Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please Advice Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me (252 Views)

Dear Co Nairalanders,please Advice Me On This Decision. / N1m For Sewing Business Please Advice. / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by 10thangel(f): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2021
I hired a truck last week Thursday to haul my Palm Kernel shell to a company in Ibadan. I followed the truck to the company and handed it over to the contractor. On my way home, the driver called that I should tell the contractor to allow him enter the company but due to their policy, he had to wait for order. The driver became impatient and left with d load while d contractor was looking for another truck to offload d goods with. He was already IN Ogere before Shagamu when the contractor was contacted. I went to Ogere on Saturday after waiting on Friday thinking he will come back to offload. All the while, the driver's phone was switched off. We confirmed with the Truck Union chairman in Ogere that he came to report but left because he couldn't abide by the rules he was given.
To cut the long story short, he called on Monday to tell us the location of the goods but they were already wet because of the rain there can't be supplied. Meanwhile, we were able to track d vehicle number with Road safety on Saturday but the man whose information appeared denied of ever owing a truck.
I only have the Truck number and the driver's number.
Please, what should I do because I'm already confused and depressed. The driver's action led to the me losing another supply on Saturday because I don't have money to haul the goods. The goods meant for Saturday supply too are wet.
I'm already in debt and been threatened. Please advise me.

Thank you
Re: Please Advice Me by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2021
10thangel:
I hired a truck last week Thursday to haul my Palm Kernel shell to a company in Ibadan. I followed the truck to the company and handed it over to the contractor. On my way home, the driver called that I should tell the contractor to allow him enter the company but due to their policy, he had to wait for order. The driver became impatient and left with d load while d contractor was looking for another truck to offload d goods with. He was already IN Ogere before Shagamu when the contractor was contacted. I went to Ogere on Saturday after waiting on Friday thinking he will come back to offload. All the while, the driver's phone was switched off. We confirmed with the Truck Union chairman in Ogere that he came to report but left because he couldn't abide by the rules he was given.
To cut the long story short, he called on Monday to tell us the location of the goods but they were already wet because of the rain there can't be supplied. Meanwhile, we were able to track d vehicle number with Road safety on Saturday but the man whose information appeared denied of ever owing a truck.
Please, what should I do because I'm already confused and depressed. The driver's action led to the me losing another supply on Saturday because I don't have money to haul the goods. The goods meant for Saturday supply too are wet.

Thank you

Nigerians! Very unreliable, insincere and fraudulent idiots!
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Please Advice Me by SilentVboy: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2021
@op, sorry for that. Go back to that their union and tell them about the wet supply and let them tell you what to do.

But in case of next time, get truck from a registered company. So that once the driver leaves, the driver follows all instruction till the goods are delivered knowing that he is answerable to his boss (company).

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by yomi212(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
It's is well with you ma, the Lord will send you help in this time of need
10thangel:

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Daily 2k Returns / The KAB / #1 Forex Expert Advisors – Forex Robots FOR FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.