Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog (50484 Views)

New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Endangered 'Scrotum Frog': Scientists Join Forces To Save (Photos) / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
BadRadio:
We have 9 planets but the creator created all creation on earth living the remaining planets dark and empty with valleys, mountains and scourging heat.

Of what use are the remaining planet na? Of what use is this frog chameleon to humanity?

There is another level of experience there
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by charlesucheh(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ever8090:
e resemble Buhari..
Buhari don suffer for your hand....
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Lomprico2: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
chatinent:
Science keeps discovering creation but doesn't accept it.
how?
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
WiLdFLame:

There is another level of experience there
which exp?

1 Like

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Harrynight(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Puloc:
I truly believe that amidst all of these things both common and uncommon, hidden and unhidden, big and small, useless and useful, beautiful and ugly, there must be a true designer and architect of these marvelous existence for nothing looks here to me by chance -- this is only the work of a true Intelligent Being.

God Bless You
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Ayobami7(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
wow Seen
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by livingchrist: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Only a fool will say there is no God, the evidence are glaring yet they live in denial.

Science proves the work of God, things did not made themselves, somebody made it.

This is the reason none has an excuse to deny the creator, everyone has seen his works, his glory, power,goodness and wisdom are seen from the things that are visible.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Hakiimbabanyaya: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Follow African Full Fact. Let's Troll With The South Africans
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by OyinO: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Puloc:
I truly believe that amidst all of these things both common and uncommon, hidden and unhidden, big and small, useless and useful, beautiful and ugly, there must be a true designer and architect of these marvelous existence for nothing looks here to me by chance -- this is only the work of a true Intelligent Being.

The colonisation of that entity is organised religion.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by raphy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
I only see leaf in agbada no frog o
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
Puloc:

The Almighty God,that's His name !

1 Like

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Shytreasure(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
This is indeed the work of a master and grand designer..God!!

Indeed, The wonders of creation revels God's glory.

1 Like

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by haulagehandlers(m): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2021
pyyxxaro:
See as the frog sexy like jagaban undecided

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Christistruth00: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Puloc:

Refrain

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by lanrenzo(m): 5:49am On Mar 18, 2021
We have here four beautiful imported chinese chow chow pups, one Dachshund and one pug. They are vaccinated, microchipped, very healthy and active. they will make very good companion to deserving homes. Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested. We also have other imported exotic cats and dog breeds available.

Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2021
The entity that ensouls any animal is called an elemental.
All elementals have one thing in common.
They always imitate their environment.
Simply Put: They Copy and paste.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by JustforMen: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2021
naijapips04:

Listen to your self man. Does it even make sense to you? To you, the beautiful frog must have been designed by an intelligent designer. So who designed the intelligent designer? Nobody? For real? That means the frog could have also come by itself.
and it must also make sense to you something can come out of nothing or that somethibg can create itself out of nothing.

make.it.make sense that such a powerful thing as the big bang came out NOTHING!

even if it is the so called fusion, then something must have fused but it cannot be NOTHING.

nothing is by defifnittion, not-a-thing.

faith and logic fills the gap of what we dont yet know on both sides of the isle.

atheism and theism both require faith to explain the creation of the universe.

By faith I mean, the evidence of things not seen.

But it requires a lot more blind faith to believe that something so intricately complex and perfect in its sustained operations came out of nothing.

it makes more sense to believe that there is a super intelligence, a supreme being, call him by whatever name, that must have created the universe but whose nature we dont yet know. but it cant be nothing... nothing?

unless you are calling such a being/thing that created the universe - NOTHING... which must make sense.

the argument from the theistic position is that there an intelligent design behind the universe and the jury can be out on who he is.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by naijapips04: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2021
JustforMen:

and it must also make sense to you something can come out of nothing or that somethibg can create itself out of nothing.

make.it.make sense that such a powerful thing as the big bang came out NOTHING!

even if it is the so called fusion, then something must have fused but it cannot be NOTHING.

nothing is by defifnittion, not-a-thing.

faith and logic fills the gap of what we dont yet know on both sides of the isle.

atheism and theism both require faith to explain the creation of the universe.

By faith I mean, the evidence of things not seen.

But it requires a lot more blind faith to believe that something so intricately complex and perfect in its sustained operations came out of nothing.

it makes more sense to believe that there is a super intelligence, a supreme being, call him by whatever name, that must have created the universe but whose nature we dont yet know. but it cant be nothing... nothing?

unless you are calling such a being/thing that created the universe - NOTHING... which must make sense.

the argument from the theistic position is that there an intelligent design behind the universe and the jury can be out on who he is.

You are saying that your intelligent designer came out of nothing. I wasn't the one that said that.

C'mon man. If you believe that because this frog is so beautiful and so functionally efficient that it must have been designed by someone or something very intelligent, then someone or something that is even more intelligent would need to have designed the designer that had such capability to design the frog and so on. That is just plan logic.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by AmazingELixir: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
cool cool cool

This evolutionary masterpiece gives credence to the Darwin theory of evolution..this is a clear case of mutation influenced by the environment.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Grandmeister(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Thank you
Over the billions of years of earth history, we’ve seen the earth evolved itself, the earth evolves everyday, men also evolve lower animal to men also evolve thanks to effects and benefits of men’s activity on the planet earth, the planet earth also evolves thanks to nature and evolvement of human experience
You have seen the earth evolve? You must be older than the earth then lol.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by riches4me(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2021
iamyemiakins:

After deep frying and eating, the triangular horn/leaf-like projections passing through ur oesophagus and putting you in the choking state like

E choke?
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Maverickking1(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2021
Puloc:

There's nothing like evolution my brother...if there is, we would have seen new trends already in the last millennia.

Evolution is all around you bro, you just have to open your eyes to the reality of it. Fish that can live on land, snakes that can breathe in water, that’s all evolution.
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Maverickking1:

Evolution is all around you bro, you just have to open your eyes to the reality of it. Fish that can live on land, snakes that can breathe in water, that’s all evolution.
And man that has finally grown wings. (That's d last one)grin
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by JustforMen: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Maverickking1:

And creation is not all around you? make it make sense
when did evolution start? Because the laws of physics insist that for a thing to move, evolve... there must be a first cause.
What started evolution?
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by africonn: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Puloc:

There's nothing like evolution my brother...if there is, we would have seen new trends already in the last millennia.

Gibberish, it took u 4.5 b yrs to get here, are u a biologist?? I am, so shut d fvck up and learn. But I guess u won't ever learn what contradicts ur believe system, anyways no qualms, you are perfect that way grin , honestly evolution is a slow process, read up on Gregor Mendel he was a priest and I guess studying hereditary (a precursor/factor for evolution) for decades didn't change is believe system, just learn
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by goldmatrix(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin
Ever8090:
e resemble Buhari..
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
africonn:

Gibberish, it took u 4.5 b yrs to get here, are u a biologist?? I am, so shut d fvck up and learn. But I guess u won't ever learn what contradicts ur believe system, anyways no qualms, you are perfect that way grin , honestly evolution is a slow process, read up on Gregor Mendel he was a priest and I guess studying hereditary (a precursor/factor for evolution) for decades didn't change is believe system, just learn
When an ant like u is being told the truth u begin to rant balderdash like the pained one that u are. Boy don't go stupid and start being in evolution else we should have seen real physical changes in the last one thousand years. Have u grown the tail the promised u? or are u now able to fly as a mark of evolution? grin
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by africonn: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Puloc:

When an ant like u is being told the truth u begin to rant balderdash like the pained one that u are. Boy don't go stupid and start being in evolution else we should have seen real physical changes in the last one thousand years. Have u grown the tail the promised u? or are u now able to fly as a mark of evolution? grin

U will never learn, there is no point arguing believe whatever suits you
Re: Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog by Tvoice: 7:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
This one go make sense for ewedu soup!
Just deep fry a lil bit of seasoning wink

Lalasticlacla sef.

Yamayama sombori , nothing una no go chop, na frog una wan switch enter now abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.