Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan (11232 Views)

David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos / Gtbank Reacts To Report Of Assault On Staff By MD In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by bastardson: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2021
RCCG ke?

Oya correct yourself.. Too much anointing on RCCG members too plenty, no mortal can abduct them..

Tho me Na winners member

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Dotherightthing: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
dumahi:
Such ingrates! They rewarded Tivs and Yorubas with killings for electing their son. Now, they are rewarding Adeboye for supporting the same son of theirs. Igbos who refused to to support are so far the safest.

Pigidioott, learn to read!

It's RCC not RCCG! angry

Yesterday 5 Igbos were kidnapped in Anambra.

Stop mourning civil war and 2015 election already... angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by illicit(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
The topic is misleading....
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Dotherightthing: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2021
palsenator:

RCC not RCCG ... try to dey comprehend

RAYNOLD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ( RCC )...

The pigidioot was so excited at the bad news headline that he didn't bother to read the content.

He is still mourning the civil war and 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Clean2016: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2021
dumahi:
Such ingrates! They rewarded Tivs and Yorubas with killings for electing their son. Now, they are rewarding Adeboye for supporting the same son of theirs. Igbos who refused to to support are so far the safest.

RCC. a construction company Not RCCG
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Clean2016: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by adenigga(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
dumahi:

Please, don't be misled by some journalism tricks concerning the headline.

It has nothing to do with RCCG, it is a Construction Company called RCC.

You can reread the thread. Thanks!
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2021
THIS OP IS CONFUSED .HOW IS RCC AND RCCG THE SAME

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by juman(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2021
God divide nigeria.
Useless country.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by BigDawsNet: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Spending123:
Father Lord if I leave this country and later dream of coming back again, abeg anything you like do me.

Even if they call you back home for minister appointment from ask rock?
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by BigDawsNet: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Spending123:
Father Lord if I leave this country and later dream of coming back again, abeg anything you like do me.

Even if they call you back home for minister appointment from aso rock?
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by sketcherJ(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2021
@ lalasticlala please the correct word is RCC and not RCCG. Please do the needful. Thanks
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by 2special(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2021
dumahi:
you need help
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2021
Kidnapping have become a lucrative occupation in Nigeria. grin maybe kidnapping should be included in Nigeria's National minimum wages.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by juman(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2021
Spending123:

Oh my God oooo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I step out, thats is the end.
Me also would not come back.
To do what exactly?
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Ashirioluwa: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Kidnapping is the new trends in this shithole country
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by udumelue61854: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2021
its now business as usual...
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
dumahi:

SHAME on you. You are not only a chronic Tribal bigot but also an anti-christ.

You are soooooo blinded by your bigotry, you took RCC Reynolds Construction Company for RCCG.
Tueeh!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Spectaclesawe25: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
He get inside info, monitor those boys he is working with.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by ojobek: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
eedimo:
RCCG or RCC?RCC REYNOLD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND NOT RCCG

Modified
Correction accepted
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by VictorUSA(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Spending123:
The best prayer so far...but note: no where is safe.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by VictorUSA(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Their leader is the so-called president of nigeria.He's also a gunman.
Re: Police Confirm Abduction Of RCC, Bank Staff By Gunmen At Quarry Site In Ibadan by Cashify: 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill POS Operator In Ebonyi, Again / Man Arrested For Beating Up Hotel Manager And Stealing Cash/valuables (photos) / 32 Year Old Obiora Ikenna Arrested With Cocaine In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.