Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe (6724 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by LawLab247: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MightySparrow: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2021
Where is Maximumside to defend their only 'love' organisation? This people are living in abyssmal delusion having their minds in remote control by GB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2021
Exactly my point to Janosky.

Heartless exclusions like this makes them think they all have one belief, not knowing that there are many JWs with different beliefs, but afraid to speak up because of such consequences they would face from the organization.

Later, they'd say they're being persecuted for righteousness sake, when it's actually their wickedness!

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Heartless exclusions like this makes them think they all have one belief, not knowing that there are many JWs with different beliefs, but afraid to speak up because of such consequences they would face from the organization.

Later, they'd say they're being persecuted for righteousness sake, when it's actually their wickedness!

@bolded
In what is known as pluralistic ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD84ZqJ0UWc

On the day that a criminal court in Gent, Belgium, rules that Jehovah's Witnesses must pay a fine for discriminating against former members through their practice of shunning, the team speaks to Patrick Haeck - a former elder who has been instrumental in orchestrating the legal action.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
Source :THE BULLETIN

“It’s not up to the court to hand down a decision about interpersonal relationships,” said the lawyer representing the Jehovah’s Witnesses. “Our internal practices are based on what the bible says (1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13. 2Thess3:6. 2 John 1:9-11) So it is surprising to hear that the courts now say that it’s illegal to follow biblical principles.”

We will appeal the Belgium court judgement. This is just the first half, the matter go still shele for court, even as far as the European Court ,if the need arises.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
rottennaija:

@bolded
In what is known as pluralistic ignorance.

Because 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,2 John 1:9-11 & 2 Thess 3:6 is not in your Bible.

The inspired Scriptures must do your bidding because you wise pass God, Rott WAILER grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Defend a global family of peace loving worshipers before who? Nobody is questioning me over my faith, nothing serious is at stake and am i supposed to start chatting with a spoilt brat whose entire family are part of the same Organization shey? grin
I thought you're of age nah! cheesy

MightySparrow:

Where is Maximumside to defend their only 'love' organisation? This people are living in abyssmal delusion having their minds in remote control by GB.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Bros, can any man DECEIVE Jehovah God?
Is Mark 12:29-30 in your Bible?

The man wey dey follow Jesus no trust
2Thess 3:6 ,1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 &
2 John 1:9-11, you are a hypocrite, confirm grin grin grin

Hypocrite, how many of your 3 dogheads Pastorpreneurs have you ever called out on this forum for expelling rebellious members from their midst?
I challenge you to name them..

Do your Pastorpreneurs not remove rebellious members who oppose the modus operandi of their business centers?
You Hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MightySparrow: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Defend a global family of peace loving worshipers before who? Nobody is questioning me over my faith, nothing serious is at stake and am i supposed to start chatting with a spoilt brat whose entire family are part of the same Organization shey? grin

The thread being treated here shows the love practised among JWs. grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
wink wink wink wink
MightySparrow:

The thread being treated here shows the love practised among JWs. grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

Is 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,2John 1:9-11, 2 Thess 3:6 is missing from your Bible ?

Cherry picker, continue DECEIVING yourself
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
Go and destroy the undeniable LOVE among them, bitter rumour peddlers will cry and cry and cry until they expire! wink
MightySparrow:

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MightySparrow: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Janosky:

Is 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,2John 1:9-11, 2 Thess 3:6 is missing from your Bible ?

Cherry picker, continue DECEIVING yourself

Leaving your organisation is a crime punishable by 'hated love" a special type JWs love!

Janosky! Your delusion is laughably abysmal. You too can leave tomorrow, hundreds have. The.same treatment awaits you.

7 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MightySparrow: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Go and destroy the undeniable LOVE among them, bitter rumour peddlers will cry and cry and cry until they expire! wink

Your commitment to your organisation is commendable. Even when defending obvious lies. Heart seared with hot iron of indoctrination. Jehovah hates lies, organisation does not. You can't sit on the fence.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Wait until i SEE the lies myself nah! cheesy

MightySparrow:

Your commitment to your organisation is commendable. Even when defending obvious lies. Heart seared with hot iron of indoctrination. Jehovah hates lies, organisation does not. You can't sit on the fence.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MightySparrow: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wait until i SEE the lies myself nah! cheesy

Hypocrisy, when are you traveling to Belgium? Insincerity, anything written against any church or pastor is true. When written against your organisation, is a lie. Dishonesty.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2021
I'm not saying your friend is lying but let me SEE what he saw myself {John 8:32} i became one of JWs due to what i SAW and i'm still SEEING not what someone else told me! Matthew 5:16

What rumour peddlers failed to understand is you must PRESENT a better performing group alongside whatever you're saying, your listeners will SEE something of higher value. But in this case your friend and his cohorts are just complaining against a group, they never presented anything better.
That's INTELLIGENCE for you! John 6:68
wink

MightySparrow:

Hypocrisy, when are you traveling to Belgium? Insincerity, anything written against any church or pastor is true. When written against your organisation, is a lie. Dishonesty.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus entire family was part of the Jewish organisation... So what is this saying?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2021
MightySparrow:

Leaving your organisation is a crime punishable by 'hated love" a special type JWs love!

Janosky! Your delusion is laughably abysmal. You too can leave tomorrow, hundreds have. The.same treatment awaits you.
Lol! That's the same point I made to him. The same people who have defended the organisation with their lives probably more than him were being treated this way.

So I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow he joins their bandwagon, including all these ones with smiling faces for the camera below, as then men would no longer be smiling, Lol!

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2021
Janosky:

Because 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,2 John 1:9-11 & 2 Thess 3:6 is not in your Bible.

The inspired Scriptures must do your bidding because you wise pass God, Rott WAILER grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13274176_screenshot20210317090329_jpeg37e2ebd77a7993de6f79904c95adbf12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13274177_img20210317090301_jpegda899f4ad01bf68d3aeb2b1ed06a913e
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Jesus formed a new group saying "do not call anyone my brothers, sisters and mother, rather refer to members of my newly formed group as my brothers, sisters and mothers" Matthew 12:46-49

So which group are you PRESENTING in replacement of the world's most peaceful and peaceloving group? Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

rottennaija:

Jesus entire family was part of the Jewish organisation... So what is this saying?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2021
rottennaija:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13274176_screenshot20210317090329_jpeg37e2ebd77a7993de6f79904c95adbf12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13274177_img20210317090301_jpegda899f4ad01bf68d3aeb2b1ed06a913e

Your illustration/ that Tweet is GIBBERISH ,
Let me ask you a question:
For instance, you are a medical doctor, your professional colleague's license was revoked for professional misconduct, would you consult him or direct your patients to him?

Bros, Who inspired 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,
2 John 1:9-11 & 2 Thess 3:6, Matthew18:17 &
2 Corinthians 6:14 in your Bible ?
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Janosky:

Your illustration/ that Tweet is GIBBERISH ,
For instance, you are a medical doctor, your professional colleague's license was revoked for professional misconduct, would you consult him or direct your patients to him?

I have no response to fools. For the simple fact that you cannot differentiate between the cruel practice of shunning and seeing someone as death and consulting another person shows how irresponsibly foolish you are.

When a doctor's license has been withdrawn, does the medical board tell the current doctors and nurses to Shun and view as death, not worthy of association or even speaking to the doctor whose licence was revoked? Does the medical board punishes any who does not follow their edict?

For the simply reason that you cannot see the similarities between the two shows how demented and twisted you are and how extreme your behaviours can be.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus formed a new group saying "do not call anyone my brothers, sisters and mother, rather refer to members of my newly formed group as my brothers, sisters and mothers" Matthew 12:46-49

So which group are you PRESENTING in replacement of the world's most peaceful and peaceloving group? Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

I thought you were done with me? Why do you always go against your words? How many times will you be done with me?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Peter regarding his job, families, friends and so many other things he left behind asked Jesus "look we have left everything behind to follow you, what are we getting back in return?" Matthew 19:27
Jesus replied "whatever you lost in the course of becoming my follower you will regain a hundred fold brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, jobs, houses and in the future everlasting life" Matthew 19:28
As one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES today i can boast of brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, crafts and homes throughout the earth!
Surely no sane person will throw away all of that for nothing! Just PRESENT a better option but as for us nothing can break us away from all these goodies {Romans 8:35-39} Jesus promised us and we've gotten it whatever or whoever it is that comes in between us and this blessings must be a CURSE! Romans 16:17; 1Corinthians 5:11; 2John 10-11 smiley

jesusjnr2020:
Lol! That's the same point I made to him. The same people who have defended the organisation with their lives probably more than him were being treated this way.
So I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow he joins their bandwagon, including all these ones with smiling faces for the camera below, as then men would no longer be smiling, Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Your friends need to know that you're not saying anything worthwhile, and other followers need to recognize bitter scoffers! Psalms 1:1 smiley

rottennaija:

I thought you were done with me? Why do you always go against your words? How many times will you be done with me?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by Janosky: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

MightySparrow:

Shuuuoooo !
Those individuals who turned their backs against Jehovah's Servants in the manner of Judas Iscariot , Diotrephes,Hymenaeus are your heroes , Yet una FALSELY claim JWs deluded, continue DECEIVING yourselves.

See them wey dey claim to be CHRISTIANS, posting GIBBERISH upandan,

Bros Sparrow, "Jehovah hates lies", you are correct.

Jehovah loves 1 Corinthians 5:2,11-13 ,
2 Corinthians 6:14 in your Bible...

These Scriptures you & your deluded crew hates

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your friends need to know that you're not saying anything worthwhile, and other followers need to recognize bitter scoffers! Psalms 1:1 smiley

As usual max, not according to the numbers
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses Given €12,000 Fine For Incitement To Hatred Against Ex-membe by rottennaija(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not saying your friend is lying but let me SEE what he saw myself {John 8:32} i became one of JWs due to what i SAW and i'm still SEEING not what someone else told me! Matthew 5:16

What rumour peddlers failed to understand is you must PRESENT a better performing group alongside whatever you're saying, your listeners will SEE something of higher value. But in this case your friend and his cohorts are just complaining against a group, they never presented anything better.
That's INTELLIGENCE for you! John 6:68
wink

how many of these are PIMO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did The Bible Really Say That A Woman Must Marry Her Rapist? / A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.