Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much (292 Views)

Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? / How To Make It (blow) In The Nigerian Music Industry / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much by XTHRONE(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I'm a Musican, I make great music but we all know that great music without awareness or promotion is as good as nothing. Not that I don't know where to promote my stuff but the cost and expenses is making me nervous, coupled with the present hardship in this country. Please advice is needed on how someone can make it big in the Nigeria music industry without spending much. I go by name Diego P.
Cc...lalasticlala
Re: How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much by MrIcredible: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2021
Just swallow snipper, YOU GO BLOW BURST SEF.
Re: How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much by Melancholy(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
The so called big boys in the industry have made it to be so, and it has come to stay.

Bro, get a soft skill not to be redundant and be frustrated.

Gone are those days when alaba promoters would hear your song and then accepted to promote without much financial efforts from you based on the good content.

Na rich people dey do music now o, cos me sef be songwriter and performing artiste, but since l noticed how e dey go, l jejely focus on my education and some soft-skills which has been a huge help for me financially.

#My2cent

1 Like

Re: How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much by Tillatalk: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2021
Melancholy:
The so called big boys in the industry have made it to be so, and it has come to stay.

Bro, get a soft skill not to be redundant and be frustrated.

Gone are those days when alaba promoters would hear your song and then accepted to promote without much financial efforts from you based on the good content.

Na rich people dey do music now o, cos me sef be songwriter and performing artiste, but since l noticed how e dey go, l jejely focus on my education and some soft-skills which has been a huge help for me financially.

#My2cent
bro can you teach me any soft skills
Re: How can one Blow In These current Nigeria Music Industry Without Spending Much by Melancholy(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2021
Tillatalk:
bro can you teach me any soft skills
Oh! That's good of you. This is who l'm professionally aside my educational qualifications:

1.Video editor

2. Voice-over artiste

3. A blog writer

4. Songwriter

Having said this, as much as l would love to, your primary interests or passion and ability to diversify matters these days. If one no do am, another one suppose do am na.

(1) (Reply)

Nem Records Label Boss(ace DJ Nosmas) Dropping An Angelic Track With 2 Talents / Should The World At Large Be The Target Audience For The Nigerian Artists? / 5 Things Davido Did To Prove He's The Greatest Afro Artist In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.