfectsouth(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
aro360:
such is life..... person sing better song (thunder fire u) wey be true talk but dem ban am... as if say dem no dey curse for their life
Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by osamz007: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
THUNDER FIRE NBC AND BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Somebody cannot lay curse peacefully again in this country.Congrats Ric,hope ur kids will enjoy the track some day.
Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by Beckysexy(f): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2021
The way he ended it "thunder fire you and your friends"
that got me like lol
I wonder the contribution of her friends in breaking the young man's heart.
Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by iamJ(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Beckysexy:
The way he ended it "thunder fire you and your friends"
that got me like lol
I wonder the contribution of her friends in breaking the young man's heart.
council of advisers.
Re: Ric Hassani Thanks NBC For Publicity After His Album Rose To 2nd On Apple Music by Beckysexy(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021
iamJ:
council of advisers.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lyta's Baby Mama Calls Him Out On IG For Not Providing Money To Buy Balloons For / Davido My Celebrity Crush, Will Be Honoured To Go On Date With Him-funsho Zarumi / Biography Of Pastor Emmanuel Abina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.